Treat them the same
View Results

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:02 pm
I get a habbit of bowing just a little after a conversation with them, I get questioned a lot that if I'm Thi or Vietnamies, I say I'm Philipino.

I work at Good Will Industries, I try to be very polite to do the 'No Return' Policy when someone buys an Item that's "AS-IS".

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

I imagine I'd be a lot more comfortable with Asian customers. Even possibly try and hit on one? wink
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Animaznboy

BlackHammer888

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:42 pm
I had alot with my summer job. They cool XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:50 am
if they were cute im ttly hittin on 'em xDDD  

[purple banana]

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:25 pm
My work is so diversed but asian people come once in a while, the cute ones make me act to happy and I try to make them feel welcome as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:37 pm

I feel an awkward presence whenever I'm around other Asians. Usually, they would be looking at me and I have a sense that in their head, they are going "I've finally met another Asian!" Why? Because usually you don't find many other Asians, especially where I live.

Casteor

Yeon Ye-In

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:43 pm
All of my "customers" are Asian (Korean), so I treat them quite well. My job security can sometimes depend on their impression of me, and not just my teaching ability.

wink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:52 am
Well, I live in Japan, so I don't treat them any differently, but when I go to Germany for things, and I work there, they look at me so weird, and I treat the asians better. If they are Japanese I speak to them in japanese  

Shinozaki-kun

annita banana

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:43 pm
i worked at subway restuarant last year. there were some of asian customers. when i met them, i talked alot and treated them very well  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:00 am
you should alway's treat them equally and kindniss to every one. treat them the way you wanted to be treated.  

miko chizaru

cool_azian_dude

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:53 pm
I live in Asia so everybody i work for and meet is asian. blaugh biggrin xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:53 am
Hmm.. that probably applies to the States.. I'm in Asia so everyone's an Asian customer here. xD On the other hand, my co-workers run like bunny rabbits when a foreigner comes into the store and make me entertain him because their English isn't that good. >_>  

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

Ralphiie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:01 pm
I try to treat them equally, but sometimes, they expect me to treat them better. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:03 am
I noticed how I work now. If I hear them talking cantonese I start to as well.  

BlackHammer888

ireland1982

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:14 am
I would try to speak some of their language to greet them. This shows you respect them by showing your courtesy.

I once met a Japanese businessman from Osaka, his name was Takayama-san. He thought I was Japanese because I said -san after his name. LOL

When I told him I'm not, he was surprise.

However in Ireland, most people thinks I'm from China (since many asian are from China). But when I told them the truth, they're surprise.

Treat all guest equal no matter what so nobody would be jealous! Instead, people would respect you from your action.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff