Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Anime or Manga Food? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:43 pm
You like all the characters or the cities, or dimesions(?) but do you like any of the foods that they have? If you could would you eat some of the things they eat or drink? Would you try any of them if you could?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:39 pm
Or not....nevermind. crying  

Vaknar21

Zalantra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:43 pm
Hm, I think as I haven't watched many fantasy/science fiction anime, I would probably eat anything that they eat or drink. I do, however, read cooking manga (Yakitate!! Japan and that one about curry) so I would love to eat anything in those series.

Sometimes they just don't really give enough detail about what is eaten so it's hard to say whether you would eat them or not sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:54 am
I think Japan has great food, personally.
But in Fruits Basket, Tohru is represented as an oni-giri. ( a riceball )
And I have always wanted to try an oni-giri. Everytime I read that manga or watch the Furuba anime I want a riceball realy bad. Oni-giri is really cute, too. 3nodding  

Teacup_Of_Darkness

Zalantra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:18 am
Onigiri is soooo good. I've only had ones from the supermarket (spicy tuna!!) but it was delicious. I miss it crying

I've tried making my own and it...turned out rather horrible.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:25 pm
heart So Oni-giri is good? I really want to try it. And I understand about not being able to make food right.
I burn everything!!!!
I'll just put something in the microwave and the next thing I know, it's steaming. And my parents have banned me from the toaster and stove...but let's not go there.
Japanese dudes are good with cooking. There is a super-special-awesome Japanese place down here where Japanese chefs cut up fish really quick and they throw the knives up and everything else that's all Japan-snazzy. It's so cool. And I am just sitting there like "Wooooow!"
heart  

Teacup_Of_Darkness

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:08 pm
I wish to try Oni-giri as well. I also want to try Dango.

And if fictional food count, I'd like some Sensu beans from DBZ. Who can't go wrong with a bean that heals all of your wounds and energizes you?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:24 pm
I love to eat ramon and many anime's that i have seen eat that aleast once but i want to try more kinds of it though..... ^_^  

dfakdf

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:42 pm
Oni-giri is what with what in it??  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:20 am
I think it's usually rice with a piece of seaweed wrapped around so you can hold it and there's an... umiboushi (spelling?) which is a pickled plum. But you can also have other fillings in it, like my spicy tuna! ...Yum.  

Zalantra

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:55 pm
Zalantra
I think it's usually rice with a piece of seaweed wrapped around so you can hold it and there's an... umiboushi (spelling?) which is a pickled plum. But you can also have other fillings in it, like my spicy tuna! ...Yum.
Oh, ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:33 pm
i eat ramen while watching naruto xd  

Ninjistix

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:14 am
What flavor?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:25 am
I eat chicken flavor or beef , but I also like sweet bean paste buns. THe taste good! xd  

mewmew3172

Distinct Browser

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Zumae

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:03 pm
I want to try the desserts the most. For the first time in my life I had sushi and was scared out of my mind. I also want to try pot stickers.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff