Submit

Do you believe in ghosts?
  Yes.
  No.
  I see dead people.
View Results

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:48 am
So I was at work (taking a small break ninja ) when I noticed a story on the BBC website about a 'group of amateur film-makers who believe they may have proof that ghosts really do exist after one of them caught something strange on camera.' The article (and the video itself) can be seen here.

~ Do you believe in ghosts?
~ Have you ever had any 'strange' experiences?
~ Who you gonna call? razz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:22 am
I don't like talking too much about the supernatural because I dunno if I believe in it or not but I do know that it creeps the hell out of me...seriously...
For a while after my Gran died I was actually scared at night
sweatdrop redface
A few days after she died, my mum said her and my Grandad were choosing a song for the funeral, and they listened to one, and then they tried a different Cd, and the song wouldn't play...it would play any other song on the Cd, apart from just the one...as if my gran was actually influencing it and didn't want that song player at her funeral...
the CD works perfectly fine now...  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:24 am
I must admit I'm the same sweatdrop I love reading about the paranormal even though I know I'll just get freaked out just before I fall asleep.

My parents (my mum in particular) have always told me and tried to make me feel that the people we care about who have passed on are watching over us. It may seem (and sound!) a bit odd, and a little creepy at times (I've lost count the number of times I've felt like I'm being watched) but they're only watching out for us.

A couple of years ago one of my uncles asked us to look after some of his belongings while he moved house, included a cuckoo clock that had belonged to his mother/my grandmother. We decided to hang it up on the wall so it wouldn't be damaged...When we finished setting it up it struck thirteen times. I like to think it was my grandmothers way of saying hello!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:02 pm
Ghosts crying crying  

Izlin

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:16 pm
I've had encounters myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:07 pm
i guest it i think it anwsome
when i was younger my Grandmother said talk to my Great Grand parents that dead
not be able to age, i think it anwsome!
if there some thing out there that eat souls i don't want to be one  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:09 pm
who would vote i see dead people confused  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:41 pm
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

Maybe the kind of person who would put it in a poll? wink

(I didn't pick that option though razz )

Kalvaya

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:59 am
Kalvaya
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

Maybe the kind of person who would put it in a poll? wink

(I didn't pick that option though razz )

it it doesn't matter to me
4laugh lol i think it funny  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:57 am
One of the buildings where I work might be haunted surprised

Originally I thought "Yeah, yeah, they're just trying to scare the newbies rolleyes " but I overheard one of the supervisors who works there saying that some odd things have happened.

Kalvaya

0mnipotence

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:26 am
ive had alot of "otherworldly encounters"
me and my freinds have made a little group and we go to places around our town that are known to be haunted.
and wow.
lol its extremely fun. but also extremely scary.
cuz in the back of your mind your thinking....WHAT IF I SEE IT!??!?!?
HAHAHA.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:47 am
0mnipotence
ive had alot of "otherworldly encounters"
me and my freinds have made a little group and we go to places around our town that are known to be haunted.
and wow.
lol its extremely fun. but also extremely scary.
cuz in the back of your mind your thinking....WHAT IF I SEE IT!??!?!?
HAHAHA.

What kind of experiences have you had?

Kalvaya

0mnipotence

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:01 pm
well. the hauntings stopped a few years ago.
they were really strong when i first moved into the house.
one of the first times i saw "It"
me and my friend were watching adult swim on Cartoon Network.
and the way the TV was positioned you could see into the dining room.
and theres a giant bookshelf thats build onto the wall.
and me and my friend both seen a white figure move to the shelf. then sink into it...
i looked at him...said..."did you just...." and he finished my sentence. "see that white blur."....hmm.

another instance.
I collected the old Gundam Wing Models. and..i had a big shoebox of broken pieces that i got from various ones overtime. and i kept them on top of my dresser.. me and the family were all outside swimming in the pool. for a while.
when i came back in. the box was empty upside down on my desk.
and the pieces were lined up around my bed...nobody was in the house at this time..and i was really confused.
theres others.
but this is particularly my favorite.
its one of the last "sightings" or "Experiences" that happened.
in my room. i can see down the hall and into the living room.
and we have a bay window in the center of it looking outside. and i can see a portion of the window.
occasionally. when i would get home from school *i haven't been in school in 2 years* i would play my stereo and such. and while walking around in my room.
I would glance into the living room. and i would see a figure. standing in the living room looking out the window.
A black shadow. With horns.
while i was alone in the house. i always felt that i really wasn't. like i could tell something or someone was in the house.
its not like that anymore.
im sure i know what i did to make it leave.
but. thats just a few of the times.
ive had quite a few more in this house.
and..well..haha..thats just my house.
ive had experiences in supposed haunted places that were amazingly terrifying haha.
but now.
im bored of typing lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:54 am
My experiences usually go along the lines of "Well that would be the logical explanation for what happened...but that doesn't quite explain it..." I've only got a couple of good examples, both of which happened in my house sweatdrop

The first experience I've had was when I was walking past the under-stairs cupboard...all of a sudden the door swung open at me. The logcial explanation was that the laundry basket pressed against the door which made it open. But the basket is a very lightweight plastic one, and that door is really stiff.

My second experience was when I was talking to my dad in my room. This was years ago so I can't remember exactly what I said to him, but it was along the lines of jokingly saying our hourse was haunted. Just as I finished saying the sentence my lightbulb blew eek

Kalvaya

Kurbis

Newbie Noob

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:30 pm
I strongly believe in the paranormal.
I don't exactly know what happens when you die, you could g to heaven, hell, be split between the two, or you could be sent back to earth as a spirit to try to either protect a human (guardian angel) haunt those who cross into your territory (demon) or try to undo what you've done wrong when you were alive.
I also once thought that when you die you could be reincarnated as an animal.

Still, I believe in paranormal, because I have seen paranormal activity before.  
*The Hall of Diversity*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff