Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
The Stereotype Fans of L - Two More New Ones! :D Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:42 pm
NOTICE!!!
You must have a sense of humor when reading this. Other wise you'll just take it to mind and ruin it for the rest of the fans.

If anyone whines about what I post in here I WILL report you.

If it weren't for bimbos like that I wouldn't need this warning. D:

Now enjoy you crazy mofos! :3

Here some stereotypes that you might have come across in conventions, clubs, or online. :3

I Am Sooo L
The group of fans who claim to do things just like L because they tend to eat five candy bars a day or have insomnia for a week, or even crouch a little when they sit.
ANYONE can do that. xD

Believer!
Those crazies who just can't grasp the fast that yes L did die. What did you expect with a title like Death Note? They tend to be on the same level of "Kira is totally right! Kill kill kill with pen and a fanbook Death Note merchandise! >:D"

Anything and Everything for L!
The ones who start changing their eating habits, sitting posture, mind patterns and even sleeping patterns to match L. There's a fan, there's an obsessed fan and then there's just flat out crazy!

In debt!
The ones who spend money they DON'T have just for L merchandise. There is a time for "No".

p***s On p***s Forever!
The ayoi fangirl that pairs up L with anyone and everyone but only if it has a p***s... or five.

"Devoted" Fan
The kind of fan that stops reading the manga after L died. - Credited to Nillava

The Writer
The crazy fanfic writer who writes just about all possible different outcomes of the story, AU's, and cross overs but never follows along the actual story.

The Spammer
The kind who has to let everyone know how much the love L about fifty eight times online or worse in a real conversation. Dx

Know-It-All
The kind that claims to know why L bites his thumb, why Light seems to have no real sexual interest and why there was rain in episode XX. These are probably the same people who take the show too seriously rather than enjoy the show for what it is. A show. :3

This Is Me! And This is L! And We're Married.
The fan girls that take L a bit too much to heart. They already have twenty homemade plush L and them love babies nailed to the wall and the L wallpaper is mailing in next week. ._. - Credited to Noemi R LeNoir

The High and Mighty
The fan who's been into Death Note a lot longer than your stupid asses! They probably get pissy because some of the easiest questions to answer are asked by n00bs. They tend to have read the manga first and have known about book thirteen and Beyond Birthday for a LONG time. They also may seem like jerks but after a wave a n00bs invading them, who wouldn't?

The Stupid Fan
The fan who just can't grasp the concept of Death Note but for some reason they still like it. These type probably have a hard time looking at the other person's perspective as well.

The Creepy Fan
It's pretty much an otaku. >.o

The Cosplayer
The one who cosplays Death Note any chance they get. They even wear it to school. Wether the cosplay be bad or not... that depends on the person.

The Bad Cosplayer
The size thirty eight person who thinks they can fit into size six L cosplay jeans.

The Closet Fan
The fan who LOVES Death Note but doesn't let anyone know. They probably keep their love of anime or manga a secret as well.

Death Note AMV
That fan who makes the suckiest Death Note AMVs but damn if that isn't a catchy song they put there! D:

Skit Skit Improv
The fan who tries to be funny at the masquerade using Death Note skits and a chocolate rain reference. They tend to go with dance offs when all else fails. D:

Er Dar Dar DN Fan
The fan who thinks they know more than The High and Mighty after just watching ten episodes. They probably assume L has british parents because he was in England for a while. Yes British. They're also usually the REAL jerks of the DN fandom. D:

Questionaire
The fan who always asking the most annoying questions. Like who is B or what L's real name is.

Percentages!
The people who take L's percentages too seriously. He's pulling you're leg when he says that you know! Sadly, a good portion of this stereotype is also in the Know-It-All section too. xD

The Angry Corrector
The fan who turns to an 'Incredible Hulk'-type action if anyone gets the facts and storyline of Death Note wrong. They may also react to pairings that they don't agree with at all, be it straight or not. Credited to Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

The Depressed Fan User Image
The downer who got hooked on Death Note just because the like the idea of killing people by just writting in a notebook. Think of that as that one brown banana in the bright yellow bunch. Not very pleasing but tolerable in some odd sense.

The @$$ of Death Note User Image
The type of fans who wail on you because you love the series but don't know all the useless information about it. "Misa has RED hair ties in episode twelve. How could you not know that!? And Maximum Hormone was born on a Saturday!! POSER~ D<"

Not very many for now, but more will be added. This is aimed a a large group of fans, so I don't want to hear any "You aimed that at me!" bull crap.

Share but only if they're good enough. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:27 am
I really enjoyed that, 'cause it's so true. Not that I'm not L obsessed. I heart him

I met some one once who dyed their hair and cut it just to have L's hair lol  

annakratos

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Naomi Baine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:33 pm

annakratos
I really enjoyed that, 'cause it's so true. Not that I'm not L obsessed. I heart him

Really? That's kind of cool. :3 And the L fanbase is like an army, more L love. sweatdrop You should put up the extreme fangirls, like the ones who have "married L and had 2350255426 kids with him". 0_o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:53 pm
Noemi R LeNoir

annakratos

Really? That's kind of cool. :3 And the L fanbase is like an army, more L love. sweatdrop You should put up the extreme fangirls, like the ones who have "married L and had 2350255426 kids with him". 0_o

LOL.
That's a good one, too XD
I heard a fangirl joke like that, only it was about Sasuke fangirls.
Sadly, I think some are getting to be that way.

But yeah, we're an army!  

SCP-511

FelixTheAvenger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:16 pm
Here's my stereotype

Believer

But I don't believe that L didn't die...Ok, yes I do, and I read manga 0, so I know how to bring him back, but... I BELIEVE THAT THE FANS WHO PAIRED HIM WITH LIGHT ARE.... Morons... I would've said worse if I didn't stop.

I'm not scared to admit this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:36 pm
Fully agreed! I’m a Yaoi fan and all but that pairing still sickens me to my very core!

And I would probably be the last on that list if I had anywhere I could purchase L stuff.
sweatdrop

Rags and Stitches

An Undead Sin

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:51 pm
I'm just going to insert how I see myself in these stereotypes. [Not meant to be taken as complaining.]

I Am Sooo L - So if I sit weird and go without sleep for a few nights I am L? Then I also must be Light because I too can dramatically eat chips. ;o

Believer! - Yes, I am quite sad that L died and I still get sad whenever I think about it, but I've learned to just say, "RIP L."

Anything and Everything for L! - The only time I would change my habits to match L's would be if I were cosplaying him or something.

In debt! - The only L merchandise I have is a shirt that a friend actually got for me. Yes, I would looove to have more L&DN merch but I know I don't have the money. DX

Really though, that is one spiffy list you got going there. ;]

--Make the world a better place with UndeadTiger--

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:59 pm
The moving on type= after L died they move directly onto Mello and Near. Claiming they love them because they are like L.  

Elisabell-angel enraged

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:56 am
XD thats hilarious, ill add a stereotype if you don't mind

Stop reading the manga - this person stop's reading the manga completely after L had died

not really funny but it is true  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:48 pm
Lololo.
I'm that last one...kind of.

The Marquise

Dapper Noob

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:49 pm
UndeadTiger
I'm just going to insert how I see myself in these stereotypes. [Not meant to be taken as complaining.]

I Am Sooo L - So if I sit weird and go without sleep for a few nights I am L? Then I also must be Light because I too can dramatically eat chips. ;o

Believer! - Yes, I am quite sad that L died and I still get sad whenever I think about it, but I've learned to just say, "RIP L."

Anything and Everything for L! - The only time I would change my habits to match L's would be if I were cosplaying him or something.

In debt! - The only L merchandise I have is a shirt that a friend actually got for me. Yes, I would looove to have more L&DN merch but I know I don't have the money. DX

Really though, that is one spiffy list you got going there. ;]

xD!!
Complaining that is not, I loved you're responses to those! xD!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:22 pm
Ah, really? I only thought the first comment was all that special. =/ For the new stereotypes, I can only see myself in the last one.

This Is Me! And This is L! And We're Married. - L was my "boyfriend" for about a day. That night I had a dream that L was just sitting on a chair staring at the wall while I tried to get his attention. He'd shove me away and stare back at the wall. D: The next day I thought, "L probably wouldn't be a good boyfriend," and the whole L-is-my-lover thing dropped. ._.

An Undead Sin

Timid Lunatic

Naomi Baine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:02 pm
Thanks for adding mine. xD I think he'd be an awful boyfriend, unless he was devoted to something other than being a detective, like a relationship. -_____________-; I could see myself as the writer, since I use the characters in a different universe/storyline. 0___o  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:18 pm
i love that O_o idk why a ha heart  

IllusionaryMaster

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out