Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack//we are apart // open and accepting! <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:54 pm
User Image

Welcome to my .hack roleplay, We Are Apart.

This is a romance, er somewhat romance-type roleplay. So if you're not up to romance and/or like it, you probably shouldn't join.

There will one main character, and yes, there is an actual story. It's going to start, and it's going to end.

The main character is a 17-year old girl, who I will be roleplaying as.

Story so far

~ We will start the roleplay out with Hitoki (the main character) and her friend who she likes to think of as her boyfriend, talking in the alchemy district on the bridge late in the night.

Hitoki heard a soft ring of a bell of some sort, so she looked up at the bright evening sky of Mac Anu. "Huh..?" She said quietly. "Hmm.." She looked back down to see everything gone except her friend standing infront of her still talking. "Oh..yeah, uh, I heard that to.." A black cylinder appears behind her friend with slits going every direction. "What's that..that..it's.." Her friend turns around, before, everything seemed normal until now to him.

"Hitoki.." He turned his head towards her. "Where..where are we?"
She looked at him worriedly and then looked back at the cylinder which now had dark purple dots crawling through the slits. They began forming into an odd shape and quickly heading towards her friend.

"No!" She gasped as her friend collapsed on the echoing floor.

we are apart...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:23 pm
User Image

These are the rules for this roleplay. This section also contains the character form.

Breakage of these rules will result in a ban from this roleplay, and probably all my other roleplays.

I know there's a lot of rules, but they're pretty fisking important.

× Please be respectful to me and the other roleplayers in here.
× I am god, I can have goddish characters because I effing own this roleplay. If you'd like to have a character with goddish powers, please PM me about it. Otherwise, just make your own roleplay or ask in another one.
× Keep the cussing to a limit. PG 13 in here, kiddies. So I shouldn't be seeing the "F word" in here. And please, don't cuss every other word.
× No godmodding, such as taking action of another character that isn't yours. Permission by the other person or not, you will not be godmodding. This also includes PKing. PM the other person first and PM me before you do any PKing.
× Okay, there's two players right? One is level 50, the other is 25. They're both fighting against each other. Who will win? The level 50. This has gone on a couple times during my other roleplays and it won't be happening again. I mean, if the level 25 is kicking the level 50 guy's a**, there's something wrong because that's like half the level 50 guy's level. That doesn't work, the end.
× No Mary Sues or Gary Stues. These are people that are perfect, have special powers, a completely perfect life, ect. No one is like that, okay? Your characters can be insanely pretty, because it's an online game, but please keep in mind that there's a limit to how a person can look in The World. No super-fancy characters, unless they're a cheat character which you must have my approval of.
× PM me the character profiles and title the PM "mudkips: i heer u liek them" and put a "<3" somewhere in the PM so I know you read at LEAST half of the rules.
× No weird relationships with the main characters of .hack. (like Kite's little brother, Balmung's girlfriend/boyfriend, or Ovan's twin.) Those don't make sense..
× No main characters from anime/videogames. (Like Squall, Sora, Cloud, or Ichigo, InuYasha, Naruto, ect.) Be original neutral I can usually tell when you break this rule, just letting you know.
× No ridiculously strong characters, unless you have permission from me. Yeah, people can be strong, but notice how there's very few in .hack? /roll eyes
× No using asterisk (*), actually type out what your character does.
× When flashmailing/e-mailing a character, use a quote.
× I can be as nice/mean as I effing want.
× No posting in the thread unless you have a character, PM me otherwise. Your post will be deleted. If you continue to post, you will be banned from my roleplay.
× R:2 only. So no "wavemasters" or "uses a restorative." My god.
× This is...uh...The World. You can't have "knives" or "a katana" or even "the power to stop time in The World". /roll eyes again
× Actually, when you title the PM, capitalize all the "E's" and "I's" in the title of the PM. Leave the rest lowercase.
× No cybering. Don't even take it to a PM, it's against the Gaia ToS anyways, so I'll report you.
× No flaming/spamming.
× If a problem occurs in the roleplay, such as somebody doesn't like the way something is or thinks something is unfair and starts a fight. I will end you. Pretty much. That and you'll be warned ONCE and only ONCE before you're banned from all my roleplays. You PM me if there's a problem. DUH.

Character Form, read below first.
- I swear to god, if you edit the god damn character form, you will denied and banned from this roleplay before you effing join. I don't CARE if you underline ONE thing or italicize one thing, YOU DON'T EDIT THE DAMN CHARACTER FORM. It's given to you, you don't need to MAKE A NEW ONE or go to the trouble of finding one from another roleplay, IT'S GIVEN TO YOU. IT'S NOT BRAIN SURGERY. JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST.
Again, I swear to god, if you TOUCH the character form in the wrong way, I WILL PK YOUR a**. IT'S NOT HARD TO COPY AND PASTE TEXT INTO A PM AND FILL SOME TINGS OUT. GOD DAMMIT.

These are the R:2 classes:
* Adept Rogue [Description]
* Blade Brandier [Description]
* Macabre Dancer [Description]
* Edge Punisher [Description]
* Flick Reaper [Description]
* Harvest Cleric [Description]
* Lord Partizan [Description]
* Shadow Warlock [Description]
* Steam Gunner [Description]
* Tribal Grappler [Description]
* Twin Blade [Description]

Here are the R:2 races: [Descriptions for all]

* Humans
* Beasts
* Ya Tribe/Ya Tribe Beasts
* Lei Tribe/Lei Tribe Beasts
* Tu Tribe/Tu Tribe Beasts

An example form is below, take a gander at that and figure things out before you fill something in wrong and screw everything up.

THIS IS NOT THE FORM YOU COPY AND PASTE AND SEND TO ME.
THE BLANK ONE BELOW IT IS. MY GOD.

Username: {your username on Gaia, so we know who own the character} Sauce-Kay
Character Name: {your character's name} Kiota
Character Age: {your character's age} 15
Character Gender {your character's gender} Male
Race: {the race of your character. not "white" but one of the ones listed above this form} Human
Class: {the class of your character. if they are an adept rogue, list the three classes they have. remember the stat points they have though. no R:1 classes too} Lord Partizan
Level: {the level of your character. the highest your character can start out as is 120, and they can level up throughout the roleplay, no higher} 56
Personality: {the personality of your character, at least 2 sentences} Kiota has always been the gentle-type and loves cute things. He can also be very polite when he's with people he doesn't know. Otherwise, he's very caring and protective.
Bio: {about your character. at least two sentences. their past and how their parents died or whatever doesn't exactly matter, I'm pretty sure. unless it really does and it effects how they play The World or whatever. be a little descriptive} Kiota has two brothers which he plays the game with. He also enjoys helping others out on quests because some of them are really hard without another party member. His two brothers are PKs, but that doesn't stop him from hating PKers.
Character Appearance: {the appearance of your character. please give me the url, and make sure it works too. test it out please. or you can describe their appearance, WELL.} [x]
Real Life Age {the age of the person controlling your character. or your character's offline self. generally, it's about the same age as their character} 15
Real Life Gender {same as the age, your character's offline self's gender. generally it's the same as their character's gender} Male
Real Life Appearance: {same as age, your character's offline appearance. again, url form please. you may also describe their appearance.} He has dark brown hair and brown eyes, he's often happy with a big smile on his face. He likes to wear a mix of very tight and very baggy clothes. He says he looks best in blues and greys. Kiota's offline self is also 6'0''.

USE THIS ONE.
(belooow)

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Character Gender[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Level:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Character Appearance:[/b]
[b]Real Life Age[/b]
[b]Real Life Gender[/b]
[b]Real Life Appearance:[/b]

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:38 pm
User Image

These are the characters. They are ordered from when the person joined, not by gender/age, ect.

ATTENTION~ THOSE WHO WANT TO JOIN~ I am in need of the other character, Hitoki's friend. They don't have much part in the beginning, but after the roleplay ends, they're going to be needed. So somebody who will keep roleplaying and not stop after a day? Pleeeeeease? >: Ask me in a PM if you'd like to play this part.

I think I've found somebody for this part! <3

Username: Sauce-Kay
Character Name: Hitoki
Character Age: 17
Character Gender Female
Race: Human
Class: Blade Brandier
Level: 105
Personality: Hitoki is usually calm and and positive. She knows that she can have a short temper at times, so she controls it when it's necessary. Her worst quality about her personality is her patience. Unlike most people, she's too patient. She likes waiting because most of time time, she's scared of what will happen next.
Bio: This blade brandier knows The World well. She's been playing for a long time and has experienced several things, including being infected by AIDA. Hitoki has always been searching for a way to bring her friend's consciousness back.
Character Appearance: She is 5'9'' in height and she usually carries the same sword around with her. [x]
Real Life Age 17
Real Life Gender Female
Real Life Appearance: She is 5'9'' in height, same with her character and she usually dies her hair black, but she stopped doing it once she lost the time to do it when she started playing The World. [x]

User Image

Username: Dusk of the Raven
Character Name: Hokori
Character Age: 15
Character Gender Female
Race: Lei Tribe
Class: Twin Blade
Level: 22
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, tempermental
Bio: Hokori Has divorced parents, and nither of them have internet access, but she has her own laptop, and the world is one of her favorite things to do. Wake up in the morning, Play the world, Go to school, come back, play the world, does homework, play the world, eats supper, then plays the world. Again. She make be slightly addicted.
Character Appearance: x
Real Life Age 15
Real Life Gender Female
Real Life Appearance: x

User Image

Username: Amy roca
Character Name: samsayia
Character Age: 20
Character Gender female
Race: human
Class: adept rogue: Harvest cleric, Blade Brandier
Level: 49
Personality: A quiet healer, she speaks when she finds the right time. she very rarely mentions someone she knew a long time ago who was close. She makes it seem as if something had happened to that someone, and is contently awaiting his return. Though she prefers to be the healing type, she has her sword handy if it is needed or to solo. in such she's usually mistaken for just a harvest cleric by those who don't bother to party with her or check her info. it doesn't bother her though. She enjoys helping people her level and doesn't mind being pked either. she's naturally kind to others but doesn't look lightly upon being minimized.
Bio: Having a job since 14 she's used to having to be independent. she isn't very interested in dating. She currently shares an apartment with a close friend named Amelia who is teaching her how to cook as they attend college together.
Character Appearance: x
Real Life Age 18
Real Life Genderfemale
Real Life Appearance: Included in Character appearance pic above.

User Image

Character Name: Shigon
Character Age: 23
Character Gender Male
Level: 46
Personality: Selfish, arrogant, and peevish. He can easily ignore people and make them feel powerless with only a few words. He seems to be hiding something from everyone that may change the face of The World.
Bio: Shigon has always been playing The World, since nearly the beginning of R:1. He never let anyone get too close to him and hardly showed any emotion. Now that he has more experience in The World, he shows more of his real emotions towards people. He still doesn't let people get to close to him, since they may find out things about him he doesn't want figured out by a simple player in The World. He enjoys entering the arena, even though he's a lower level than many people he can defeat them in almost one blow.
Character Appearance: [x] Shigon is 6'1'' in height and when he first started playing the game, his character looked completely different. He somehow changed his appearance, and a lot of people ask him about that.
Real Life Age 16
Real Life Gender Male
Real Life Appearance: [x]

User Image

Username: Jack2634
Character Name: Jack the Ripper
Character Gender: Male
Class:Flick Reaper
Level: 80
Personality:Generally laid back, until an oppurtunity to make some quick gold or a rare item presents itself. Otherwise, he's generally laid back.
Bio:As his family's never really had much money, it was always his dream to become one of the richest players in "The World R:2", but PKing seemed just like it was too immoral a way to make a quick buck.
Character Appearance: [x]
Real Life Age: 16
Real Life Gender:Male
Real Life Appearance:
Tall, slender, but rough, like he's led a rough life. Black hair, brown eyes, loose clothing, often sweatshirts or long-sleeved shirts. 6'4

User Image

Username: Wavemaster Orealis
Character Name: Orealis
Character Age: 19
Character Gender Male
Class: Shadow Warlock
Level: 96
Personality: Orealis prefers to keep himself apart from others, aside from the few he feels a connection to. He likes to say few words to most people, and tries to keep his online persona mysterious. While he prefers to go it alone, he will sometimes go out of his way to help newer players, due to what he sees as some sort of karmic debt from when he started.
Bio: Orealis is an only-child, so he never felt the need to make friends or mingle with others. He joined The World R:2 as a social outlet, even though he doesn't even like most people. Upon joining, he was PKed dozens of times by malicious players, but was eventually helped by an experienced player named Koros, who asked for nothing in return. As a result, Koros helped Orealis become a nearly self-sufficient player before he quit the game, due to real-life reasons. Orealis continues Koros' legacy of helping new players, while still holding himself apart from most parties and guilds.
Character Appearance: Orealis stands at about 5'8" in The World, with approximately jaw-length light-blue hair and very light-blue eyes. While he is covered from neck to feet in black clothing, with the exception of his upper-arms, he is also covered in blue tattoos, even though others cannot see them.
Real Life Age 19
Real Life Gender Male
Real Life Appearance: Orealis' real-life body stands at the same hight as his character, and usually wears jeans, Converse, and band tees. His hair is about the same as his character's as well, except the color is dark red.

User Image

Character Name: Mackenzie
Character Gender Female
Class: Adept Rogue (Flick Reaper and Lord Partizan)
Level: 49
Personality: Selfish, she hates to lose, and she's been said to cheat other players out of items. People constantly blame her for everything that goes wrong in the arena, because she's never lost the Demon Palace Tournament.
Bio: Mackenzie is a famous Demon Palace Tournament Emperor. Though she is not liked, she still has motivation to keep fighting. She's been known to do an attack where it's almost as if it's an automatic KO. She ignores the insults of being called a "hacker" or a "cheat character" because of all of her wins, and no loses. She's been playing "The World" ever since the beginning of R:1.
Real Life Age 18
Real Life Gender Female

User Image

Username: x_Tech Darkness_x
Character Name: Vantairn [Tair] Saratoff
Character Age: 16
Character Gender male
Race: human
Class: Twin Blade
Level: 42
Personality: Tair is a very dark kid, and doesn't express himself, except when trying to save lives. He has very smooth movements, and enjoys the company of others, but is always picking fights. to sum his personality up in one word- emo- and not the steriotypical emo either, like ACTUALLY emo
Bio: Tair started playing after his older sister died from a coma while playing. you would think this would make him not want to play, but he was turning to sucide at the time because of his parents. He had tried annorexia, and even overdosing, but neither worked, because his parents caught him, even with the gun. the only alternative was a fun way to die, and he didn't mind, because he was also trying to find what killed his sister.
Character Appearance:[x]
Real Life Age 18
Real Life Gender male
Real Life Appearance: [x] without wings

User Image

Username: Black_cat_demon13
Character Name: Koji
Character Age: 15
Character Gender Male
Level: 120
Personality: Kind of a lazy person who never really gets noticed. He always likes to just sit on the bridge in Mac*Anu
Bio: Koji's father died while his mother was pregnant and his mother died giving birth. He lived in an orphanage all his life and pretty much kept to himself. When he turned 15 he left the orphanage and made a friend who he now lives with, his friend got him hooked on the world and one day fell into a coma (its not original so sue me) so he once again has no real friends, but he still lives at his friends house.
Real Life Age 15
Real Life Gender Male
Real Life Appearance: though he spends the day holed up in his room he tries to stay formal when he goes outside otherwise he is in pajammas [x]

User Image

Username: Fuzzball McFuzzerFuzzer
Character Name: Ven
Character Age: 16
Character Gender Male
Class: Flick Reaper
Level: 103
Personality: Ven has always been free spirited and fun, but lately he's been silent, self isolated, and confused.
Bio: Ven doesn't really remember anything after being attacked by the mysterious cylinder like monster. He's trapped within the game realm while his real self rots away in a hospital bed. A mysterious voice guides him, seemingly helping him, but its true purpose is unknown
Character Appearance: Physically, Ven has messy black hair and deep blue eyes. Short in stature, Ven often wears a long high collared blue coat, that goes all the way down to his ankles. The coat is never buttoned, and underneath, Ven wears loose fitting black clothing, along with a belt. Blue metal shoulder, elbow, and knee guards are attached to Ven's black clothing, while black shoulder guards are attached to the coat. He enjoys wearing square half-framed glasses to make him look 'cuter' and weaker.
Real Life Age 18
Real Life Gender Male

User Image

Username: Ameko no Mori
Character Name: Aspen
Character Age: 19
Character Gender Female
Class: Flick Reaper
Level: 30
Personality: She is, first of all, an incredibly determined girl. This comes from her undying optimism. She believes that if you work hard enough, you will achieve your goals. That being said, a number of obstacles have been thrown at her over the years, and she has been quite hardened in many ways. She has a lot of issues trusting people on a deeper level. However, she is friendly and caring and would do anything for a close friend, or simply to prevent someone, anyone, from being hurt in any way. She has a strong feeling that Isamu will never return to The World. But then again, she had always been stronger than him.
Bio: Naoko never had a lot of friends in the real world. It wasn’t because she was mean or unapproachable or anything, she simply didn’t get along very well with the other students in her class. She studies writing, and though she didn’t get into any University, she’s intending to apply again next year. For the time being, she works a day job at the local florist.
She now lives in a small apartment in Tokyo with her two cats. When she went to school, she lived in Tokyo as well, but in a dormitory. When she was growing up, her parents were very busy, and often out working. Her older brother, Isamu, used to play “The World” a lot, but he became a Lost One for some time. Since then, he has been saved by Ovan’s Rebirth, but their parents have forbidden them to play “The World.” Regardless, Naoko saved up her money, once she was settled in her apartment, and bought “The World” for herself.
She has a lot of curiousity about “The World” because, though she never played it before, being too busy with her studies, she longs to understand what exactly happened that placed her brother in a coma. She may be new to The World, but she intends to level up and meet the right people, so she can find out, and stop if from ever happening again. She also wants to meet up with Isamu, if he ever decides to play again.
Real Life Age 19
Real Life Gender Female

Username:Crown Star
Character Name: Yukionna
Character Age:16
Character Gender: ♀
Race:Human
Class:Harvest Cleric
Level:50
Personality: Always peppy and optimistic. She always tries to meet her goals.
Bio:Is only child and got hooked because her cat got on her key board and typed the world and she soon started playing it. She lives on her own got emancipated.
Character Appearance: http://static2.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/scans/Kaleido-Star/[small][AnimePaper]scans_Kaleido-Star_skh_62745.jpg
Real Life Age:16
Real Life Gender: ♀
Real Life Appearance: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080726034707/kaleidostar/images/c/cb/18730.jpg

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:33 pm
Hitoki turned around slowly from the save shop in Breg Epona. "Hm..I suppose I could go to Lumina Cloth and fight somebody in the arena. I could use the AP." Looking up at the bright blue sky, she yawned, stretching her arms out.
She headed towards the Chaos Gate, and gated to Lumina Cloth where hundreds of players were crowded at the registration counter. "What's going on..?" Hitoki said to herself as she ran to the crowd of players.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:09 am
Hokori, the tempermental, was at the front of the counter, yelling and directing the crowed with her at the very annoyed clerk-admin. "Come on, we'd like to battle!" She yelled. A few other players agreed with yips and whoops. "Let us in!" She demanded in an almost-outraged voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:02 pm
Hitoki swiftly made it to the front counter where everyone was. She glanced at the player beside her that was yelling at the NPC Admin. "Something's wrong..the arena isn't ever like this.." She said quietly as the NPC began speaking to Hokori.

"CCCorp is sorry. A hacking attempt was detected in the arena. We are currently not sure why, but the arena is malfunctioning so we are not letting any players inside the arena." The NPC bowed in sincerity.

"What? A hacking attempt?!" Hitoki stepped up to the NPC and looked at her worriedly. "This isn't good..." She said aloud. "The person that tried to hack the arena might have access to poorly protected areas..and that can lead...to the entire game.."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:54 am
Hokori stopped yelling, and almost all the other players did too. She was, of corse, the ringleader. "Entire game?" She asked this new player who pushed up to the front. "Are you sure?" She looked back at all the players, mostly newbies, that allowed her to be leader for them. Now she didn't know what to say. The ones in front who could hear the conversation had frightend looks, and those in the back had a quizzical exprestion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:01 am
"Yeah, if someone were to hack an area like I said, they could probably figure out how to hack the entire game, just by looking at the hacking of that one area." Hitoki looked at the girl that was speaking to her. "We need to do something about this. Find the hacker.." She turned her head to the NPC. "The hacker should be located somewhere in the game. I don't think it'd be easy to hack The World without actually being in the game at the same time. It'd probably be close to impossible without being here in the game."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:16 am
She nodded in agreement. "But how are we suppost to find this person?" She asked, a confused look flooding her eyes. "It could be anyone, a noob, an experenced player, or some guy whos god-like!" A few people stayed behind from the ever-dwindling crowed Hokori had attracted, to see if they could of assistance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:45 pm
"That's the problem...the Admins don't even know where to find them. But I have the solution to that problem." Hitoki looked at Hokori solemnly. "But it required more than one person to do it. Actually it could take thousands of people."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:45 am
"I'd love to help..."She said quietly with a dumfounded look on her face. Her head was spinning from ideas and wonder, then suddenly, she remembered that had never been introduced. "I'm Hokori, By the way." And with a grin, her held out her hand in a friendly fasion to shake.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:01 pm
Hitoki blinked a few times and slightly hesitated to shake Hokori's hand. "Hello then, Hokori. ..Oh, right, excuse me, I haven't introduced myself.." She finsihed shaking hands and continued. "I'm Hitoki. Level 105 Blade Brandier." She bowed and looked back up at Hokori. "Really? Your help would be appreciated." She smiled and softly kicked the ground.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Samsayia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:23 pm
Sayia overlooked the crowd gathered around the arena. She stood alone watching the newbies awaiting the two at the center of attention in the crowd. She smiled softly and blinked slowly. Hitoki was correct on her statement about hacking. It made her wonder what gave her the motive of the chain of thought that suddenly began to take form into an action.

"What reason would a hacker want to hack into the arena?" she wondered aloud. "I wonder..." she took a step closer to the pair keeping a optimistic eye on them. Hitoki looked like a powerful player, perhaps such a journey would be worth while...perhaps...She thought for a moment on a distant memory but gave up on it quickly.

(btw sauce-key me thinks i did actually make a mistake in mah character form. username should be samsayia, lawl i must've mistaked it with like a real name or something XD sowwee)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:00 am
She looked on this new, much much stronger player then herself and decided that she wouldn't muddle in this one, Not until she was a more resonable level. But then again, this new, Hitoki, was twice this new person. Her own thouts were mixed up aand backwards. "Hi." She blurted out.  

Dusk of the Raven

Samsayia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:11 pm
"Hi"

Sayia wondered a moment why out of a crowd of newbies she had picked her off to say hello. At last she answered "Hello,". It was then after she had acknowledged Hokori she gave her a quick smile before gracefully turning in the direction of the Chaos Gate. The crowd was getting too noisy for her liking. As she got a few paces from the crowd she smiled as she walked. What a brave thing to say, i admire that. she thought.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff