Yup
  Nope
  Not much
View Results

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:46 pm
do you drink it?
i do...i could end up drinking like...4 bottles in one day.
i dont drink soda/pop/coke - much anymore.

and its rare that i drink tap water...unless its really cold
and i drink it really fast xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:18 am
Yeah. I love water and I am picky about the taste of my water.  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:26 pm
Water ish life.

I can't stand the taste of the Aquifina water or Dasani. Both brands taste like pennies to me...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:27 am
sdrawkcab
Water ish life.

I can't stand the taste of the Aquifina water or Dasani. Both brands taste like pennies to me...

yeah same here. I love the bottles fiji water.  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:05 am
I drink tap water most of the time which is the good stuff. Only sometimes I get my hands on some coke or MOUNTAIN DEW!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:34 am
Well I have found that water is so much greater and useful thatn most other liquads. I think about 50% of people are dehydrated and if interested look up some of the side-affects of it that effects so many people.  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:00 pm
i drink Dasani
usually in one sitting. because for some reason placing it back in the fridge makes it go all oxygeny or something  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:59 am
Bunai
i drink Dasani
usually in one sitting. because for some reason placing it back in the fridge makes it go all oxygeny or something

That is cool, but i really hate the taste of dasani. The worst filtered water in my opinion is cullugan. eww!  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blaiz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:12 pm
water is like the one drink that would make you go, "ahh," almost every time. its lovely.
~

yup, its pretty funny when you go out and people complain about being thirsty and then order some soda. all i can think about is...yeah, great choice to fight that dehydration there buddy. but i cant really say much since ive done this before (temptation :shrug smile

~

never even heard of culligan. must be in your area.
~

strange thing about me and water. for some odd reason i find it taste better out of a bottle than a cup. just weird quirk of mine. and i like it ice cold. yup yup, gotta be close to frozen, if not partially.
~

anybody try that vitamin water? ive tried two. its aight. not really worth the money in my opinion. its just water - and for the vitamins id rather eat an orange.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:36 pm
Blaiz
water is like the one drink that would make you go, "ahh," almost every time. its lovely.
~

yup, its pretty funny when you go out and people complain about being thirsty and then order some soda. all i can think about is...yeah, great choice to fight that dehydration there buddy. but i cant really say much since ive done this before (temptation :shrug smile

~

never even heard of culligan. must be in your area.
~

strange thing about me and water. for some odd reason i find it taste better out of a bottle than a cup. just weird quirk of mine. and i like it ice cold. yup yup, gotta be close to frozen, if not partially.
~

anybody try that vitamin water? ive tried two. its aight. not really worth the money in my opinion. its just water - and for the vitamins id rather eat an orange.

Yeah the thing that people order soda when they are thirsty it kinda odd becuase that just makes you worst, but still I have done it before also.

Well it is proven that the storage of something does absorb flavor from the container it is in and also the container has a taste of its own. I can't have too cold of water, but I don't like room tempature water.  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:41 am
Now nerds are trendy...

I'm telling you.
Tap Water.
Case Closed.

...they call it geek chic!

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:54 pm
i heart water the only water i don't like is the Arrowhead water it tastes weird  

Alphasaurus

PoweredPlantgs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:21 am
Tap water o:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:02 pm
I drink water when we're out of tea or when I've already finished my daily diet soda.  

Dovekie

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:02 pm
i have to drink a lot of water

i get kidney aches if i don't...
it really sucks.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash