GOLD!!!
View Results

-RainbowFlavoredBubbbles-

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:10 pm
OK, I know that B'Lana and Tom end up together.. But what about Chakotay (SP???) and Janeway?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:52 am
First off, perfect spelling on Chakotay's name. 3nodding

Second...POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

I'll be talking about some of what happens in the books that follow the finale, "Endgame." If you haven't read them, and don't want to be spoiled, I suggest skipping this.

Now then...Kathryn and Chakotay don't get together in the show...unfortunately. However, there are tons of hints in the books. The anthology Distant Shores provides several little insights into the relationship... heart ...it even has the actual 'Talent Night' from "Coda" in it!!!! heart heart

When Voyager returns to the Alpha Quadrant, though, Kathryn becomes an Admiral (vice admiral, I believe, but still...), and Chakotay assumes command of Voyager as Captain. Seven breaks it off with him as a result of returning to Earth, so the possiblities of Kathryn and Chakotay are more open now than ever without those two restrictions.

POSSIBLE SPOILER END

I can give you a list of the books that follow "Endgame," if you want to read them. Or any of the rest of the Voyager books...I think I've read them all.... xd

Oh, and just in case it's not completely obvious, here are my preferred pairings for Voyager:

Kathryn/Chakotay
B'Elanna/Tom
Seven/Doc
Libby/Harry
Dexa-Kes/Neelix
Then, of course, Samantha and Tuvok with their respective spouses...can't think of their names right now off the top of my head though....  

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Admiral Dax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:01 pm
well i along with many other people. think that Janeway ends up with Seven of Nine. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:34 am
voyager454
well i along with many other people. think that Janeway ends up with Seven of Nine. heart

Nein! Bad. No. J/C... SO THERE! *raspberry's*  

-RainbowFlavoredBubbbles-

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Admiral Dax

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:53 am
The Crazy One ALWAYS
voyager454

well laterr in the series we see that C/7 have a realtionship but their may be a J/7 romance going on behind the scenes.
look  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:47 pm
voyager454
The Crazy One ALWAYS
voyager454

well laterr in the series we see that C/7 have a realtionship but their may be a J/7 romance going on behind the scenes.
look

ewww J/7 ewww no way. I agree with The Crazy One ALWAYS. TOTALLY J/C!!!
neutral I wasn't aware of Voyager books...... *needs to get out more often* lol
I'm going to be reading like crazy, once I find them. . .

If anyone here is into sci-fi reading I highly recommend books by Robert J Sawyer. He is the best Sci-Fi writer I've come across in a long time. his books are mostly for older readers though like 15+ depending on how advanced you are scientifically razz lol anyway.......  

XxXEvilgeniusXxX

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:31 am
voyager454
The Crazy One ALWAYS
voyager454

look

First off, in the so-called canon of the series - the tv shows, there has never been a relationship of that type. Further that kind of relationships - whether with two men or two women - has only recently began to be entered into the book canon - and then only rarely.

Secondly, if there is anything between Kathryn and Seven at all, it's a mentor-type relationship. Kathryn was the one to release Seven from the Borg and thus feels responsible for her adaptation back to humanity (and not in the physical way). The episode "The Omega Directive" is one of the prime examples of that. Kathryn had things to show Seven, and in return, Seven also showed Kathryn things from her point of view - which you have to admit is pretty unique.

I see it this way (and considering I've read all but one or two of the books and seen all the episodes for Voy, I'd consider my pov to be worth a little something) - Kathryn began to see Seven as...something like an apprentice, or a favored student. Close enough to be a relative, but not blood-related. Seven saw Kathryn as a mentor, a teacher. Almost another maternal figure, sorta like an adopted aunt. (I should know - I have one.)

But that's my opinion, so you can take it for what you think it'd be worth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:05 am
YoukaiLuvr

Now then...Kathryn and Chakotay don't get together in the show...unfortunately. However, there are tons of hints in the books. The anthology Distant Shores provides several little insights into the relationship... heart ...it even has the actual 'Talent Night' from "Coda" in it!!!! heart heart
I've heard of Distant Shores and all the hype behind the short story in it called Isabo's Shirt. xD Can't find a copy anywhere though... x_X Mind spoiling the story for me as well as what happened on Talent Night?  

Colonel_Une

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:28 am
J/7?
Never heard of that one.
But it would be awesome.
There are non-canon references to B'Elanna's undying love for Chakotay early in the series....
Lol!

:'D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:21 am
Chakotay and JANEWAY?! Are u people insane. No way. i mean, I'm all for Chakotay finding true love, but not with her. She had an Irish setter and a hubby at home. So no true love for them. xp  

The Angry Therapist

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:25 am
platsdevil
Chakotay and JANEWAY?! Are u people insane. No way. i mean, I'm all for Chakotay finding true love, but not with her. She had an Irish setter and a hubby at home. So no true love for them. xp

scream scream scream

Get your facts straight before you post, please!!!!

Mark was her finacee, not her husband! And he gave her up for dead with the rest of the Voyager crew about 3 years in!

Besides, considering their pasts, I think they both deserve to find some love...with each other. 3nodding

(The pasts I'm speaking of are fully revealed in Pathways and Mosaic - both very good books by Jeri Taylor.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:27 am
-[.Moo.]-
J/7?
Never heard of that one.
But it would be awesome.
There are non-canon references to B'Elanna's undying love for Chakotay early in the series....
Lol!

:'D

Lol...funny...very funny, -[.Moo.]-. It was more of a crush, or hero-worship, actually, but I see where you're coming from.... lol  

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:30 am
Colonel_Une
I've heard of Distant Shores and all the hype behind the short story in it called Isabo's Shirt. xD Can't find a copy anywhere though... x_X Mind spoiling the story for me as well as what happened on Talent Night?

It was really good...but unfortunately I really can't remember much - I only read it once - eek - weird for me, I know. But I wanted to get to the TNG books I had waiting...the relaunch, postseries ones.... lol

I'll re-read it soon and let you know....

btw - love the sig and the avi! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:51 pm
YoukaiLuvr
platsdevil

scream scream scream

Get your facts straight before you post, please!!!!

Mark was her finacee, not her husband! And he gave her up for dead with the rest of the Voyager crew about 3 years in!

Besides, considering their pasts, I think they both deserve to find some love...with each other. 3nodding

Thanks for that YoukaiLurv. I just about died when I read platsdevil's post.... and what's wrong with Irish Setters? huh? platsdevil you say it like there's not any way she could love a dog and someone else :S meh oh well.  

USSVoyager_NCC-74656

Colonel_Une

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:14 am
YoukaiLuvr
Colonel_Une

It was really good...but unfortunately I really can't remember much - I only read it once - eek - weird for me, I know. But I wanted to get to the TNG books I had waiting...the relaunch, postseries ones.... lol

I'll re-read it soon and let you know....

btw - love the sig and the avi! whee
Thanks. xD Can't wait to hear about it.I love reading J/C. I've actually been toying with J/C fan fiction for a month now. Most of the writers are amazing and I've written some of my own although I doubt it's at par with most work I've read. They're just so much better than me! whee

Lol! Yeah, Une was slightly more bipolar than Janeway if you catch my drift. Season 5's Night kind of ruined her and she seemed PMS driven in Scientific Method. Seeing as you like the avi, I assume you recognize the character.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff