Reply Rude Discussion
cds that are hard to find Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:03 am
where do you get cds that are hard to find? any good distro site for underground ska bands?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:52 am
Go to the Concerts, they always have plenty  

Marbles_shrooms

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:30 pm
Marbles_shrooms
Go to the Concerts, they always have plenty
i mean like cds by judge dread and really underground bands, is there like a site that sells them? because interpunk and angry young and poor dont have the really underground 2-tone bands  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:02 pm
Usually just the band's main webpage, if they even have one... Or whatever friends have been to a concert and happen to have the CD for you to burn. I dont know of any store that has those almost-never-there-ska CDs... >_<  

Speed Calypso

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:33 am
I cant find peg city skank!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:34 pm
Red-Baron
That one sounds like a hard one to find.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:20 am
gonk The CD's I want are impossible to find. If they have it on the internet, then it's for an absurd amount.

And dammit, OP Ivy is too hard to get in stores, it's either sold out or they don't carry it! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:17 pm
Duskalts
gonk The CD's I want are impossible to find. If they have it on the internet, then it's for an absurd amount.

And dammit, OP Ivy is too hard to get in stores, it's either sold out or they don't carry it! xp
Yeah, I found there greatest hits album in a used record store. Good luck trying to find it new.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

koolbeanzkt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:35 am
im really late on this post :/

but! if you're ever around massachusetts theres a store called newbury comics (first started on newbury street in boston as a comic store...go figure)

they have all kinds of cds...new, used...and at alot of them, they have a dollar rack wehre you cna get wicked old/ cheap cds.

i <3 that store smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:06 am
Do it Ebay! ...?..  

Komrad Skank Hoe Jhean

Elleyea

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:14 pm
koolbeanzkt
im really late on this post :/

but! if you're ever around massachusetts theres a store called newbury comics (first started on newbury street in boston as a comic store...go figure)

they have all kinds of cds...new, used...and at alot of them, they have a dollar rack wehre you cna get wicked old/ cheap cds.

i <3 that store smile

Oh i heart that store too
Newbury comics and my cousin in iowa are the ways i get my ska cds  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:46 am
go get the cd, 100% British Ska, on that one you'll get all the good "underground ska bands"
another thing is that many of those bands own records are only released as LPs or EPs not CDs....but then Judge Dread can't be to hard to find...

oh and anyone that manage to find the Plastic Gangster s/t singel, pm me! that's one hell of a hard to find singel xP

edit: not Arthur Kay meant Judge Dread xP  

Leveller

NoFingersMcKenzi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:20 pm
there's a music store called car city records if you live in the michigan area... it's more of a collecters store than an actual record store. it might have what you're looking for  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:39 pm
Red-Baron
that band is so terrible. ufghdskl.
i had no problem finding an op ivy cd at my local circuit city. :3  

Asthen

Nimrodette

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:48 am
5ubliminalM355ag35
Duskalts

Yeah, I found there greatest hits album in a used record store. Good luck trying to find it new.

What the?!
I see Energy just about everywhere.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas