Reply The L Guild Forum
Do you ever find yourself... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CyanideCherub

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:20 am
Suddenly just roleplaying as L on IM for no reason at all.

My friend said something DN related, I accused him of being Kira and now it has all kicked off, and my brain hurts, alot. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:32 pm
None of my loser friends play along *tear*  

Helvil

Hunter

surgexmonkey
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:43 pm
XD
Phoenix10293 and I used to do that all the time. Same with IttyBittyKitty.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:53 pm
I've been alone all my life...User Image

biggrin I do it all the time with my DN Kira obsessed friend...She plays Raito and I play L...one of my other friends plays Ryuk just because she loved him so much XD

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

Ruuche

`McLaren

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:04 pm
I've roleplayed online with my ex a few times as L, and he was Kira. (Every time I either died or killed him xD)
I perfer not to do it IM though. I perfer to go in public and roleplay as L. (I did it this week, actually. Twas fun.)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:16 pm
IvoryCrayon

I'm sorry *pats crayon on the back* want a cookie?

Ruuche

CyanideCherub

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:29 pm
IvoryCrayon

Find some nicer friends that will?

Or go get cake. That makes life better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:30 pm
Surge Monkey
XD
Phoenix10293 and I used to do that all the time. Same with IttyBittyKitty.

It's really fun is it not? Although becuase I'm a girl I made L female for about four hours..  

CyanideCherub

CyanideCherub

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:31 pm
Lady Katsuki-sama

biggrin I do it all the time with my DN Kira obsessed friend...She plays Raito and I play L...one of my other friends plays Ryuk just because she loved him so much XD

That sounds hilariously fun! Ryuk just butting in everynow and then, whinging about his craving doing that crazzzy laugh. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:33 pm
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama

That sounds hilariously fun! Ryuk just butting in everynow and then, whinging about his craving doing that crazzzy laugh. mrgreen

lol yeah, amazingly, she sounds quite a bit like him when she wants to...it hurts her throat to do it though XD

Ruuche

CyanideCherub

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:33 pm
`McLaren
I've roleplayed online with my ex a few times as L, and he was Kira. (Every time I either died or killed him xD)
I perfer not to do it IM though. I perfer to go in public and roleplay as L. (I did it this week, actually. Twas fun.)

Atleast it was your ex, no remorse or regrets?

That sounds fantastic. I must try that when out with friends.. I get wrong of my mum for doing it in the house. Especially when I use all the sweetener.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:34 pm
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama

lol yeah, amazingly, she sounds quite a bit like him when she wants to...it hurts her throat to do it though XD

She sounds like him too? eek I can't decide on whether that is a good or bad thing.  

CyanideCherub

Ruuche

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:36 pm
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama

She sounds like him too? eek I can't decide on whether that is a good or bad thing.

nah, its only when she tries...normally she sounds a little bit like misa and sayu lol...its kinda funny that she can sound like him though when she wants to

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:43 pm
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama

nah, its only when she tries...normally she sounds a little bit like misa and sayu lol...its kinda funny that she can sound like him though when she wants to

She sounds quiet multi-talented, is that the phrase? I think so. Either way ever time I look at Misa or Sayu now, I'll imagine them with Ryuk's voice. Awesome.  

CyanideCherub

Ruuche

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:47 pm
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama

She sounds quiet multi-talented, is that the phrase? I think so. Either way ever time I look at Misa or Sayu now, I'll imagine them with Ryuk's voice. Awesome.

oh woooowww...now that you said that XD i can't stop laughing...that would be reeeaaally weird... It would be weird if she could do Rem's voice, but she can't.

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces