Reply The L Guild Forum
Any L merch you have/want? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naomi Baine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:38 pm
I saw a thread like this, but it was old, and reviving old topics ain't cool. But delete/lock/whatever if needed. D: But anyway, I was wondering what L stuff you guys have(Or want, It's okay, I won't tell. ;D). I'll post what I have, I don't have a working camera, so I'll post some of the store images I found...

What I have:

An L T-shirt, and some cosplay stuff for next Otakon...

Movic L plushie(He's official<3):

User Image

L Real Action Heroes figure:

User Image

What I want:

L Nendoroid(Almost impossible, agh...><):

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:44 am
Woo! Took me half an hour to get all my stuff down.

All will be linked because I don't wanna lag the page.

L and Light Nendoroids. (Both I actually found in town. L was $30 and Light was $50. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE to find the L one, but the Light one, I found two or three of those at one store. I'm actually surprised I found L where I found it.) Spot the other fandoms!

Two L necklaces. (Both from different stores. One is the Manga version and one is the Anime version. I like the manga one better >>.)

Three L Shirts. (The white ones from Hot Topic, and the other two are from Fandom. [Mall of Georgia is GODLY.])

L and Light Dolls. (I almost had a heart attack for three weeks, waiting for L-doll to come in. And I carried him around for six weeks when I got him. [He's so worn out now xD.] Light-doll, I got from Discover Mills a few months ago. His death note fell off and I havn't gotten around to fixing it xD.)

Two L Shotglass...things. (Got em for Christmas. Never gonna use em, but they make a good accent for my shelving xD.)

Another L Doll. (I didn't really want this one, but he's cute either way. He goes on my shelf with my hundreds of other dolls. [Cant you see how happy he is next to Pooh Bear? :D])

I have a bunch of other DN-related stuff, but i'm not posting it here xD.
Stupid mega fandom. DN is my Pokemon >>.

`McLaren

Naomi Baine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:30 am
Wow, that's an awesome collection! O_O I envy your shotglasses. xD I collect those..I also forgot to mention my L necklace. But...I took off the L and put it on my collar, looks better that way. biggrin I'll post a photo when I can find my camera..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:00 am
i dont have anything yet..but i'd pretty much want everything of L that i can find o.O  

Lucretia Thorn

Emo_Leanne_Nyappy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:39 pm
I have a death note umbrella and its got Ls logo on it =] its pretty cool. I have the Light Nendoroid. thats it for now haha the collection will grow lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:46 pm
I love the Nendoriods, but I'm afraid to buy them off of eBay, with all those bootlegs. :/ I can only hope to find an official L nendoroid if it's the Reindeer one. x3 But I just added an L plushie keychain to my collection, I found him at an import store today. biggrin  

Naomi Baine

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:34 pm
User Image

None just yet, but I ordered a Movic L, so soon enough he'll be here! razz

I also ordered a nendoroid, but then it turned out we couldn't get them because of a shortage. stare

I want that L T-shirt.

Previously Osaka Eats Your Grandma. Decided that it's more fun to be inflatable than eat Grandmas.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:01 am
I'm waiting for my L Nendoroid to come in the mail. -Hopes it will come soon-

snubsnub

Piffle Inna Box

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:56 am
Am I the only one here who finds L plushies to be a bit of the creepy side? (Well I think pretty much all anime plushies look creepy, but L ones are especially creepy looking. sweatdrop )

I'd love to have the L Real Action Heroes figure, but alas it's not exactly within my budget.

So I ended up getting this figure instead...

User Image

`McLaren: Those shot glasses look cool. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:13 am
I got the Real Action Heroes figure and the Movic L from my boyfriend. xD But I kinda am creeped out by my L plushie. O_o

It's just that Death Note is...You know what, I'll just find the comic and show you...My opinions are taken from comics. xD

Naomi Baine

SCP-511

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:10 pm
I want it all~

>>
Another Death Note would be good, seeing as I lost mine.
Anything L-related that looks good. I've seen plushies of him that didn't look good at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:05 am
I have the same L shirt `McLaren has but only in black, got it for Christmas this year. :P

As far as stuff I would like to own someday, there's a lot. I'd love to have a L plushie, a L figure, or anything else Death Note related. ;] Sometime soon I should be getting more stuff for an L cosplay for this year's Otakon, like LeNoir.

--Make the world a better place with UndeadTiger--

An Undead Sin

Timid Lunatic

Naomi Baine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:38 am
Oh that's cool! :3 I hope I can go to Otakon, I've missed it for the last three years, and I'm going to make sure I go this year. xD I also want to get my hands on a Death Note, seeing as how they're the easiest to find. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:05 am
I have most of the manga series if that counts
and volume 1 of the anime [it came with a little flashlight that shines an L on the wall...I used it too much, so it needs new batteries]
I have a Death Note too...

I REALLY want an L plushie.
I want one soooo bad >_<

And those action figures are insane but I just cant afford the special DVDs and all. It saddens me. And getting anything offline anymore is pretty much out of the question too crying

OH and I have that Hot Topic L tee too! ^_^
I wear it every other day. I love it soo much...its so worn out -__-

The World Within

Ruuche

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:49 pm
I've been alone all my life...User Image

well...I have two l shirts and an L plushie...but I want another l plushie heart I want a death note >< (Don't have that yeeeet!!! TT) and I want a raito plushie for my sister XD

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces