Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

horselover1009

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:12 pm
Table Of Contents
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton

Story

Long ago humans lived in peace, but after a freak accident in on of the top scientific labs in the world that all changed. From that accident the scientists and everyone in the building were turned into vampires. These vampires knew nothing of their original human lives and all they could think of was their own needs.

Now only two years after the accident the human race is in trouble of being destroyed by the vampires. The world is in trouble and only a few people are willing to stand and fight against the danger before them. With the help of a few vampires who did not lose memory of their previous lives the humans try to save the world they know and love.

Table of Contents
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton

Rules

1. No God Modingpeople who god mod will be kicked out so fast that they won't know what happened!
2. Follow the gaia TOS
3. Keep it Pg 13 or lower
4. No killing other player period you may kill things you made up but it can't be played by another person.
5. You are aloud two characters and two characters only!
6. You can swear but don't go over board ok.
7. I reserve all rights to add and remove rules as the rp moves along
8. be semi- literate no one liners at all! I do understand writers block but one liners don't work here ok.

Table of Contents

Story
Rules

Profile skeleton

Profile Skeleton

Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Race: (human or vampire) if you are a vampire tell if you have lost your memory or not
Bio:
Apperance: (i would like you to have a pic but if you can't find one it's no big deal)
Weapon: (for humans only)
Other: (optional)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:21 pm
Gaia Name: Horselover1009
Character Name: Cheza
Race: Human
Bio: When the accident happened both of he parents were turned into vampires and now she searches for a way to turn them back into humans.
Apperance:User Image
Tsume User Image Cheza's best friend
weapon: Cheza uses a sword made by her best friends dad designed to kill any vampire  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:37 pm
hello i would like to join if u dont mind mrgreen

Gaia Name: Sayuki-Uchiha
Character Name: Makaia
Race: Vampire
Bio: When she was turned into a vampire she still had a few memories of the past but not all of them. she is trying to figure out who she is and know her full past. she tries to avoide people so she wont kill them. She has an apperance of a 7 year old girl but it is just a trick, she never shows her actual apperance. She travels with a older vampire named Ian who also has a younger form. When she was turned into a vampire she got the ability to control ice and water.
Apperance:
7 Year Old: User Image
Actual:User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Ian: User Image
Younger Ian: User Image

Weapon:
Other: dosent have much friends and is usualy bullied by other vampires because of her goal in life to help the humans and she wants to find a cure for herself as well  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:33 am
I've never roleplayed before, but your story sounds fun!
Gaia Name: Eternally Beloved
Character Name: Hitomi
Bio: The disaster soon spread to Hitomi's home town. The vampires changed her mother and her young sister into vampires during the last invasion, and her father died during the first battle. Now, Hitomi searches for remaining family and a way to cure them.
Apperance: User Image
Weapon: Bow and Arrow (keeps a small knife for close combat)  

Spacebeam

Zalantra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 pm
Sounds like a fun RP. Can I join as well?

Gaia Name: Zalantra
Character Name: Kincaid
Bio: His father was a scientist at the original laboratory and after becoming a vampire, kills his wife and turns his daughter into a vampire. Upon killing his spouse, Kincaid's father remembered his past and killed himself. Kincaid hopes to find a cure for his sister but has no mercy for other vampires who have forgotten their human lives.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapons: Twin pistols and a katana  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:13 pm
Gaia Name: Inu_Girl_777
Character Name: Kai
Race: (human or vampire) Vampire
Bio: She dosent have any memory of her human life so she gose around with the other vampires to feed her needs for blood. She dosent hate the human race beacuse when she was first turnd in to a vampire a human boy helped her trough her pain until she went for the tirst of blood and bite him and now he is dead but she has no memory of him at all after what she did.
Apperance: she has pink hair and is wearing a black teard up dress
Other: she can have powers of hipnosis so she can make her prey come to her  

Bravery-Homunculus

horselover1009

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:02 pm
Anyone is allowed to join. so you're all welcomed to this Rp. biggrin

I'm going to start the Rp so feel free to start posting whenever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:22 pm
"Damn I can't believed this happened!" Cheza exclaimed " Why did this have to happen to me? I swear I will get whoever or whatever did this to my home." Cheza was walking through her home town surveying the damage that was done by the mindless vampires while also search for any survivors. Cheza was hoping to trying find anyone she had know still alive. "Why am i the only one who survived? Oh wait i can answer my own question. I was able to fight them with my sword designed to kill any of those things." Now that her best friend was gone (I hope he's not dead) she thought. Cheza had no one left that she could really trust anymore. Cheza kept walking through the town remembering all the good times she had spent here.  

horselover1009

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:46 pm
can I still join?

Gaia Name: Sareno Uchiha
Character Name: Sareno
Race: Vampire
Bio: sareno's family were killed by vampires. One day she was dying from a vampire attack, her boyfriend was recently turn into a vampire and saw her so he save her by turning her into one, then left. Now she's trying to find him.
Appearance: long black hair. Eyes are black but can change colors depending on her mood.
Other: can read peoples thoughts

is this okay sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:34 pm
Makaia walked in the shadows of the town. no one really noticing her, she kept on walking thru thr dark allys and was getting hungry "No!I cant be thirsty already!!!" she said grabing her stomack......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:39 pm
Hitomi took a final glance at the burnt remains of her home. "Well, there's no going back now..." she sighed as she bundled up the few items she managed to find beneath the rubble and shoved them in her backpack. The vampires had set fire to her neighborhood, taking away the only things that kept her here, bound to this town. Hitomi's home, her friends, family, all gone. There was no one left to protect. In away, she was happy. Now that there was nothing holding her back she had to start her journey. She clutched her mother's locket in one hand and her weapon in the other as she walked down the paved path that led out of the town.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:08 pm
Kai was really thristy and was feeding on a survior in the town her and her vampire friensd had burnt down  

Bravery-Homunculus

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:01 pm
Sareno *wiping blood off her lips*, from feasting on a deer in the forest. Unfortunately the deer was around when she started to get thirsty. I'm not the type to sink my teeth into someone's neck just to satisfy myself. This is the reason why I'm in the forest in the first place she thought to herself. she overheard from a hiker that a town is nearby. maybe I might be able to find signs of him *signs* or not. eventually she makes her way out of the forest. And spot another vampire  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:29 pm
Makaia smelled the scent of another vampire neer by. O.O she slowly turned around to see blood on the side of her face....O.O she must have been feeding on.....hmm....*sniff sniff*....a deer....a leats it wasnt a helpless human.....but it was still a living thing..... she thought to herself "What is it you want?" she said turning her whole body her way.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:55 pm
Psst *nudge nudge* I'd like to join! whee
Gaia Name: GunslingerNiobe
Character Name: Fähe Morgenstern
Bio: I go to college near the lab, my sister and mother were killed by vampires. Driven by a need for revenge, I research the ways of modern vampires and how to effectively kill them.
Apperance: Brown hair, grey eyes
User Image

User Image
Weapon: Twin, long daggers
User Image

Other: I am eccentric and friendly, and I have a distinct need for strawberry-flavored pocky. You got pocky, you have me twisted around your little finger. I often listen to hardcore rock and metal at the higest volume possible, much to the dismay of my dorm mate and neighbors. I smoke sometimes, but I'm NOT ADDICTED, I SWEAR! scream
I hate pickles, lima beans, vampires, and idiots. I also happen to be an atheist sweatdrop
So that's me in a nutshell domokun  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces