Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
All neko school Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:55 am
There a school for nekos.
The teachers are really nice.
The kids are really nice.

(full one out before being.)
Frist Name: Aanna
Last Name: Love
Year: 1st (Frishman)
Backgrand: She bi kind kid like but will help if she can.
The v.p of the school Sara is her anut.
Sexuallitly(Sorry if I spelled worng): Bi *But like the girls more.
Age(Rp) : 14 (plz not your real age.)
Other(whatever you like): She dosn't like mean people, but she can be if she has to.

Aanna walk into her new school going to see her Anut Sara the v.p of the school.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:28 pm
-strides in skool casually without a care-
"hn...a school only for nekos...interesting." i muse to myself as i straighten my red plaid mini-skirt

((info))
first name: Isabella (aka: Izzy)
last name: undecided
year: placed in junior
background: standoffish, careless most times, reckless, intimidating
sexuality: lesbian but wont mind checkin out a guy hottie now and then
other: big big BIG troublemaker (gets in trouble where-ever she is like 24/7), loves the colors red and black, has a lip ring and three peircings on each ear with one bellyring stud, has dragon tatoo on back, hates stuck-ups (preppies), always looking for adventure, most times finds underclassmen annoying
qoute: "to insult me, your opinion first has to matter."  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:02 pm
As Aanna walked to her anuts office she bomed into someone.She looks up to see a hot upper class man."I'm sorry." She said and blushes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:52 pm
-feels a nudge on my shoulder and turns around preparing to hit someone but holds back when seeing it was just a little underclassman-
"oh. no prob." i shrug sounding as if someone had just woken me up.
-looks at the neko girl closely and notices her blushing- 'heh this could be fun' i think to myself with dark thoughts arousing in my mind. 'i wonder how old she is...' i mused to myself in boredom and wonder as i watched the girl studder off to the back room of the office to meet the v.p. still blushing'what could she be doing in there?'
"Oi Izzy! Listen up, here's your schedule and books- now get going and stop staring off to nowhere!" my thoughts were interrupted by my elder brother who was a "peer pal" working for the office for college credit.
"just cause ur a senior doesnt mean you can talk to me like that!" i snap back with no respect. Grabbing the load of books and papers i swing around to the door and give the underclassman another short glance before storming out the door dreading the classes to come  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:42 am
isabella505
-feels a nudge on my shoulder and turns around preparing to hit someone but holds back when seeing it was just a little underclassman-
"oh. no prob." i shrug sounding as if someone had just woken me up.
-looks at the neko girl closely and notices her blushing- 'heh this could be fun' i think to myself with dark thoughts arousing in my mind. 'i wonder how old she is...' i mused to myself in boredom and wonder as i watched the girl studder off to the back room of the office to meet the v.p. still blushing'what could she be doing in there?'
"Oi Izzy! Listen up, here's your schedule and books- now get going and stop staring off to nowhere!" my thoughts were interrupted by my elder brother who was a "peer pal" working for the office for college credit.
"just cause ur a senior doesnt mean you can talk to me like that!" i snap back with no respect. Grabbing the load of books and papers i swing around to the door and give the underclassman another short glance before storming out the door dreading the classes to come
Afther I was done talking to my anut I ran out to see if i could find that upperclassman. (she can't be to far right?") I asked in my head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:33 pm
-walks down long hallway to lockers- "Oh my gawd!" i stagger backwards looking at the seemingly endless rows of metal lockers- "how am i supposed to find it in this mess?" i groan complanitive to myself slightly aggrivated that no-one (aka my onii-san) offered to show me where on earth my locker may be in this cornrow of metal- "ugh! now i gotta read all the tags on all the frickin doors." i grumble while fuming off to the very last row on the right to start checking name tags for my own. i look very closely at the first set of names. "Nani!?! these aren't alphabetized!?!" i almost fall over in suprise. "Greeeaat" i start scanning the names again looking very pissed off.  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:28 pm
isabella505
-walks down long hallway to lockers- "Oh my gawd!" i stagger backwards looking at the seemingly endless rows of metal lockers- "how am i supposed to find it in this mess?" i groan complanitive to myself slightly aggrivated that no-one (aka my onii-san) offered to show me where on earth my locker may be in this cornrow of metal- "ugh! now i gotta read all the tags on all the frickin doors." i grumble while fuming off to the very last row on the right to start checking name tags for my own. i look very closely at the first set of names. "Nani!?! these aren't alphabetized!?!" i almost fall over in suprise. "Greeeaat" i start scanning the names again looking very pissed off.
I ran and I see Isabella.
"Hey can I help?" I asked in a kind vices.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:48 pm
-looks down to see the same little underclassman as before in the office offering me her assistance- "um...sure" i ask carelessly and a little less miffed that i wouldn't have to search the whole pack of lockers on my own- 'i bet onii-san told her to go and help me out in his place, that baka ima kill him for dis!' i think meniacly to myself when looking back to the name tags- "my name's isabella." i mutter coldly to the girl only to recieve a confused expression in return- "just look for the name tag that displays 'i-s-a-b-e-l-l-a' kay" i sigh in exasperation and frustrastion seemingly annoyed. 'geez i gotta cool it before i scare this little freshmeat off' -starts scanning the tags with a look of determination-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:43 am
isabella505
-looks down to see the same little underclassman as before in the office offering me her assistance- "um...sure" i ask carelessly and a little less miffed that i wouldn't have to search the whole pack of lockers on my own- 'i bet onii-san told her to go and help me out in his place, that baka ima kill him for dis!' i think meniacly to myself when looking back to the name tags- "my name's isabella." i mutter coldly to the girl only to recieve a confused expression in return- "just look for the name tag that displays 'i-s-a-b-e-l-l-a' kay" i sigh in exasperation and frustrastion seemingly annoyed. 'geez i gotta cool it before i scare this little freshmeat off' -starts scanning the tags with a look of determination-
I smile. "Sure it will be fun." I yelled as I look. "Hmm... Hey I find it and look we have the same locker!" I yelled happly. I do a little dance. "Isn't that cool?'' I saked unsurely, and waited for your answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:51 pm
-flinches from her yelling and freezes in shock facing a different locker i was previously checking- "Nani!?! i was booked with a freshman!" i scream to myself infuriated with my brother who had clearly made the arrangements. -turns around sharply and staggers backwards when i notice your hurt expresion to my reaction-sweatdrop- "ah...ya, bout that" i drift off mid-sentence not really knowing what to say-
-sigh- i exhale in exasperation- "fine. i'l share the locker, but only til i get my own" i say while stuffing a thick world history book ontop others. 'well at least we wont accidentally grab the other's books'  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:35 pm
isabella505
-flinches from her yelling and freezes in shock facing a different locker i was previously checking- "Nani!?! i was booked with a freshman!" i scream to myself infuriated with my brother who had clearly made the arrangements. -turns around sharply and staggers backwards when i notice your hurt expresion to my reaction-sweatdrop- "ah...ya, bout that" i drift off mid-sentence not really knowing what to say-
-sigh- i exhale in exasperation- "fine. i'l share the locker, but only til i get my own" i say while stuffing a thick world history book ontop others. 'well at least we wont accidentally grab the other's books'
"Do you not like this school much Isabella?" Asked out of nowhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:12 pm
"neh?" -turns looking shocked-
-looks away and eyes narrow defiantly- "it's not the school." i answer uncomfortably with a smear of a blush from embarrassment coloring my right cheek. 'it's my idiotic baka of a onii-san' my face twists in a scowl.  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:18 pm
isabella505
"neh?" -turns looking shocked-
-looks away and eyes narrow defiantly- "it's not the school." i answer uncomfortably with a smear of a blush from embarrassment coloring my right cheek. 'it's my idiotic baka of a onii-san' my face twists in a scowl.
"oh." Was all I could say.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:04 pm
"hn?" i look at the little neko quisitively relaxing my scowl 'could she think...' i let my thought trail off not wanting to welcome the possibility of having a new kohai. i made my eyes soften but not completely and slammed the locker shut with a loud thud "well looks like im off to french 3..." i look down and see your face not any more healed so i added, "which class are you headid toward? Maybe i could walk you there." my face was one of indifference and barely any interest but i was glad to somehow cheer the little neko girl up.  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:24 pm
isabella505
"hn?" i look at the little neko quisitively relaxing my scowl 'could she think...' i let my thought trail off not wanting to welcome the possibility of having a new kohai. i made my eyes soften but not completely and slammed the locker shut with a loud thud "well looks like im off to french 3..." i look down and see your face not any more healed so i added, "which class are you headid toward? Maybe i could walk you there." my face was one of indifference and barely any interest but i was glad to somehow cheer the little neko girl up.
"Oh Math."  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games