Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
In Stock Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:58 pm
Look What I Found... surprised

Also, this is a message from Zach!

Zach
hey do me a big favor and just post this so kids know .. most venues do not allow cameras in because the artist doesn't want them .. panic at the disco. does want you to have a good time therefor we do allow cameras . even though they may still say no on flyer's when i get to the venue i always tell head of security and the other people in charge to allow them . so come to the show and bring your camera . i will tell you this . i do not allow pro cameras unless you get with me or the tour and get a photo pass . pro camera is anything that has a detachable lens , or higher than 7megapix . if you still dont know if its a pro camera ask me . thanks and lets have a good tour !

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:59 pm
surprised

Woah.
50 bucks?! Sheez. You get a shirt though, which is awesome. And "deluxe edition", wonder what that means? surprised

MAYBE that's the prize for the final challenge thing? But then why would they ask about favorite foods xp

Polyphonic Twilight

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:00 pm
OHMYGOSH.
I would of totally of bought that! talk2hand

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:01 pm
surprised I want it!!!! scream  

xXblackXmagicXx

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:02 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
surprised

Woah.
50 bucks?! Sheez. You get a shirt though, which is awesome. And "deluxe edition", wonder what that means? surprised

MAYBE that's the prize for the final challenge thing? But then why would they ask about favorite foods xp

I was wondering about the food thing too. O.o Even if it was in stock, I don't think I'd buy it. It doesn't seem worth it to me. surprised

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:03 pm
Zach & Panic! are awesome.
I hate when venues don't allow cameras. Yay! for them being uber cool towards their fans <333

& where'd you find that thing from Zach?

Polyphonic Twilight

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:03 pm
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
surprised

Woah.

I was wondering about the food thing too. O.o Even if it was in stock, I don't think I'd buy it. It doesn't seem worth it to me. surprised

Maybe they'll send you a frozen package of your favorite food? xd .
EDIT: OH AND THEY MIGHT STAMP "PANIC AT THE DISCO" ON THE FOOD rofl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:05 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I hate when venues don't allow cameras. Yay! for them being uber cool towards their fans <333

bl00dyvalentine posted it on livejournal.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:06 pm
Panda.Gal
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
surprised

Woah.

Someone said maybe you'll get to wear a costume of the food you picked in their next video rofl xp
I can see that happening.

I kind of agree about it not being worth it... unless "deluxe edition" means like it has all the scrapped songs or something xp domokun But I doubt that. It probably has some live recordings or something...? Which doesn't make it worth $50. And a normal t-shirt is only like 20-ish..? Right? So yeah it seems expensive. Plus then there'd be shipping...
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:06 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

They're FAWESOME!!!
And I hate that too. What's wrong with taking pictures?

xXblackXmagicXx

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:08 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Panda.Gal
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
surprised

Woah.

Someone said maybe you'll get to wear a costume of the food you picked in their next video rofl xp

I kind of agree about it not being worth it... unless "deluxe edition" means like it has all the scrapped songs or something xp domokun But I doubt that. It probably has some live recordings or something...? Which doesn't make it worth $50. And a normal t-shirt is only like 20-ish..? Right? So yeah it seems expensive. Plus then there'd be shipping...
sweatdrop

Oh! That would be awesome.
I don't know why I would want to buy it :XP:
Maybe its only like Limited Edition.
If it was the scrapped songs. I would of totally wanted it gonk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:08 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Panda.Gal
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
surprised

Woah.

sweatdrop

I can definitley see Panic doing something like that. xD That'd almost be embaressing, but I'd still do it.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:09 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
Polyphonic Twilight

They're FAWESOME!!!
And I hate that too. What's wrong with taking pictures?

Yeah, seriously. They're FAMOUS. They got themselves into it. rolleyes People are going to take pictures of them whether they like it or not.

I love Panic.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:13 pm
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight

Dude. Connections surprised She's knows Chrisssssstopher G.
& FOB playing for free for the superbowl? This is the first I've heard of that..

It wouldn't be embarrassing xp rofl
It'd be awesome! 4laugh

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:15 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight

Dude. Connections surprised She's knows Chrisssssstopher G.
& FOB playing for free for the superbowl? This is the first I've heard of that..

It wouldn't be embarrassing xp rofl
It'd be awesome! 4laugh

Who's Christopher G?

Well, I don't know. I don't think wearing a prime rib costume would be all that attractive. xd Maybe if Panic dressed as food too...it would be cooler.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff