hardest pokemon to get Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire Lee Kat

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:14 pm
just like it says name the most hardiest pokemon you had to try to capture with out using a master ball from all of them the first second third and the fourth gen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:31 pm
For me, it was Latias in Sapphire version. I couldn't keep it from runnig, but all my Pokemon were at such a high level I couln't battle it. I finally got an Umbreon and used Mean look, then just threw Ultra balls for about 15 minutes. I wasted about 50 of them before I caught it......  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Miyoko-88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:21 pm
I now this isn't from the right generation but Sucine in pokemon Crystel was hard. I must have spent 5 days trying to catch the stupid thing.

This is a funny one though. I was trying to catch Lugia for a friend. It had beat me a few times. This time when I battled it I was sick of beating it's health down and then it using recover so I just threw a ultra ball at it, I knew it wouldn't work though. It was just too unlikely. The ball rolled once. 'that was lucky' I thought 'will it do it a second time?'. It rolled again 'wow! Three times?'. It rolled again 'no, it couldn't be.' The ball clicked shut. OMG!! eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:20 pm
Miyoko-88
I now this isn't from the right generation but Sucine in pokemon Crystel was hard. I must have spent 5 days trying to catch the stupid thing.

This is a funny one though. I was trying to catch Lugia for a friend. It had beat me a few times. This time when I battled it I was sick of beating it's health down and then it using recover so I just threw a ultra ball at it, I knew it wouldn't work though. It was just too unlikely. The ball rolled once. 'that was lucky' I thought 'will it do it a second time?'. It rolled again 'wow! Three times?'. It rolled again 'no, it couldn't be.' The ball clicked shut. OMG!! eek

That kinda happened to me with Dialga. I didn't think it was weak enougth, but I threw the Ultra ball anyways, and I caught it on the first try! It made me happy.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Kiradalia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:41 pm
For me, it was Entei from Gold/Silver/Crystal. That was such a pain...I caught Suicune without too much difficulty and Raikou wasn't too bad, either. Just for some unknown reason, Entei was a pain for me in each of those games. The thing that makes it so hard is that you just have to run around aimlessly until you finally get lucky and stumble across it. It's all by sheer chance...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:30 am
for me, finding latias was easy, as soon as i found it once. ( i found it in the same route three times after it ran away!) but it jsut took a while to catch, cause even though i got it down to a low HP with my misdreavous, i jsut couldnt catch it! and every time it killed my misdreavous, cause i spent all my money on protiens and such like, so i coundt by revives. i caught it in 5 encounters  

No Safe Tea

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:25 am
First time I fought Mewtwo. It took almost 100 ultra balls. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:19 pm
giratina in platinum was the hardest for me. I spent days trying to catch it. I wanted to catch it in a dusk ball so it would look cool when i used it (although this may be why it took so long to catch)

another reason was when I accidentally used a quick ball. It was miracle that I caught it, but I turned off the DS because it wasn't a dusk ball. Afterwards I was so mad at myself for not keeping it! luckily I finally caught it a few hours later(after giving up on the dusk balls)  

oO SilverStorm Oo

lilharper

Devoted Lover

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:40 pm
any of the miragting pokemon are a pain, moltres is hard for me in sinnoh, i would also say anything with roar, stupid growlith, and any leagandary pokemon is hard because of their low catch rates, which are less than 10 for the most part, darkrai was hard too, a/w feebas is probably the hardest thing to find, well now since its on the pokewalker it wont be anymore  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:39 pm
To be honest, it was in Crystal Version. A Misdreavus. Finding the thing, let alone staying awake, was a pain. Probably no where NEAR the problems you guys had against legends, but still, have you tried to find and capture a Misdreavus in G/S/C?  

Char-Broiled Toboggans

Invisible Friend

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Silent Paladin

Enduring Paladin

14,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:04 pm
Darkrai. Either my pokemon kept fainting in their sleep while I threw pokeballs to catch it, or it eventually began to struggle and died from the recoil, or I didn't know my pokemon strength and I K.O.'d it by accident.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:15 pm
my toughest is the three legendary dogs on colosseum.
the game is good and all, but when u try to catch them, they always have a buddy to stop u from catching them!!!
and plus im always supplied with only poke balls. the plain ones.
and wow, even though it was tough, it was a sick game!!!!  

N0tExClusive

Dona Amora de Crema

Shy Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:30 pm
For me it was azelf  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:42 pm
pkmaster13
For me it was azelf