Reply Pokemon Unleashed
episode in pokemon Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpottedTail01

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:45 pm
whats ur favorite pokemon episode of all the series?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:48 pm
Hmm. I love a lot of them, but I think my favorite will always be Here Comes the Squirtle Squad. It was the first one I ever watched. ^-^ And I love the non-violent-ness 4kids tried to throw in. (Bombs= flask powder. makes me giggle)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:07 am
Negai Boshi
Hmm. I love a lot of them, but I think my favorite will always be Here Comes the Squirtle Squad. It was the first one I ever watched. ^-^ And I love the non-violent-ness 4kids tried to throw in. (Bombs= flask powder. makes me giggle)

That's one of my all-time favorite episodes. Due to it having Squirtie.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:34 pm
that was a great episode plus it was so funny when i first wtched it i couldn't stop laughing rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

SpottedTail01

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:11 pm
The one where Porygon 'splodes Team Rocket's missles in cyberspace that caused 400+ Japanese children to have epileptic seizures, thus the entire episode was wiped from the planet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:28 pm
Felix Kristanelo
The one where Porygon 'splodes Team Rocket's missles in cyberspace that caused 400+ Japanese children to have epileptic seizures, thus the entire episode was wiped from the planet.
Hehe... that one is pretty entertaining. ^^ Although, I would have to say the very first episode is my favorite... I saw it for the first time when I was six. ^^ I also find it entertaining how much Pikachu used to hate Ash. ^^  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

SpottedTail01

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:09 pm
the first episode was funny i have to agree  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:14 pm
User Image

i like the dawn's first gym battle  

relap5

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:09 pm
My favorite episode from the few I can remember back when I was in elementary school is definitely the one where Team Rocket first appears(Pokemon Emergency!). I'm a huge fan of Team Rocket domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:22 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
My favorite episode from the few I can remember back when I was in elementary school is definitely the one where Team Rocket first appears(Pokemon Emergency!). I'm a huge fan of Team Rocket domokun

I like parts of team rocket (the trio mostly), the leader I can do without.  

krishnath

SpottedTail01

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:19 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

i know right?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:17 am
SpottedTail01
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

i know right?

Right.

Giovanni is no fun.  

krishnath

SpottedTail01

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:44 pm
krishnath
SpottedTail01
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

i know right?

Right.

Giovanni is no fun.

right he ruins all the fun in the show  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:04 pm
SpottedTail01
krishnath
SpottedTail01
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

i know right?

Right.

Giovanni is no fun.

right he ruins all the fun in the show

I dunno. without him keeping Jessie and James after Pikachu, the show'd be REALLY boring. I like Giovanni's voice. It makes me giggle.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:49 am
As far as I know Giovanni is no longer in the show, I read somewhere that he was *killed* by Mewtwo.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff