Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blacklaybor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:53 am
The worlds stongets Pokemon is Darkrai  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:07 pm
Nope it depends on what moves you teach it!  

Chuuyya

Kunx990

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:16 pm
User Image
I was bored

Darkrai is banned also my Swift Swimming Floatzel will say other wise after you get hit by a CB'd Brick Break
So I got this D: User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:32 pm
Flotzell is weak my empoleon can kick his butty  

Blacklaybor

Kunx990

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:42 pm
User Image
I was bored

Again another Brick Break will OHKO both Darkrai and Empoleon if you want to battle then lets battle.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:48 pm
how?  

Blacklaybor

Kunx990

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:49 pm
User Image
I was bored

Wifi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:53 pm
i dont have wifi not yet  

Blacklaybor

Kunx990

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:55 pm
User Image
I was bored

Other than that I doubt your Darkrai or Empoleon can take an attack with 150 Base power with 559 Attack behind it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:19 pm
Technically, the strongest Pokémon is Arceus, but there's no way to get it without cheating yet.  

darkslasherX

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:27 pm
darkslasherX
Technically, the strongest Pokémon is Arceus, but there's no way to get it without cheating yet.
not nessesarily. It depends what moves you teach it, and all Pokemon have weak points in their stats. Not to mention I saw Marriland kick this Arceus' butt with his Tyrannitar. It all depends on how you train them. I also think Arceus is highly overrated, so ya.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:04 pm
User Image
I was bored

Ubers suck. talk2hand

Kunx990

Blacklaybor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:12 pm
totally Arceus is ok for a begginer but the only attak that makes Arcues strong is Judgment  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:19 pm
User Image
I was bored

Again this will ******** you up badly if you see it.

Arceus @ Dark/Ghost/Bug Plate
92 HP / 240 Sp Attack / 176 Speed
Judgment
Ice Beam
Calm Mind
Sub/Recover

Kunx990

darkslasherX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:07 pm
lila0291
darkslasherX
not nessesarily. It depends what moves you teach it, and all Pokemon have weak points in their stats. Not to mention I saw Marriland kick this Arceus' butt with his Tyrannitar. It all depends on how you train them. I also think Arceus is highly overrated, so ya.
Arceus doesn't have any weak points in its stats, and that's what makes it so strong. Also, it can be of any type, which is another one of its strong points. If that Arceus had a Fighting-type plate, that Tyranitar would have stood even a speck of a chance and would have been squashed like a bug.

Blakino Boy
totally Arceus is ok for a begginer but the only attak that makes Arcues strong is Judgment
Not true. Arceus can be one of the hardest Pokémon to use and to fight against, depending on how much both players know about it. Arceus learns Recover, Refresh, Thunder Wave, Will-o-wisp, Substitute, and Calm Mind, which give it great defensive capabilities when combined with its uniform high stats. It is also a brutally effective attacker with Judgment, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Earth Power, Surf, Dark Pulse, Calm Mind, Grass Knot, and Draco Meteor for good special attack power and Punishment, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Swords Dance, Waterfall, Brick Break, Dragon Claw, and Return/Frustration for good physical attack power. Not many Pokémon can match that.

One other Pokémon comes to my mind when talking about the most powerful Pokémon: the one with the highest physical and special Attack strength: Deoxys in attack form. It can learn some pretty devastating moves, too: Pursuit, Psycho Boost, ExtremeSpeed, Superpower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Rock Slide, and Psychic. Sure, it's not nearly as versatile as Arceus, but it packs more of a punch overall. Don't forget its extremely high Speed, either.

Kunx990
Ubers suck. talk2hand
From an out-of-battle perspective, there is no debating this. Why else would they be banned from some tournaments?

PS. Guess who did their research.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces