Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Smoking Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Brendon, Jon, Spencer, or Ryan would smoke?
  Yeah...
  No, they'd never harm themselves like that.
  They might.
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:59 pm
Some kids and I here in the guild were discussing suspisions of Panic smoking in a different thread. (I couldn't find which thread, so I just decided to make a new one.)

In this this video, you can slightly make out Jon asking Spencer, "wanna go smoke?" while Brendon is talking.

I recently found a picture of Brendon with a lighter in his pocket from the HCT announcement. This picture does not give proof that Brendon smokes, but it makes suspicion. It especially bothers me when I think about Brendon smoking, because he's going to need that voice for a long time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I did not make this thread to get into their personal business. I mean, the boys in Panic are of legal age to smoke now, and they have every right in the world to smoke if they want to. It just bothers me that there is suspicious evidence out there of Panic smoking. I mean, I really care about these boys. We all do. I don't want them to harm there bodies like that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:07 pm
Well, they can smoke and nobody can stop them but I hope not.

Nice a** Brendon. wink You can see his signature on the car.

xXblackXmagicXx

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:13 pm
tattoo fish

gonk NOOOOOOOO. I say no. But.... gonk
My dad was here while I was freaking out and he said it was probably for his joints. mad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:17 pm
tattoo fish
tattoo fish

My dad was here while I was freaking out and he said it was probably for his joints. mad

Brendon does not smoke weed! I hope.  

xXblackXmagicXx

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:33 pm
tattoo fish
tattoo fish

thats what I was thinking rofl

Also brendon has a nice butt  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:18 pm
I knew people were going to comment about his butt. xDD

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:50 pm
You can't blame us. mrgreen

And I poked the pic of Brendon's butt. I couldn't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:26 am
xXblackXmagicXx

agreed biggrin biggrin  

miss-mechanical

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:43 am
xXblackXmagicXx

xd .

I hope he isn't smoking D: . He might destroy his incredible voice >< and more!
Lets hope NONE of them smoke!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:10 am
tattoo fish

I would have commented on his a** if it weren't for my dad being behind me, but.... eek lol wink . Combine together and you get my reaction.  

tattoo fish

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:32 am
candie the pirate thief
tattoo fish
tattoo fish

tattoo fish

About the NOOOOOO! Or about the drugs?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:43 am
tattoo fish
candie the pirate thief
tattoo fish
tattoo fish

tattoo fish

About the NOOOOOO! Or about the drugs?
about the drugs.

And I and to comment on his a** its kinda there and he has an a** its amazing...man I'm bored this morning  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:03 am
Alright well. I don't know how much you guys have heard about Lana Jade. I didn't post about it because I think it's all a bunch of s**t and I don't believe any of it, so I didn't want to help spread rumors. But since it's kind of related...

Lana Jade used to go out with Brendon, and they broke up and stuff.. and then there was this letter from Lana to Brendon. It was absolutely ridiculous, I didn't believe a word of it. One of things in it was that Brendon's a "coke whore" and a "crack head".
But then, Lana made a post in her journal saying she'd heard something about the letter, she hadn't actually read it herself but from what people told her, it was all a bunch of lies. She said she didn't write it, and "if anything i would just like to clarify that he is not a "crack head" ive never heard him mention or seen him do a hard drug in my life so thats pure bullshit..."

So, yay, Brendon is not a crack head. Obviously. But isn't it kind of weird that she says she's never seen him do a 'hard drug'..? That kind of makes it seem like she has seen him do soft drugs? Or is that just me? [Weed is a soft drug]

Not that she's the most reliable source. I don't know her so I don't like to judge.. but to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if she had written the fake letter herself, put it on the internet, and is now pretending to be upset about it just for attention. She says she doesn't want to talk about her and Brendon... but she does takes pictures of herself wearing a "Bden who?" T-shirt and the other day she uploaded a video of herself shopping.. but it referenced the letter a ton and it seemed like the only purpose of it was to get people talking about the letter again.

And I really thought I remembered Jon saying something about 'smoking up' once... but I don't know what video and I haven't been able to find it since.

And the lighter... well I'm trying to think why on earth Brendon would have a lighter in his pocket... and I haven't come up with any plausible explanation yet. Besides smoking, but that's a last resort theory.

& even though it seemed like Pete was joking, and when I first heard it I definitely thought he was joking.. he did say something about it. If that had been the only thing, it would be no big deal. But if you think of that added with all the other 'evidence'... I don't know.

And maybe you guys are going to think I'm crazy... but smoking a joint once in a while isn't THAT bad. I'm pretty sure it has no permanent effect on you, unless you smoke all the time. I'm definitely not trying to say it's okay, but it is better than cigarettes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:07 am
And yes, Brendon has a very nice a** indeed 4laugh  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:00 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Alright well. I don't know how much you guys have heard about Lana Jade. I didn't post about it because I think it's all a bunch of s**t and I don't believe any of it, so I didn't want to help spread rumors. But since it's kind of related...

Lana Jade used to go out with Brendon, and they broke up and stuff.. and then there was this letter from Lana to Brendon. It was absolutely ridiculous, I didn't believe a word of it. One of things in it was that Brendon's a "coke whore" and a "crack head".
But then, Lana made a post in her journal saying she'd heard something about the letter, she hadn't actually read it herself but from what people told her, it was all a bunch of lies. She said she didn't write it, and "if anything i would just like to clarify that he is not a "crack head" ive never heard him mention or seen him do a hard drug in my life so thats pure bullshit..."

So, yay, Brendon is not a crack head. Obviously. But isn't it kind of weird that she says she's never seen him do a 'hard drug'..? That kind of makes it seem like she has seen him do soft drugs? Or is that just me? [Weed is a soft drug]

Not that she's the most reliable source. I don't know her so I don't like to judge.. but to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if she had written the fake letter herself, put it on the internet, and is now pretending to be upset about it just for attention. She says she doesn't want to talk about her and Brendon... but she does takes pictures of herself wearing a "Bden who?" T-shirt and the other day she uploaded a video of herself shopping.. but it referenced the letter a ton and it seemed like the only purpose of it was to get people talking about the letter again.

And I really thought I remembered Jon saying something about 'smoking up' once... but I don't know what video and I haven't been able to find it since.

And the lighter... well I'm trying to think why on earth Brendon would have a lighter in his pocket... and I haven't come up with any plausible explanation yet. Besides smoking, but that's a last resort theory.

& even though it seemed like Pete was joking, and when I first heard it I definitely thought he was joking.. he did say something about it. If that had been the only thing, it would be no big deal. But if you think of that added with all the other 'evidence'... I don't know.

And maybe you guys are going to think I'm crazy... but smoking a joint once in a while isn't THAT bad. I'm pretty sure it has no permanent effect on you, unless you smoke all the time. I'm definitely not trying to say it's okay, but it is better than cigarettes.

I'm suprised that I haven't heard of that Lana Jade thing. Did this just happen recently? I don't know who she is, but...wow. She sounds like an attention whore. xd

I would actually rather him be addicted to cigerettes than have him smoke weed. (some of you will probably think I'm gross because of this...but...) I actually find guys who smoke cigerettes extremley sexy. Especially if he skates (and Brendon does skate). It's just something about it that I find really attractive. I'm not saying that I hope the boys in Panic smoke cigerettes or anything...I'm just saying that it can be hot sometimes. I wouldn't want them to smoke because they really need their voices. They got themselves in this career, and they are going to have to live with it until the day they die. They really need to keep their voices healthy.

And I would never want to hear that he smokes weed.

(a little inside story on Prime's life...)
When I was little, I remember my parents had this ruby-colored vase type of thing that they would always hide under their bed, and I remember them always going in their room and when they'd come out, their breath would smell of smoke. When I became older, I noticed that the vase was gone and I never thought another thing of it. When I was about twelve, I remember having a conversation with my dad about drugs and stuff. He told me that him and my mom used to be addicted to weed, and I asked him if the vase that he kept under his bed when I was little had anything to do with it...and he explained to me what a bong was. He told me that my sister and I was the reason why him and my mom quit...because they didn't want us to grow up with pot-head parents. He told me how addicted it was...and how he's glad that my sister and I came into the world, because he would never want to go back to the life he was living. According to my dad, weed is extremly addicting. He told me that all he ever wanted to do was get high. It's all he thought about. My dad has tried almost every type of drug out there and he has told me about them...and he thinks that weed is one of the most addicting.

I just hope that none of the boys in Panic would ever live that type of life. I want each of them to be able to wake up in morning and breath in, and think about how great their life is. I don't want them to wake up in the morning and think about when the next time they can smoke a joint is.

(I don't want you guys to think that my parents are still druggies. xD My parents aren't druggies anymore. They are great parents...I couldn't ask for better ones. They'll never go back to that type of life.)

Even if it's just one once in a while...
You get that feeling of being high and you want more.
And more.
And more.
And each time you kill brain cells.
And each time you shorten your life.

...It's just not good. xd
And it's really a big deal to me if it's true that any of the boys in Panic smoke.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff