Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Purple, or Green? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:21 pm
So, uhhm, I'm getting a little confused. I've seen the Pretty. Odd. cover art in a purple theme and a green theme. Which one is going to be actual cover of the album? Is only the deluxe album purple?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:14 pm
the green is the regular one and the purple is the deluxe  

Fragile Panic

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:05 pm
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
the green is the regular one and the purple is the deluxe

So, the green one is going to be the one that will be sold in normal stores?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:12 pm

I'm so sad. I might not get the deluxe crying .
I mean with only 10,000 and we're not going to order soon. It will like sold out. crying .
Waaah.
I'm gonna make my parents feel guilty if I don't get one.
I'm such a horrible child. sweatdrop

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:14 pm
I want both covers!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:16 pm
takashi_sahoko

I mean with only 10,000 and we're not going to order soon. It will like sold out. crying .
Waaah.

Me too! I have to get one!  

xXblackXmagicXx

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:17 pm
takashi_sahoko

Waaah.

I'm sure people will be selling them on eBay and websites like that, don't worry. I mean, the Collectors Box came out way over a year ago and people are still selling them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:18 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
I want both covers!

Me too. rofl

I also want to buy another A Fever, and not unwrap it. Keep the plastic on it. You know, just to put on display in my room or something. (even though I already have three copies of A Fever. the actual album, the one that came with the collectors box, and the one on my iTunes.)

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:24 pm
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx
I want both covers!

Me too. rofl

I also want to buy another A Fever, and not unwrap it. Keep the plastic on it. You know, just to put on display in my room or something. (even though I already have three copies of A Fever. the actual album, the one that came with the collectors box, and the one on my iTunes.)

I do too!
I want like, two of everything Panic related. One to use and want to keep and create a collection. (My grandkids have to know who Panic are.)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:27 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx
I want both covers!

Me too. rofl

I do too!
I want like, two of everything Panic related. One to use and want to keep and create a collection. (My grandkids have to know who Panic are.)

Totally! And my great great great grandkids!
Man!
I want it so bad!
I swear if I don't get the deluxe on March 25th.
I'm going to be like scouting the web for a new one. And then show my mom and make her gt it for me for my birthday.

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:46 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx
I want both covers!

Me too. rofl

I do too!

Yeah. I'm planning on having a room dedicated to music in my future house, and I want Panic to be the main theme (hopefully my husband won't mind my obsession, but then again, I wouldn't marry him if he did mind). I'd love to have Panic At The Disco stuff covering shelves and all the walls. 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:50 pm
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx
I want both covers!

Me too. rofl

I do too!

Yeah. I'm planning on having a room dedicated to music in my future house, and I want Panic to be the main theme (hopefully my husband won't mind my obsession, but then again, I wouldn't marry him if he did mind). I'd love to have Panic At The Disco stuff covering shelves and all the walls. 4laugh

Ribbie's husband would be so cool.
wink
Letting her have a dedicated music room.
It would be like a wonder room.
The largest wonder shrine in the world!

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:52 pm
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx
I want both covers!

Me too. rofl

I do too!

wink

Of course he's going to be cool. I mean, since when was Brendon Urie not cool? xD

I'll invite all of you, and we will panic in the disco room. wink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:20 pm
PrimeOdd
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx
I want both covers!

Me too. rofl

I do too!

wink

Of course he's going to be cool. I mean, since when was Brendon Urie not cool? xD

o: . Brendon is going to be my husband mad
xd .
Just kidding heart (Psh. I wish he was though xd !)
That would be awesome if you had a main Panic At the Disco room.
I'll be in there like all day 4laugh

Panda Cheval

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:04 pm
Panda.Gal
PrimeOdd
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx

I do too!

wink

o: . Brendon is going to be my husband mad
xd .
Just kidding heart (Psh. I wish he was though xd !)
That would be awesome if you had a main Panic At the Disco room.
I'll be in there like all day 4laugh

Me is more likely to go and set up a tent there and sleep in Ribbie's Panic Room. How awesome would that be?!
I smell a cat fight. JK.
Let's have like a party in the room.
OOH.
We can take like all of our pictures and hang it up and then we can kidnap the boys to party with us,
3nodding

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces