13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 59

DarkAngelDaisuke

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:01 am
Jungle Asians (Southeast Asians) Vs. Civilized Asians (Induistrialized Asian Country)

I dont know why. but there are some people who categorize asians into these two categories. :/ even a famous asian comedian(korean) said stuff about this saying how he doesnt like jungle asians.
*on youtube and tv etc*
and in the replies people agreed with him D:

i'm not sure if it was just me but i always saw being asian and having asian pride as ASIANS STICK TOGETHER. there r so few of us anywhere really *besides asia...duh* so i always thought we should stick together.

but what r ur views on this?

do u believe in this *2 types of asians*

I Am A Full Blood Cambodian (Unless You Count My Almost Non-Existent Chinese Blood)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:52 pm
I know, I hate it when people do that, well i decleare proudly tht I am 100% Jungle Asian. I am Pakistani, and I am not afraid to tell people tht I am jungle. But people from that saide of the world arent JUNGLE, they are just tryong to catch up, we cant all be like the high mighty america, ( i live there now). some day all this discrimination will end.  

Pandaccino

Jose Rizal Mercado

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:54 pm
Oh Hallah. That's so stereotypical.

Asia does not equal East Asia only.

Whoever said that should be fed to Kali.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:05 pm
lol err I guess I shoudn't be posting since I'm Korean xd lol jokes I actually don't care what that stupid Korean said he's just another person... Every race has their idiots some more then others but still everyone has their idiots. I can't believe that the other sterotype is that people think asians are smart I mean I wouldn't be if I didn't care about my marks and such so yeah but anyway back to the original subject if we as asians are smart why are we saying one type of asian (by area) is smarter then the other...? Oh well that's my belief but hopefully others may see this too.  

sHiRo_ChAn_10

8,550 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:24 pm
yes, all asians should stick togather it shouldn't matter if were country asians or city asians. oh and mandala most of us asians don't think of my country east asia as the only place in asia I know that asia equals other places in asia.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:21 am
There shouldn't be but I still hate being recognized as another kind of asian aka Chinese & Japanese (I'm Korean)

rengedUP.soul

DarkAngelDaisuke

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:52 pm
i didnt mean to offend pppl by saying southeasy asian but this is what is considered "jungle asian"
so sorry if u wanna be a part of that :/
and i dont think it should matter that ur korean and against it or even if your for it i just wanna know
how the asian community stands on this question  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:17 pm
if were talking about types then im sure theres more than 2.  

Layde3Angel

Jose Rizal Mercado

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:00 pm
DarkAngelDaisuke
Jungle Asians (Southeast Asians) Vs. Civilized Asians (Induistrialized Asian Country)

I dont know why. but there are some people who categorize asians into these two categories. :/ even a famous asian comedian(korean) said stuff about this saying how he doesnt like jungle asians.
*on youtube and tv etc*

i'm not sure if it was just me but i always saw being asian and having asian pride as ASIANS STICK TOGETHER. there r so few of us anywhere really *besides asia...duh* so i always thought we should stick together.

I Am A Full Blood Cambodian (Unless You Count My Almost Non-Existent Chinese Blood)

The only reason that they industrialized early is because they weren't colonized by western powers (Oppresses people, destroys native culture) and what's wrong with being Southeast Asian? I would rather be a Jungle Asian than a Civilized asian scream .

That joker was obviously a decrepit inbred.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:40 pm
Mandala Ilustrado
DarkAngelDaisuke

*on youtube and tv etc*

The only reason that they industrialized early is because they weren't colonized by western powers (Oppresses people, destroys native culture) and what's wrong with being Southeast Asian? I would rather be a Jungle Asian than a Civilized asian scream .

thats kinda the point im tryin to make
jus bc we're "jungle asians" doesnt mean we're not civilized asians :/
but then if u make statements like that its kinda hard to fight with haha

and im not saying southeast is better or w/e
and if we do as those who do to us then its a circle and we go from the attacked to the attackers and i dont want it that way
i just want it to end completely
wahmbulance i dont want division wahmbulance
wahmbulance i want a whole :/ wahmbulance  

DarkAngelDaisuke

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

DarkAngelDaisuke

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:42 pm
Mandala Ilustrado
Oh Hallah. That's so stereotypical.

Asia does not equal East Asia only.

Whoever said that should be fed to Kali.

for this one i meant southeast is the only considered "jungle asians"
since hah we have quite a bit of jungles :/

so im not stereotyping im specifically pointing out the victims :O

And I'm NOT saying ALL industrialized asian country's people r like this

so dont go flaming Dx

yeahssss  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:51 am
I don't consider Vietnam a jungle country.
However, I do consider countries like Laos, Cambodia, etc. to be jungle countries. Or to be more clear, developing countries that aren't so much developing.

Vietnam's got cities, packed almost at all times - and it's pretty well known for them.
But the latter, however, I have never heard of any such cities. When I hear countries like those, I think of fisherman villages, farming towns, something to do with horticulture, rather than buildings.

Can anyone enlighten me on whether countries like that have (many) industrialised cities?

SDES

saku_chan187

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:15 pm
sigh....what the hell is this?? Wow god now there are so called two types of asians....how er...odd? No..more of ******** stupid! Jungle asians to Industrialized Asians...how pathetic. God that's almost lyk er...segregation or prejudice in a way. On your own race! Asian is asian! There are no two types! Stick together man! Stick together!! Whole asian pride man! And what's so wrong about being a jungle asian! Hell we live in the twenty first century and we all know that not even Industrialized asian are not that civilized. Yes they are civilized but just as much as any asian! Even jungle asians! If they are then i doubt they be talking about this crap! Dude i am mad now! er...okay ill stop ranting before I write an essay! Ahaha.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:07 am
There are cities in Cambodia and Laos also. Cambodia is just really really small on the map that it doesn't have large cities. You can't compare it to Vietnam or China.  

HotLaMon38

thejrockstar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:45 pm
china was actually very oppressed by the western powers and the Japanese in the late 1800s and early 1900s...INVADED and CONQUERED and TENS OF MILLIONS of chinese were killed in that period of time actually...[opium war, the invasion of eight european countries, civil war, WWI, WWII, another civil war] china didnt become strong until like around 1970s-1980s...the koreans were war torned too: [japanese takeover, WWI, WWII, Korean War]...and their economy didnt become well until around 1960s-1980s...

Mandala Ilustrado
DarkAngelDaisuke

*on youtube and tv etc*

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff