Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
********' a Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:38 pm
Which deity can you think of as the patron of having a kick a** time? Why?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:48 pm
My hubby nominates Pan.
As to why- he just gave me a rather lascivious look.

Myself, I don't turn to "patrons" the same way most neo-pagans do. It would be "improper".  

TeaDidikai

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:18 am
From what I've heard on the KO boards, Heru-Wer, Set, Wepwawet, Hethert, Bast, Bes, and Min know how to party.

But it can depend on what you're having a kick a** time doing.

Sekhmet has a kick a** time devouring humanity, for example. Aset has a kick a** time surrounded by beautiful expensive objects and rich food and drink, as well as having a kick a** time tricking Ra's secret name out of Him. I'm sure Djehuty has a kick a** time inventing things. Ammit might even have a kick a** time swallowing the hearts of the wicked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:36 am
Dionysos. Just be prepared for a headache afterwards.  

maenad nuri
Captain

patch99329

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:35 am
Nuri

Seconded.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:30 pm
patch99329
Nuri

Seconded.

Sulfites can be a b***h. That's why I make sure my wine doesn't have them.  

TeaDidikai

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:54 pm
Nuri

Depends on what you're drinking. Triple distilled vodka would be a good bet, oo la-la!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:55 pm
TheDisreputableDog
From what I've heard on the KO boards, Heru-Wer, Set, Wepwawet, Hethert, Bast, Bes, and Min know how to party.

But it can depend on what you're having a kick a** time doing.

Sekhmet has a kick a** time devouring humanity, for example. Aset has a kick a** time surrounded by beautiful expensive objects and rich food and drink, as well as having a kick a** time tricking Ra's secret name out of Him. I'm sure Djehuty has a kick a** time inventing things. Ammit might even have a kick a** time swallowing the hearts of the wicked.

LOL

I know you're being serious but that's also just funny to me. heart  

Bastemhet

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:56 pm
Sophist
LOL

I know you're being serious but that's also just funny to me. heart
Yeah, me too. wink God is funny sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:18 pm
Depends on what a Kick a** time is to you...

Generally tho, I nominate the King of Saturday, the Ghost with the Most, and all around snappy dresser, Baron Samedi. 3nodding  

Fiddlers Green

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:09 am
Fiddlers Green

Generally tho, I nominate the King of Saturday, the Ghost with the Most, and all around snappy dresser, Baron Samedi. 3nodding

biggrin

Very true but you would want to make sure you have dark or golden rum and a cigar for him or he may seek or tke other pleasures from you that you wuld not want.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:24 pm
ShadowSharrow
Fiddlers Green

biggrin

Very true but you would want to make sure you have dark or golden rum and a cigar for him or he may seek or tke other pleasures from you that you wuld not want.
Hmmmm... I wonder how much that depends on the nature of their presence. Say- evocation v. invocation.  

TeaDidikai

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:01 pm
TeaDidikai
ShadowSharrow
Fiddlers Green

biggrin

Hmmmm... I wonder how much that depends on the nature of their presence. Say- evocation v. invocation.

I ain't ever been dumb enough to invite him in to inhabit my body.
Esp as I work with the Ghede Loa on my own.
Y'know there is being ridden and then there there is being ridden.
I know which end of that ridin I prefer to be on andwhere the upper hand of control is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:28 am
ShadowSharrow

I ain't ever been dumb enough to invite him in to inhabit my body.
Esp as I work with the Ghede Loa on my own.
Y'know there is being ridden and then there there is being ridden.
I know which end of that ridin I prefer to be on andwhere the upper hand of control is.
Fair enough.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:07 pm
For me, and one of the reasons I seem so uptight all the time, fun is about losing control.
Thus, for a great time, call in someone who can give me ultimate freedom... freedom from having to control myself. Letting something else drive can be therapeutic. However, it is important to be on understanding terms before that sort of thing is arranged.

but yes, it is very important to provide the propper gifts for such a guest. 3nodding  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff