Captain~Fleatch
Vice Captain

Fashionable Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:15 am
biggrin Okay so i have to say this since gaston is way busy in real life and well i got nothing else to do laying in bed all day >.>!!

First off before bad news..I would like to welcome our new member son of beren lets welcome him for being the first new member of the new year ..Even though he asked a while back and i didnt see it till like NOW... biggrin anyway WELCOME!

Now the bad news well or good news..
As some of you know me and gaston are expecting a baby so we have been busy well receantly I had a problem that is still a mystery to them and it causes me great pain in my kidney area to the point were im out like a light or so sick i cant eat for days (They are looking into the problem so no worries :3!!) The baby is fine she is a butt just like gaston in character and out so im not worried about her.

Gaston now has been working like 60 hour weeks and is about to snap so I ordered him to request a vacation. SO he might be able to pop on around the 15-21st to harras all of you immortals maybe take a few heads etc. So pray that he doesnt like jump off a cliff of start saying small things from all his favorite movies in one sitting....That will worry me

biggrin I hope all of you had a splendid holiday and everyone gained lots of turkey and ham weight!! I will update more when we find out whats going on with our schedules!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:28 pm
I think most the guild has gone MIA sweets, sorry to hear about the problems though, hope things get worked out well!  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Son of Beren

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:05 pm
Thanks for accepting me. I'm looking forward to being here. Sorry to hear about the problems, though. I hope you feel better soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:21 am
XD Im just trying to be a good guild leader X3!! And the problem is semi gone biggrin

And beren ;3 dont worry it is fun I guess most of us went MIA during the holiday  

Captain~Fleatch
Vice Captain

Fashionable Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:33 pm
I'm still here floating around occasionally. Haven't had the time to do too much though. I understand life getting in the way of internet life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:40 pm
Gabriel_Alex
I'm still here floating around occasionally. Haven't had the time to do too much though. I understand life getting in the way of internet life.

Yes darn that stuff called real life ..But sometimes things like a baby do make things better or a good job Or...Conventions ;D ..Oh wait that involves money Har Har..Oh well ;D you get the point. Hey its the begining of the year though so maybe once we all get in the swing of things we will get back to business Darn these things called real life and holidays  

Captain~Fleatch
Vice Captain

Fashionable Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xFTHMx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:48 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:51 pm
yes everyones still missing, i think the guild died, i can go poke people via messaging and see if they live or not?

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:38 pm
METHOS LIVES!!!!!!

Sorry for the long MIA. RL got disgustingly busy there for a bit, and I had to hide out in Kathmandu for a while. Captain F, I really hope things ease up for you and my boy Gaston (just in time to get slammed by the new little mouth to feed!)

Question: Does anyone want to continue the RPG thread I was running before I ducked out? If so, I'll work up a synopsis to remind everyone of where we were and what had gone before.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:07 pm
As much as I 'd live to continue that thread I'm not sure we can given the lack of Gaston and Vesta, though Vesta I can most likely get back on, I talk to her a lot, Geno, I can't remember if he was one of the members I messaged or not to tell the truth......

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:12 pm
I'm kind of here since you so kindly texted me Ghost sweatdrop

Must read my own character description becuase honestly I'm unsure what characters I have here, hmmm, I'll work on that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:24 pm
Well, I'll weed through the thread anyway, and put together a synopsis, and we can decide from there. Maybe by then Gaston will be on vacation and ready to bust some heads. biggrin

In the meantime, feel free to start an RPG thread if the mood strikes any of you, and we can play around with that. mrgreen  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:30 pm
Yeah Vesta start a thread cause I suck at thread making XP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:52 pm
so what's i do but go make a crappy thread....sigh

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire