Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Owlery Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:57 pm
A tower nearly overflowing with owls for your postal needs! How many levels there are to accomodate these intellegent postal birds? The number seems infinite, but this is a magical school after all. Owl owning students often visit their pets here when the birds are not dropping mail in the Great Hall or visiting them at the dorms. Unfortunately, the janitor probably doesn't try too hard to clean the place; it reeks of owl droppings. At least the owls don't care; mind your step please.

This thread is for role-play purposes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:07 pm
Walking in Neavah is talking to her bird. Jade this is where you will be staying and I will come visit you as much as possible, Snowflake I would like you to deliver this letter to mom and dad, she says. She attached the letter and the owl takes off into the night.  

the_cereal_queen

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:20 pm
Despite being in sixth year, Kitty hadn't been up here very often. 'Well, I finally have a real reason to visit!' she thought excitedly. She yelped in surprise as her barn owl, Rasey, suddenly swooped down near her. "There you are, Rasey!" she held out her arm for him to land on. "Remind to never wear my white shoes up here, k?" she asked as she fed him a few owl treats.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:22 pm
"Nicademus, *whistles*, come here boy!" A beautiful snowy owl flies down from the rafters as Princess is getting his treats ready. "How are you Nic? Doing okay? Making new friends?" Her owl hooted softly and nuzzled her hand. "Please be a good boy and give this letter to mum and dad okay? Here is an extra treat for the trip." She hand fed the treat to him, and Nicademus took it ever so gently from her hand, and flew up and out of the owlry. Princess carefully walked around the owl dropping so as not to mess up her new school shoes and exited the owlry.  

GeorgesPrincess

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:03 pm
Kitty entered the owlry. "Rasey?" she called looking around for her barn owl. "There you are!" she spotted him as he glided down from the rafters. She held out her arm for him to land on. "How've you been, Rasey?" she asked as she fed him an owl treat. She set him down on a window ledge, "Give this letter to mom and dad, k?" She tied the letter to his leg and fed him another owl treat. Rasey hooted before turning around and flying out the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:46 pm
Kaylee walked into the owlry admiring al of the owls "Man I wish I had an Owl it is such an inconveince" she said petting a random owl before it bite her "Oww It Bite Me!" she yelled pressuring her fingure to stop the bleeding " Bad owl very bad" she lectured the owl which payed her no attention at all "dumb owl" she mumbled and unenclosed her fingure "hey the scar sorta looks like a heart" she said  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

iLonnie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:57 am
User Image

Lonnie walks up the stairs into the owlery, just to give a few treats to the owls for something to do. She places them on the floor and a surprisingly large group of owls fly down, picking up the owl treats with their beaks. She watches for a while, then retreats down the stairs.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:05 pm
Kitty yawned as she headed up the stairs to the Owlery. It was getting late and she knew she should hurry so she didn't miss Rasey, but she just didn't feel like it. She finally entered the circular room. "Rasey!" she called. The barn owl banked away from the window he'd been about to fly out of and flew over to Kitty. "Hey, everyone's playing with their kitties in the Common Room, so I thought I'd visit you," Rasey merely continued to glare balefully at her. "Oh, alright, take this to Mom," she tied her Mother's Day present to his leg and let him go out the window.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

DaBonster

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:20 pm
"Hey, Minnie!" Siobhan called her chubby little owl down to her arm. "Here, I want to send this to my mum for mothers' day before I forget!" she tied a small letter and package together, then to the owl's leg. The miniscule owl had some trouble taking off, but seemed to manage okay. "Hope it gets there in time..." Siobhan said to herself as she left the Owlery.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:15 am
Walks into the owlery quite purposefully. She sticks out her arm as if to summon an owl.

"See this...this is where you'll have to stay if you keep biting me. You want to live here?"

A pair of red eyes gleam from her sleeve for a moment then quickly hide away again. "I thought so..." Ume giggles softly and runs out again.

Sylvie Windren

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:22 am
"PING! This will be your home from now on... I know there's no eagles here..." Fearless said to her eagle, Ping. Ping, flew off. "Ping! You come back here... Fine! You don't want to come? I'll take a school owl and send this package off to mum!" Ping flew back and stuck out his leg. "Good eagle! If you don't want to stay here, you can stay with me at the dorm... But you have to be good!" I threw him some treats-meat-before sending him off, back home.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:44 pm
Hannah walks in. Dread immediatly encompasses her. The only comfort she has is a small black owl. Hannah subcontiously strokes her owl who is named after Harry Potter, with whom Hannah has always had an interest in. Well, you couldnt really call it an interest, it was more of an obsession that she had since first grade ( Or was it earlier?). That, Hannah reminisced, was probably the main reason why she had come to Hogwarts after finding out that she as a witch ( on which occasion she jumped and screamed as her parents cheered). But,no,Hannah shouldn't think of her parents, she needed to be strong.She still couldn't believe that her parents, who, becasue they had been key members of the Order of the Phoenix, went into hiding untill Hannah went to Hogwarts, where Hannah could be safe as her parents waged the never ending battle on Voldemort, were captured. Yes, Hannah said the name. She was not so scared and despairing that even the name sent chills down her spine. She was intent on helping do what ever to help Harry's cause, and when the final battle came, assuming that it would, Hannah would be ready. She would not hide, she would rescue her parents and little 9 year old sister. Again the small peice of doubt and despair gripped her. What if they weren't alive and Hannah had only been wishfully thinking so. Anyways what ever was coming would soon pass and only time would reveal this great mystery. Hannah squared her jaw and promised herself that when the time came to fight, the would be amoung the first out on to the battle feild.  

hkkpfwg96

Kagamicchi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:47 am
Zeni steps in, with Tilley, the little brown owl :3, clutching her arm with his talons. " OK! This is where you'll be living now! Just make yourself comfortable and be nice to the other owls, okay? Good! I'll come see you soon okay? Be safe!"
Zeni gives Tilley a treat and he flys off her arm and settles into his new home. Zeni waves and walks off.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:04 pm
*walks in bedrazzled* Ahh >.< I hope this isn't where my little kitty went... *bites lip, dreading to see a cloud of feathers floating*
"ME-owww!" A blur of talons and fur shoot by Blue and her kitty Sekhmet leaps right into Blue's arms.
o_O Erm Didn't you know that owls have talons, Sekhmet?  

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:22 pm
Kitty entered the Owlery with her barn owl Rasey in his cage. "Well, we're back, Rasey." Kitty smiled and opened the cage door. Rasey hooted and flew out to settle on a nearby perch. "See you later," called Kitty as she left for her Common Room.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff