Reply *Debaters Cavern*
Children Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:04 pm
Now I know allot of kids that are well behaved. But I have played online games where a kids only goal is to make people mad. Know I have eliminate anger and embarresment from my mind. Nothing can make me mad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:53 am
you'll have to restrain me from ranting in this topic...I abhor children..even the well behaved ones.

But lets deal with the badly behaved ones first...
By "childern" I don't just mean kids under the age of ten...anyone who is under 14 in my opinion, is a child. If you act like one, then that's what you are.
When I was a kid, I was pretty much afraid of older kids...I treated people older than me with respect. Most other kids did too. Nowadays, kids will talk back to you, swear at you, spit at you...they have absolutely no respect whatsoever.
And why is it, that kids today are so loud? Why when they play do they always have to scream and shout? Why is it when they just talk on the bus they have to talk loudly so everyone can hear them? And the parents just let them do it.

There is one thing worse than children...and that's parents who let their kids misbehave. If I had a kid it would be taught to respect older people, and to not shout everthing it said...parents actually let their kids be like that and don't think there is anything wrong with it.
The problem is, people are too soft on children today. They complain about young teenagers causing crimes and forming gangs and shooting people...why? because they don't cane them at school anymore!! People just tell their children off and that's it...what happened to smacking, or taking their toys off them, or grounding them??

Now, kids who behave....are better than the naughty ones, but I still don't like them...
why?..because they are so dependant on you for everything...when they're under 5 they can't even entertain themselves; you have to do everything with them. You have to talk to them in that stupid sing-song voice and make everything seem excited...I HATE THAT! infant school kids talk so slow and in that stupid sing-song voice, all because adults talk to them like that!! Talk to them like normal people and maybe they'll talk like that too!
As babies and infants they can't even control their own bodily functions...

I'd make a really bad mother... sweatdrop  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:45 am
Maybe not Dweller. You know what you want in a kid. The Misbehaved kids are mainly white because white society has found illmoral to hit kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:07 am
Airforce Soldier
Maybe not Dweller. You know what you want in a kid. The Misbehaved kids are mainly white because white society has found illmoral to hit kids.

Yeah but I wouldn't want to shape the kid to become what I want it to be...that's horrible...I don't even like kids who behave anyway...  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:14 am
Well then never have kids util you mature a little. Now I know that you are grown up. But you'll over come your hatred with age.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:56 am
Maybe...I'm not of an age to want kids..the true reason I don't like them so much is because they make me really uncomfortable...I don't know what to do with them, I don't know how to talk to them or...anything..I just don't know what to do...  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:55 am
But you what? 19 like me, right? Your to young to be a mom. Just wait and you'll change.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:35 am
Children, I think are over-rated. They are the miscalculated, clay of humanity. Some good, some shitty, some average. Point being, unfortuantely for humans, as well as the rest of us that inhabit this planet for the time being, they are the future. In order for the human race to survive, the race must go on, thus children. It's basic nature. Now-a-days, people forget that. They think they are having children just cause_________(fill in the blank). Like I said, children are derived from basic nature behavior. The must be concieved to continue a race. Animals have that same basic nature. They live to eat, defend, mate, and further their species. Basic survival skill. Now when it comes to the quality, that depends on the main models(parents, foster family, no one, etc), and environment. Although, there are still just those rotten eggs. I should know, there was one in the bunch I raised.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:44 am
-Hellish Hatred-
Children, I think are over-rated. They are the miscalculated, clay of humanity. Some good, some shitty, some average. Point being, unfortuantely for humans, as well as the rest of us that inhabit this planet for the time being, they are the future. In order for the human race to survive, the race must go on, thus children. It's basic nature. Now-a-days, people forget that. They think they are having children just cause_________(fill in the blank). Like I said, children are derived from basic nature behavior. The must be concieved to continue a race. Animals have that same basic nature. They live to eat, defend, mate, and further their species. Basic survival skill. Now when it comes to the quality, that depends on the main models(parents, foster family, no one, etc), and environment. Although, there are still just those rotten eggs. I should know, there was one in the bunch I raised.

But aren't we all just the clay of humanity then? even when we are older? babies don't have personalities yet because they haven't developed one..but its the people they grow up around who shape their personality...
One idea that bugs me about kids is that, as a parent, I would be shaping my child...and I don't really like that..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:59 am
Don't blame the kids., Blame the parents. Kids are innocent until the parents install the ideas and beliefs they have.  

Airforce Soldier

Second-In-Command-Of-Hell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:47 pm
Alright, this is an interesting topic. In a sense, I still am a...child. Though, in one sense, I suppose I'm not. Yes, being a teenager absolutely sucks.

I think that, yes, Hellish is right. Basic instinct tells us to be a Baby-Breeding machine and continue the race of humans, but we're going to get to a point where there will be too many humans, old, young, in-between to live on this godforsaken rock. What then?

And, I think people just don't care anymore. Technology has made us so specialized that we depend upon it for everything. Without electricity, for example, could we make it through the day? Children are, in a sense, our future, but the knowledge of surviving is what matters. Parents, nowadays, teach their children the minimum they need in life. That is, if the parents care so little about them. Though, parents that DO care or at least think they care give their children a better chance of understanding and seeing the world. But all everyone sees is productivity, and the amount of babies being pushed out each year. No one really genuinely cares about the individual child its self. No one really wants to take care of it, to feed it, to show it step-by-step how to walk along a path that's full of happiness. Why? Because, most humans are selfish pricks. They don't want to spend the time, effort, money, energy, or anything of theirs to help make that one child's life better. What do they get out of it? Do they get their bills paid? A big house? More money? No, of course not. All they get...or can hope to get it, a bond, or relationship, with that child to last until life ends. Until they die. But, people are so caught up in materialistic things or whatever gives them the most pleasure at the time, that no one ever considers the emotional parts of it!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:00 pm
But aren't we all just the clay of humanity then? even when we are older? babies don't have personalities yet because they haven't developed one..but its the people they grow up around who shape their personality...
One idea that bugs me about kids is that, as a parent, I would be shaping my child...and I don't really like that..

Some are, some aren't.
Take the menendez children for example. Raised like princes, for some reason that wasn't good enough. So they murdered their parents. Their mother was shot so badly that when they lifted her in the body bag, her brain fell through. Raised like princes, still what caused them to kill their parents? In the end sometimes it doesn't matter how you are raised. That doesn't mean that you should give up trying though.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:02 pm
I agree with Second. Children's value and worth has been dramatically decreased. I believe that soon, we'll find a way to clone adults, so we don't have to have children.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:09 pm
-Hellish Hatred-
Some are, some aren't.
Take the menendez children for example. Raised like princes, for some reason that wasn't good enough. So they murdered their parents. Their mother was shot so badly that when they lifted her in the body bag, her brain fell through. Raised like princes, still what caused them to kill their parents? In the end sometimes it doesn't matter how you are raised. That doesn't mean that you should give up trying though.
Yes, I agree with you there, I think. I think the way you're raised is what molds you into who you are, and when you're flung into the real world, you're given the choice to choose. But, most people don't do that, because people are so afraid of trying new things. Fear is what owns this world.  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:11 pm
-Hellish Hatred-
I agree with Second. Children's value and worth has been dramatically decreased. I believe that soon, we'll find a way to clone adults, so we don't have to have children.
Glad you agree. :]
For some reason, that depresses me greatly. To skip the joys of not having to worry about the bills, the maintaining of a house, taxes, groceries? We'd be losing something far better than what we'd be getting.  
*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff