Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Belgium is soo behind, but they love Panic (edit) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There was an article in the Joepie (best magazine around here)
  about the runaway exclamation point.
  Sorry for the crappy quality
  but, you guys don't speak Flemish anyway
  & I took the picture in the pitch black, with just the light from my iPod and my camera's flash
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:10 am
UPDATE: So, Nine In The Afternoon was number 20 on the charts today. And it was also played on this show called "De Afrekening" which is basically just a show where they play a bunch of music videos and being on there is like guaranteed success for a band...

NITA is also played on the radio here now all the time. My friend woke up to it this morning, when I got to school she's like "I HEARD PANIC AT THE DISCO ON THE STUBRU" (that's the name of the radio station.)

It's cool. People are coming up to tell me about Panic's new song xd
I'm not even upset about "my band" getting popular... I'm actually really happy for Panic heart

-----------------------------------------------
User Image

It says:

Where is Panic At The Disco's exclamation point?
On January 9th all Panic At The Disco-fans had questions marks in their eyes because the exclamation point in the band's name had disappeared. During an interview in London, we asked singer Brendon Urie what was going on.

"It's weird that here's been so much commotion about it recently." Brendon says. "It was actually never our intention to have an exclamation point after 'Panic'. We wrote 'Panic! At The Disco' with the exclamation point once and after that everyone did it. When the exclamation point was there, no journalist ever asked about it. Now that it's gone, everyone seems to be panicking."

(And on the picture it says: The mystery unraveled! Panic At The Disco, without exclamation point.)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:15 am
tattoo fish

Haaaaaa. xd  

tattoo fish

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:39 am
wha...i never knew that they were THAT behind o.o xd they're more behind than MTV asia  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:55 am
It's probably 'cause Panic isn't really that popular here... but now that they have a new album coming out and there's lots of stuff going on with them, I guess Joepie thought it was about time they mentioned them domokun xp  

Polyphonic Twilight

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:59 am
Oh. Wow. MAYBE! While they were making the magazine. They knew about that, when we knew about it. And such!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:25 am
Well, Belgium is on a different continent. I'm not suprised.

That's a cute picture, though.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:28 pm
Woah.

You Guys Should Know; If It Wasn't For This Guild, I Wouldn't Have Know About The Missing (!),
Infact, I Wouldn't Know Most Things If It Wasn't For You Guys, As Panic Is Barely Even Known Over Here D:

(Minus The Magazines..)

whee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:01 pm
Ahhh! Spencer, don't go into the light!  

xXblackXmagicXx

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:03 pm
Lawl, Poly.
I mean thank goodness Joepie didn't report this when Panic! releases their album.
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:19 pm
tattoo fish

I just now noticed Ryan's expression! He looks all young and flirty and evviiilll!  

tattoo fish

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:28 pm
tattoo fish
tattoo fish

I just now noticed Ryan's expression! He looks all young and flirty and evviiilll!

He had that expression in the other picture. xd He's up to something!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:49 pm

That thar. Is very cute. Ryan's all raising his eyebrows while Jon is looking like. MWAHAHA! And I can't see Brendon or Spencer very well.
>_<
Wow that was like a month ago.
But you're on a different continent.
What can ya expect?

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:09 pm
Teh Toasted E m o
Woah.

You Guys Should Know; If It Wasn't For This Guild, I Wouldn't Have Know About The Missing (!),
Infact, I Wouldn't Know Most Things If It Wasn't For You Guys, As Panic Is Barely Even Known Over Here D:

(Minus The Magazines..)

whee
That honestly means a lot to me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:24 am
takashi_sahoko

That thar. Is very cute. Ryan's all raising his eyebrows while Jon is looking like. MWAHAHA! And I can't see Brendon or Spencer very well.
>_<
Wow that was like a month ago.
But you're on a different continent.
What can ya expect?
I knoww I'm sorry. I was at my friend's house, going through her magazine at 7am and it was pitch black. But she was asleep and I didn't want to turn the lights on to wake her up and be all "oh I'm just taking a picture of your magazine, go back to sleep." but I knew I'd forget if I waited until later, when she was awake xp

I'll probably go buy the magazine later today though, even though I already completely read it. If it mentions Panic, I want it! xp

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:45 am
xXblackXmagicXx
Ahhh! Spencer, don't go into the light!

Yeah, Spencer.
Come to the dark side, Spencer...