View Results

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:28 am
Hi poll whores. i started a petition and need signers. The petition is against hackers and for a system that shows your gifting history. Check it out.

Petition =]

Have you ever started a petition? If so, how did it go?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:01 pm
O: We didn't already have a petition for that? Go Tokyo!

At first, no one had a way of trackign gifts. But at least mods can now trace the gifts that are sent... I'd still like to see where they're sent.
I always triple check the username before I send a gift, but there have been two times where my gift hasn't made it. I would like to know whether I didn't catch my spelling error or whether it was lost in the system~ XD;;

>< I haven't started any petitions. I just... want things to happen and then see that there's already a petition or someone else has finally started one~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:19 pm
My guess is they were lost in the system. We know. Gaia's ******** up.
Thanks Cabs~ (if you think it is a good idea then can't you sign?)
Meanwhile, I got flamers (including a mod) coming out of every orface. Their like "We already have one ya just can see it". i would like to see it becuase many people don't know the mods have it and if one item of value was missing...frankly....I would not know. That is why we should have this because then if I think something is missing I can prove it and directly report that person instead of saying "Mods check your damn history!"

It won't be that hard to make either...easier than that friggen' MTV virtual hills...

Oh did I get off on a rant? excuse me... ;]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:54 pm
XD;; Forgive me, I've only skimmed your rant.
But that's awful. :/ We know they have one, it'd just make life easier to be able to view it just like we can view our trade history, like you said.

Um, I'm not like most Gaians... Many Gaians run for that spot on the first page. I... just have never liked posting on the first pages of threads like that... so... I was waiting until it hit the second page. <.< >.>
I haven't checked it out yet today. I'll visit your thread tomorrow...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:06 pm
I like your petition, but there is one thing I wish you had on there. Perhaps a new setting could also be added, so that you can have e-mail confirmation so if they do get your account data they can't change that accounts e-mail to their own.

For example, if you want to change your password or e-mail, you fill it out and it will say "data received. confirm data via e-mail." then, unless the hackers also hack your e-mail, they can't change your password and keep your account, like what happened to me. does that make sense?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:20 pm
@backwards: that is quite unusual...

@negi: I didn't quite get all that...xDD;;;
Thanks for the sign though! =D  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:02 pm
i put who ever i gift or donate to
in my journal.

but i can understand wanting Gaia to archive it  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:25 pm
A hacker won't sign your journal though Bunai. xD;;

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:44 pm
ninja How about this: your e-mail has to be sent a confirmation letter to do stuff like send gifts or change your password. the e-mail would be a simple "yes, do this..." or "no, wtf?" option that would then link up to the page on gaia you're currently on?

If that doesn't work, then I'm really bad at describing stuff. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:29 pm
Good idea I'm putting that on the petition.

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:39 pm
sdrawkcab
O: We didn't already have a petition for that? Go Tokyo!

At first, no one had a way of trackign gifts. But at least mods can now trace the gifts that are sent... I'd still like to see where they're sent.
I always triple check the username before I send a gift, but there have been two times where my gift hasn't made it. I would like to know whether I didn't catch my spelling error or whether it was lost in the system~ XD;;

>< I haven't started any petitions. I just... want things to happen and then see that there's already a petition or someone else has finally started one~

Yum food smells good.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:41 pm
what?

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:31 am
TokyoSamurai94
what?

I like the petition so far.
sorry about the my last reply my friend time to time likes to use my account for fun and messing around.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:03 am
XD Funny friend, pirokun. Make sure she doesn't do that too much though, or I'll have to start putting notches next to your name for spamming. >< I hate doing that, it's more work than it's worth. XD;;

How's the petition coming along, Tokyo?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:40 am
sdrawkcab
XD Funny friend, pirokun. Make sure she doesn't do that too much though, or I'll have to start putting notches next to your name for spamming. >< I hate doing that, it's more work than it's worth. XD;;

How's the petition coming along, Tokyo?

It is fine I have a handle on it. Change my password to an 8 diget password with caps and numbers and symbols in it. she is not getting my new password. I hope. She usually only spams in the regular forums.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff