Submit

~[TheMagicBirdy]~

Dapper Sex Symbol

3,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:25 pm
Well I'm scared to take Japanese when I attend my highschool. Why you might ask? BECAUSE OF ALL THE DAMN WEABOOS. I mean I can take the annoyingness of these people but there's a limit to it. I mean I get in that room there's gonna be people that are gonna be all "BELIEVE IT" "Baka, what's baka?" "YOU BAKA" "I wanna go to Japan to see all the pandas" AND THE LIST GOES ON. I mean PANDAS ARE CHINESE...
Yes these are real life experiences and I think if I take this class I'm am literally going to die.

So what are your experiences with these type of people and would you suggest I change this class to another language (supposedly French) so I don't die?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:02 pm
The best way to find out if it's true is to experience yourself what it is like to take Japanese classes. It often happens you just get the wrong idea of something. surprised

I think you can always change option early during the year in case you really don't like Japanese classes.  

Rebirth Project

~[TheMagicBirdy]~

Dapper Sex Symbol

3,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:41 pm
Don't get me wrong I love the culture and I want to learn Japanese so I can play import games BUT THE PEOPLE (ref to the obnoxious annoying wannabe "Oh I was subbed animes so I know every word there is" people). DX  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:12 pm
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games