Closed for remodeling. :D Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GerardisMine
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, if you haven't noticed, there are a lot of people posting in this guild! biggrin

Which is great, don't get me wrong,

but I need help! D8

So I'm holding sort of a "contest" to find my new MOD! biggrin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if you're interested, please fill out this application and post your respond to it in this thread! smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you want to be a MOD?:
Why?:
What will you do to help?:
Will you contribute to this guild?:
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?:
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?:
Do you love me? blaugh :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will only have 5 MODs, not including "GERARDS LAYOUTS" because that's my mule. whee

EDIT: I WILL ADD A MOD EVERY MONTH UNTIL WE GET TO 5 MODS.

Next MOD added: May 1st

Oh, just because you are not chosen the first time to be MOD, your application is still valid for the next time around. ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 MORE MOD PICK NEXT MONTH.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:38 pm
Do you want to be a MOD?: Yes, please.
Why?: 'Cause I love helping out and I love the Beatles. It works!
What will you do to help?:
Will you contribute to this guild?: Yuppers. I can make things and help out.
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: Most likely.
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: Yes!
Do you love me?: Oh, yes. pirate

Beccaecka
Crew

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Black_Lab
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:38 pm
Do you want to be a MOD?: yep, if I didn't I wouldn't be posting mrgreen
Why?: Just to be able to help out (for example make more banners)and of course, I <3 the beatles!
What will you do to help?: Anything I can do to help
Will you contribute to this guild?: yes
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: already am biggrin
Will you help find other Beatles fans and request them to join?: I know of a couple so far, so ya
Do you love me? : you seem pretty cool lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:46 pm
Do you want to be a MOD?: yep mrgreen
Why?: So I can help out and because I love the beatles heart
What will you do to help?: anything I can! I'll donate, I'll invite people I WILL EVEN TATTOO "JOIN MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR GUILD" ON MY FACE! j/k
Will you contribute to this guild?: yes
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: Sure
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: yes, I already know a few people who might be intrested
Do you love me?: sure, why not? heart lol  

pirate.with.a.guitar

[~Drama Queen~]

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:33 pm
Do you want to be a MOD?: Heck yes!
Why?: Because I have a strange addiction for helping with things, I love The Beatles, and because I think it would be fun. biggrin
What will you do to help?: Whatever you need the MODS to help with. Which, I'm guessing, will be staying active on the Guild, and advertising it.
Will you contribute to this guild?: Yes.
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: Okie Dokie.
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: You bet.
Do you love me? Heck yes! mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:09 pm
Do you want to be a MOD?: Of course
Why?: It would be enjoyable and I think I could help out a lot.
What will you do to help?: Anything I can. Including advertising, finding new members, and helping with the money for the guild.
Will you contribute to this guild?: All the things I mention above.
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: I'd do that without being a mod. Great banner by the way.
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: Yes
Do you love me? : I do. Greatest profile maker there ever was.  

Der Lebende Geist

Wheezing Tycoon

3,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200

XxLucy_with_diamondsxX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:24 pm
You may say im a dreamer, but im not the only one....

Do you want to be a MOD?: Definately!
Why?: Well...I'd like to help out and I love The Beatles!!!
What will you do to help?:Anything you need help with.Things like Donating, advertising, telling people i know who love the beatles to join, checking into the guild frequently to see if anything needs to be done. 3nodding
Will you contribute to this guild?: Absolutely!
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: Of course! Already have.
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: Hellz yeah! =^_^=
Do you love me? : Well of course! lol blaugh

....I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:29 pm
Do you want to be a MOD?: Yes
Why?: I wish to help out in a guild in a lower position than captain, and why not a guild about the Beatles? They set a lot of major examples, and are imposable to replace.
What will you do to help?: I do plan to donate gold, and help with information if investigation is needed, and I have studied the "Paul is Dead" rumor, so I could assist in helping anyone interested in it.
Will you contribute to this guild?: Like I said, gold and all the knowledge I can help with.
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: I most-likely will for a while, but then it has a good chance of ending up on my profile with the few other links I have there.
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: Yes I will, and with my major time frame, I will have hours upon hours to work for any need.
Do you love me? icon_blaugh.gif : You do seem quite lovable, but I would have to say I can not love you till I get to know you.  

Crazo the Watcher

Sexy Nick Rhodes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:49 am
Do you want to be a MOD?: Yesh!
Why?: Well, I know a lot about The Beatles, and I could help people out with information about them, and stuff. Im also constantly online, so I could look out for stuff.
What will you do to help?: Well, I'll donate, and share my knoledge about the Beatles, and help people out. You know...Mod-ly things.
Will you contribute to this guild?: Like donating ad such? Jahh, of course!
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: Sure!
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: Yep. I know lots. :]
Do you love me? : Yes. o_O

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:24 pm
Do you want to be a MOD?: Why yes!
Why?: On my old account, I was a mod for a different guild, and I had a lot of fun! I always made sure I was doing my job! Plus I love The Beatles, and I love coming to these guilds a lot (I check up on them about every day!), so I'll be here a lot to keep my eye on things!
What will you do to help?: I'd love to research about The Beatles if anyone needs help. I love reading about them! They are quite fascinating!
But being more mod like, I would clean up any unnecessary posts, and move things if they got put in the wrong guild. Plus if people were breaking rules, I would surely (and kindly! I wouldn't hurt a flea!) tell them to post with a poll, do this next time, ect. OH AND MAKE BANNERS! :'D
(I live in Photoshop)
Will you contribute to this guild?: Of course!
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: Sure! :'D
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: OHMYGOD YES! <33
I do it for big 'Official' threads I make! I'm never, ever scared to PM someone to see if they are interested in joining a group of people that share their interests!
Do you love me? OF COURSE!
You make some awesome profile layouts. xd

Mintahy

Syresin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:17 pm
Do you want to be a MOD?: Yes Definatley!
Why?: Well First Of All It'll be an honor, and second... duh its the beatles!!
What will you do to help?: I will run contests, because i love giving gold away and free itmes.... [gold ive given in total= 325,788g]
Will you contribute to this guild?: yes of course.
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: im 1 step ahead of you =]
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: i already did!
Do you love me? hmm... i guess so heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:58 pm
Do you want to be a MOD?: Of course. That's why I'm filling out this application. xd
Why?: Well, I've never been a mod before. It would be a honorable position and I'd like being in a position where I can help the guild more then just being a active member.(Which is great, of course.) And it's The Beatles! I love 'em. heart I'm also log on just about everyday and I check on my guilds when I do. I try to be a loyal member.
What will you do to help?: Whatever you need me to do. I'll be an active poster, help people out with questions, and do any dirty work necessary.(cleaning up misplaced or unecessary post.) I'd be nice to people, even if they broke the rules, but I'd get serious if it was necessary. I'd basically just be the best I can be for the guild and my fellow Beatlemaniac members.
Will you contribute to this guild?: Sure
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: I'll put a banner in my profile, that's where I advertise my buddies.
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: Of course! In fact, whenever anyone PMs me about loving my sig or something, I thank them and direct them to my Beatles guilds, and if I notice other Beatles fans on Gaia(by their sigs or something like that), I communicate with them. The more the merry I say! whee
Do you love me? : Certainly. And I'm sure I'll love you more as I get to know you through the guild. And you make awesome profiles! xd

PieHippie

frankieroprincess

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:53 pm
Do you want to be a MOD?: Yes, I do Very Much.
Why?: I really love The Beatles. I don't want people disrespecting them, I also hate when people are mean to others, but people who are being nice, need someplace to have fun, and talk to other Beatles fans! I am also a respectable person, who truly can be counted on.
What will you do to help?: I read pretty much every post anyways, and I always get annoyed when people are being mean/stupid so I will give them whats coming to them, I also like helping people who do respect them, and making sure there having fun.
Will you contribute to this guild?: Yes, take all my gold if you want it!
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: I already did and I will always will! xd
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: Of course, I love people who love The Beatles! heart
Do you love me? : Yes, Oh so very much! heart xd heart xd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:51 pm
Do you want to be a MOD?: Mmmhmm. That's why I'm filling out an application.
Why?: Because I am creative in many ways, have lots of fun guild ideas, and can spot a guild rule-breaker from a mile away. xd
What will you do to help?: I will help in recruiting, and give awesome ideas.
Will you contribute to this guild?: Heck yes.
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: Er, well, that's where you got me. sweatdrop I DO, though, have a couple of the banners in my profile. wink
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: All part of my plans to recruit! 3nodding
Do you love me?: My love for everyone is unconditional, so, as you are (hopefully) a human being, I DO in fact love you. heart heart  

egginaframe

Rita Starr is Gone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:00 pm
Do you want to be a MOD?:Very Much
Why?:Because I'm a MOD on three another guilds and I'm very good at it
What will you do to help?:Anything you need me to do.
Will you contribute to this guild?:Of course
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy? I already have.
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?:I already asked a couple of my friends to join.
Do you love me? Of course I do!

Magical Mystery Tour: The Beatles Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces