Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2! Who else is excited? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:18 pm
The English names have been released, and the game are expected to come out in America this spring!!! Yay!!!!! *happy dance* I love new Pokemon games!!!! The American names are Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- Explorers of Time and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- Explorers of Darkness. Which I find weirdly cool (I have a story I kinda-halfway started to write, where the characters each have control over an "element", and the two main Characters contol Tima and Darkness. I started spazzing when I learned that Mystery Dungeon was using the same one!!!! *makes me happy*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:19 pm
meh, MD: Blue and Red were just average games with an average story and overdone gameplay with quite a few flaws and glitches in its system that could be exploited to extreme amounts with humorous results. Considering that the entire game is dungeon crawling and you couldn't change characters untill after the main story was complete, it was a pretty shallow experience.

...I regret buying that game...

Hopefully MD 2 will be better and not just more of the same with Wi-Fi attached.  

Tyhoon

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Tyhoon
meh, MD: Blue and Red were just average games with an average story and overdone gameplay with quite a few flaws and glitches in its system that could be exploited to extreme amounts with humorous results. Considering that the entire game is dungeon crawling and you couldn't change characters untill after the main story was complete, it was a pretty shallow experience.

Hopefully MD 2 will be better and not just more of the same with Wi-Fi attached.

Yeah I kinda agree their.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:10 pm
E-Hero Omega
Tyhoon

Meh, I totally disagree. I love Pokemon games that don't follow the basic Pokemon style. There were a few things I thought could be improved, but I really liked the first ones!!  

Negai Boshi
Captain

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:13 pm
Negai Boshi
E-Hero Omega
Tyhoon

Meh, I totally disagree. I love Pokemon games that don't follow the basic Pokemon style. There were a few things I thought could be improved, but I really liked the first ones!!
I think they were pretty cool games. I always wanted to be the Pokemon, and with these games I can. I just don't like how you can't evolve until the main story was complete.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:19 pm
I don't really play any of the spin-off games anymore, cause I'm poor and spend all my money on other, non-Pokemon games. This is why I never really bothered with Mystery Dungeon, because I knew that even though it looked okay, there where many other better games I could buy for the about same amount of money.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:39 pm
Just pre-ordered Explorers of Darkness at my local Target!!! Now, I really ought to go beat the first game...oops...oh well!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:18 am
To be honest, I am looking more forward to Ranger 2. ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:24 pm
krishnath
To be honest, I am looking more forward to Ranger 2. ^^

Yeah, me too. But i don't know when we get that one....besides, i gotta play something until it comes out...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:36 pm
Well I played Blue and never got around to beating it...it just got to repetitive and boring...although Ranger 2 looks pretty cool. Might play that at some point.  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:57 pm
I never got the chance to play the first Ranger(which SUCKS), so hopefully I won't miss out on Ranger 2  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:58 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I never got the chance to play the first Ranger(which SUCKS), so hopefully I won't miss out on Ranger 2
Neither did I but from what I heard its not that good...I only wanted to play it to get a Manaphy. >.>  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:58 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Neither did I but from what I heard its not that good...I only wanted to play it to get a Manaphy. >.>
I got my Manaphy from Toys R Us cool  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:28 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I got my Manaphy from Toys R Us cool
I never did get a Manaphy... emo  

blue_man_of_destruction

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:32 pm
whee
I got Explorers of Darkness yesterday! *excited*
It's fun!!! A lot like the first games, but a lot different too.
If anyone else has played it, did you notice anything odd about the personality test? I took it 10 times because I wanted to play as Charmander, but, unlike the first versions, I got a different Pokemon every time. I didn't get even one repeat. But for the "aura" testing, I got the same color 9 out of ten times....maybe my personality's just really weird or something, but I thought it was odd. Gotta wonder if something's up with the programing....  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff