Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
4th Job Is finally released in gMS <January 18, 2008> Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oathmaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:11 pm
http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1373752

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleStory/Monsters#GlobalMS

Those are the two pieces of "proof" that 4th is out on the 18th,
But I kinda have to trust the strategywiki, as it is owned by IsaacGS of Scania.
I dont know about strategywiki in its entirety, but I know the MS section is.

Of course, this screenshot says nothing about 4th being out on the 15th.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:51 pm
Some evidence suggested 15th (eg, the previous events that would require a patch to remove them said the end date was the 15th, see the xmas event thread for more info) but it is looking less likely by the second, I want it now~! I have 63 SP saved up ><  

Boxed Lunch

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Oathmaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:51 am
Boxed Lunch
Some evidence suggested 15th (eg, the previous events that would require a patch to remove them said the end date was the 15th, see the xmas event thread for more info) but it is looking less likely by the second, I want it now~! I have 63 SP saved up ><

Well, I'm posting this on the 15th, and it aint patched, so yeah. Its the 18th.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:41 am
Yay for a completely useless job, for me anyhow, due to the fact being that I hate maplestory, and I'll never get to 120, even if I liked this poor excuse for an MMO.

I'm practically done with Maple for good now.

I'll still play it occasionally, but I officially quit, after I ride my Watch Hog, come the patch.

I'm waiting for Mabinogi.

Mabinogi > Maplestory. D;

D;
D;
D;
D;
Spam.
D;
D;
D;
Also, I want to get back into Trickster, but thats highly unlikely.

I've also finally gotten bored of a Private RO server I play...

OMG.

I have nothing until Mabinogi comes out. Dx

Blasted, mother ******** stupid a** english ******** retarded idiocy for christs sake horrid excuse for a free mmo gaming company, Nexon.

The english version of Mabinogi was supposed to hit late 2007.
Thus the end of December is what me and another figured, but ********, basically beginning of February now.

Delays are they gayest ******** thing ever, EVER.

I don't care if they have to do all sorts of coding, and so on and so forth, hire children, make the company into a sweatshop, with brainiac nerds sitting around doing all the coding, for 10 dollars an hour.

MABINOGI, NOW!~ D;

A Rusty Nail

Xahero

Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:55 am

I'll believe the date when either the game or the global site gives us a date and not some off site in which people like to speculate dates.
The 15th is far from over, even more so they're on pst so those of us on the east would have to wait a bit later into the evening before seeing such an announcement in the game.

We still have plenty of day left for the 15th.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:56 am
A Rusty Nail
Yay for a completely useless job, for me anyhow, due to the fact being that I hate maplestory, and I'll never get to 120, even if I liked this poor excuse for an MMO.

I'll still play it occasionally, but I officially quit, after I ride my Watch Hog, come the patch.

D;
D;
D;
D;
Spam.
D;
D;
D;

OMG.

Blasted, mother ******** stupid a** english ******** retarded idiocy for christs sake horrid excuse for a free mmo gaming company, Nexon.

Thus the end of December is what me and another figured, but ********, basically beginning of February now.

I don't care if they have to do all sorts of coding, and so on and so forth, hire children, make the company into a sweatshop, with brainiac nerds sitting around doing all the coding, for 10 dollars an hour.

MABINOGI, NOW!~ D;
Nexon America is failsauce.

Xahero

I'll believe the date when either the game or the global site gives us a date and not some off site in which people like to speculate dates.
The 15th is far from over, even more so they're on pst so those of us on the east would have to wait a bit later into the evening before seeing such an announcement in the game.

We still have plenty of day left for the 15th.

As you are correct on that matter, I hope they do decide to patch tonight, that would be muy delicioso, considering my birthday IS tomorrow...I also made the 3rd job adv on my bday. xd  

Oathmaker

Xahero

Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:04 pm

I thought they were going to patch on the night of the 14th so things would be ready for today.
But that was only based on the speculation of the contest announcement they made about people leveling to 120 by today.

Nexon always likes to build up hopes then send them crashing down to hell. Dx
I guess I should say that last line should the patch not happen tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:07 pm
Xahero

I thought they were going to patch on the night of the 14th so things would be ready for today.
But that was only based on the speculation of the contest announcement they made about people leveling to 120 by today.

However, if the patch DOES happen tonight (which in all honesty, It probably will, a SC usually follows TWO DAYS after the patch, and patches happen on wednesdays [Yeah, I have early release days usually on wednesdays, and for some reason,they usually coincide with eachother, wtf?]) That'd be prosauce, no?

On another note, are you 120 yet? xfd.  

Oathmaker

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:36 pm
Oathmaker
As you are correct on that matter, I hope they do decide to patch tonight, that would be muy delicioso, considering my birthday IS tomorrow...I also made the 3rd job adv on my bday. xd

xD That's awesome. My birthday was the day NLC was released. razz

I have 42 SP saved up, and wont be able to spend it all for a couple weeks. I know how hellish it will get, especially having to compete with all the other DKs (ie. 1/3rd of Scania). sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:06 pm
Oathmaker
Xahero

However, if the patch DOES happen tonight (which in all honesty, It probably will, a SC usually follows TWO DAYS after the patch, and patches happen on wednesdays [Yeah, I have early release days usually on wednesdays, and for some reason,they usually coincide with eachother, wtf?]) That'd be prosauce, no?

On another note, are you 120 yet? xfd.

Hardly, I wish. I'm only at 76.
I stopped training last year cause I got bored.
I was actually waiting for this so I'd feel like I have something to work toward again.

The most I can get for now is my first stage animal mount.
Which still owns in my book. >)

Xahero

Sex Symbol

KenshinHimurai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:22 pm
If you die dont you lose all accumulated sp?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:28 pm
KenshinHimurai
If you die dont you lose all accumulated sp?

LOL NO.

you lose experience, not SP.  

Oathmaker

lucky678

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:56 pm
A Rusty Nail

D;
D;
D;
D;
Spam.
D;
D;
D;

OMG.

MABINOGI, NOW!~ D;

Yeah, I am waiting for Mabinogi, but i don't like their aging system xD, you get old <,< then you have to buy a rebirth card, ehh w/e , but yeah, I'll probaly move back and forth, maplestory has lost its, uhh I should say "color"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:38 am

oh look, it didnt come out on the 18th <____<

LordVada

Raider

Xahero

Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:16 am
Lord__Vader

oh look, it didnt come out on the 18th <____<

xP
I didn't expect it to come out on that odd day anyway.

It'll be here when it gets here.
Any further speculation would just be a waste of time.

Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff