Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:51 pm
Technically Khalida was off duty as she lounged at a table in Joe's, in fact she was off for the day, why it was up to question what she was doing there on her day off, other then looking miserably bored. She had a tiny table to herself, out of the way, she had been sure to take a table that wasn't often used, feet propped on another chair as she was slumped in her own chair playing a random game on her phone. She hadn't even spared a thought that she could be doing the same thing at home, that was home, it was quiet and dull, here was, well not quiet by a long shot given things where in full swing. Already she had told off a few drunken patrons that had saw it their duty to keep her company, it was something she took amusement in, or at lest it seemed like she did, it was something to do after all. The last hour however she had been left alone, which was annoying to put it lightly, she was mulling over wandering to a random table but decided she was too lazy to get up right then.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:06 pm
Adam Pierson, aka Methos the World's Oldest Pain in the a**, strolled into JOE'S a few minutes later, making his relaxed way through the crowd to the bar. His easy manner was deceptive, as usual -- every sense was alert and scanning the crowd. No Immortals... at the moment.

Joe grinned. "Adam! How ya doin'?" Without being asked, he opened a bottle of domestic beer and put it on the bar.

Methos leaned against the bar as he took the bottle and tipped it for a sip. "Not bad, Joseph," he smiled, glancing at the blues band playing on stage. "They sound good."

Joe nodded. "They ARE good, knucklehead."

"Knucklehead?" Methos mouthed, amused.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:40 am
Kali was of course seated in a way to allow her to see most of the room, it was just something that was normal for her, maybe a dash of being paranoid there, or possibly something left over from Watcher training. With her it was hard to tell, either way upon glancing up from her phone, given she just lost the game, poker, it wasn't hard to spot Adam. From there she was torn between amusement or rolling her eyes for the simple matter that interesting things tended to happen around him, or followed him half the time.

That alone at lest got her to sit right in her chair, so maybe she was really, really bored, wasn't her fault, she'd run out of games she hadn't beat on the playstation. For now she behaved and stayed at her table, mulling over the idea of going to bug him simply because she could.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:42 pm
Methos chuckled, sipping his drink as he made a narrow-eyed scan of the bar. He spotted Kali sitting in the back, watching him, and winked at her. "Full house, Joe?" he said casually.

"Yeah, yeah," Joe said, without looking up from the glass he was cleaning. "I know Kali's here. You two play nice, all right?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:15 pm
A snorted laugh was all his wink got from her as she half wished she could hear what the two of them were talking about, with them it could have been anything from weather to something crazy and interesting. So it was between the risk of giving up her table and finding seeing if she could at lest have someone to bug tonight, or sit there and mope. Sadly a hard choice with her, though she shrugged and stayed out, maybe he'd come visit? Eh, small hope, even smaller hope that he'd bring a drink over for her given her's was gone and she had been too lazy to go order another one.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:07 am
Methos made with the wide, innocent eyes, batting his lashes at the crusty old Watcher. "Nice?" he cooed. "Joe, you cut me. I can do nice."

A bark of laughter followed that as Joe poured a duplicate of Kali's original drink and set it down at Methos' elbow. "Prove it, pops," he said.

Methos picked up the glass and his beer bottle, flashing Joe a sour look as he straightened. "Unfair," he griped. "You know she's gonna be mean to me."

Still, he turned and headed casually for Kali's table.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:51 am
Kalika gave an amused smirk, but then she always looked amused, or annoyed, so nothing new there, though her first thought had nothing to do with meanness. She honestly considered for a moment hugging the poor immortal, just because he was coming over and had a drink, upon consideration of that thought she wondered if it was possible to go slightly insane from boredom as she dashed that thought. Besides the one she should have thought of hugging was Joe since it was most likely his idea.

Giving a small shake of her head she pushed her glasses back up her nose since the action had them slide down, she even tried to give smile instead of a smirk.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:36 pm
Methos set the drink down in front of Kali. "Compliments of the boss," he said, jerking his head back in Joe's direction. Without being invited, he slid into the seat opposite her. "How you doing tonight, Kali?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:06 pm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:08 pm
"Bored," Adam echoed blankly, as if the condition were totally foreign to him. Mentally he noted that if Kali bored this easily as young as she was, if she ever fulfilled her potential of immortality she'd be begging someone to take her head in a year. "The Dark Ages were boring. These days? The sky's the limit."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:20 pm
She shook her head at that, silent only because she took a sip of her drink, rum and coke, "Right, no, maybe if I was interested by any of the s**t out, but alas, no, so bored." Well that wasn't completely true, she liked games, they kept her busy, but she beat them too fast, she liked books, but was tired of reading, she liked gardening, but had already weeded and all that, the list continued of course. "And did you know there's no good weapon shops? I mean good ones? It's depressing, almost like the fact there's no good playgrounds." So maybe that was a little random, but she liked playgrounds too.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:26 pm
Methos chuckled. "That's because this is Seacouver," he said. "It's dinky. You've seen the whole town. Maybe you should do some traveling, see a few things. Spend some of that combat pay you got from the Watchers, when you got shot up."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:37 pm
"I didn't get shot up." Was the first words out of her mouth, though words was putting it lightly, it was more of a growl that had vowels to it. All her false cheer dissipated before his words even sunk in, her attention just on the last part, skipping the rest like it didn't matter, and it didn't. Only careful control kept her from saying anything else or moving for that matter, though she still almost put a hand to her throat, or more the scar there.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:11 pm
Methos sat very still, as if he had unwittingly disturbed a nesting cobra. "Sorry," he said sincerely. "I heard wrong. Please accept my apology, Kali. I meant no offense."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:15 pm
She was silent a few long minutes, trying to calm down, reminding herself she was trying to behave and not get in trouble for once, and yes shooting the person sitting across from you in a crowed pub would get her in trouble. "It was my own fault however." She didn't know why she said that part, why she said anything at all, she should have just gotten up and walked away, would have been so much easier.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff