Anime Crossovers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RIvuno

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:25 am
What is you ideal anime crossover?

I've always wanted to see Salior Senshi and Ronin Warriors together.
I think that could have been a good crossover. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:15 am
...Your wish was granted in the bad Fan hentai anime Sailor Moon and the 7 Dragon Balls.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14 pm
Wyrn
...Your wish was granted in the bad Fan hentai anime Sailor Moon and the 7 Dragon Balls.

Oh right that was hilarious  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:51 am
kremmit
Wyrn

Who would have thought Ami was a slut.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:39 pm
Wyrn
kremmit
Wyrn

Who would have thought Ami was a slut.

It's the quiet shy ones that usually surprise you  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:12 am
xd  

Anime Addicts

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:27 pm
I'm not sure what would be a good crossover but I would like to see Dragon Ball Z to Bugs Bunny and his entire gang just for fun. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:27 pm
Truthfully, I'd like to see a Naruto and Sailor Moon crossover. It would be pretty funny, I think, to see that. That and Bleach x Yu Yu Hakusho.  

Da Games Elite

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:12 am
Personally, I'd like to see a crossover of Kareshi Kanojou no Jijou and Fushigi Kunino Miyuki-chan...

*blush* Arima-san in Wonderland with Asaba being the queen might be kinda smexy. XD

That and umm...it's not exactly a cross over, but I'd like to see the characters from InuYasha and Fushigi Yuugi: Mysterious Play totally like battle. XD The plot line is similar (girl falls through well, ends up in different world, falls for main character / girl gets sucked into book, ends up in different world, falls for a main character) and I bet it could get real good. X3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:47 pm
Da Games Elite
Truthfully, I'd like to see a Naruto and Sailor Moon crossover. It would be pretty funny, I think, to see that. That and Bleach x Yu Yu Hakusho.

yea it would  

Lord Deathnotefan666

YumeOibito07

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:46 am
Da Games Elite

i would also love to see that.

xd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:22 pm
Ai Yori Yoshi vs Fruits Basket [Tina would drive Kyo bonkers! And traumatize Tohru so much she'd never want to leave her room! And Aoi's caretaker falling in love with Akito only to find out his secret.. oh the drama!]

Pretear vs Sailormoon [Can you see Himeno and Serena getting into an argument? Serena'd get her butt kicked! And Hayate and Darien would probably become buddies or jealous rivals. who knows.]

Yu Yu Hakusho vs Slam Dunk [They just look so similar. Yusuke would mistake Hanamichi for Kuwabara -chuckles- and Kuwabara would mistake Rukawa for Yusuke. And they'd both mistake Haruko for Keiko. Hilarious.]  

Sailorvivi

TatsujinUrutora

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:13 pm
I wonder how strawberry panic and naruto would mix eek weirdest thing ever lol or air gear and love hina....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:40 am
School Days and Death Note. Let's just say there would be no understanding it. But it would be totally awesome xd  

directvantage45

angelpsyche

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:41 am
one of my dream crossovers was already granted when tsubasa chronicles was created.

but i also like to see galaxy angels and cardcaptor sakura crossing over.

or fushigi yugi and saiunkoku monogatari...  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff