Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply \m/[(>.<)]\m/.........♪♫♪♫............Rocking Out!! (Music)
~♥~ New Music Suggestions ~♥~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fav Kind of Songs
  Pop
  R&B
  Rock
  Rap
View Results

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:45 am
i only have 200 songs on my computer and im getting quite bored of them. im looking for any song suggestions and i would also like to learn ur favorite kind of songs and specific songs. my fav kinds of songs are pop and R&B. im not sure about my fav song currently but it might be KissKiss by chris brown. i change often so this song wont be my fav for long. iLuvMusic (:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:26 pm
Rock, but just alternative and classic rock. All that Emo rock and the endless other categories are just deplorable.  

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shajinia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:42 pm
Rock-- you know, the Awesomely-amazing-totally-kick-arse-get-you-jacked-up-and-ready-to-race-rock. I'm also inta J-Rock (only the Pillows and Orange Range, though!) SOme of the songs on my Pre-Meet playlist are: The Pretender (Foo Fighters), Give It All (Rise Against), Ordinary (Train), Bleed It Out (Linkin Park), Paralyzer (Finger Eleven), Just One (Hoobastank), Bleed American (Jimmy Eat World), and Ichrin no Hana (HIGH and MIGHTY Color). There's a lot of better ones out there, but I'm not into hard rock as much as my boyfriend is lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:52 am
aw no worship......christian........????....i like chris tomlin, mattredman, Kutlass, deleterious?, and others...but i really like live music....bands are awesome....i love beyonce...she literally entertains me...lol  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shajinia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:23 pm
Melisciose22
aw no worship......christian?

I really like listening and singing to the music in church, but that's more traditional catholic mass hymns. Do Christmas Carols count? lol
How about the Hymn of the Fayth? (FFX, just FYI)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:33 pm
Melisciose22
aw no worship......christian........????

do Christmas songs count as Christain songs?...I've always wondered about that eek  

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

DredfulDawn

Invisible Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:51 pm
I used to be into rap/hip-hop/r&b like to the exclusion of all else. But 2 years ago i met my [well he's my ex now but whatever lol] and he got me into rock. But I like harder rock, not much classic. Examples being Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Lamb of God {no its not a christian band as far as i know sorry...i'm pretty certain my ex wouldnt love them so much if it was lol}, Disturbed, Killswitch Engage, My Chemical Romance, Korn, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Murderdolls...etc. lol. That was kindof a long list, huh? but that was just scratching the surface of rock bands that i like. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:23 pm
DredfulDawn
Disturbed, Killswitch Engage, My Chemical Romance, Korn, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Murderdolls...etc. lol. That was kindof a long list, huh? but that was just scratching the surface of rock bands that i like. lol.

i like My Chemical Romance and Linkin Park too O:  

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:11 pm
xpunkk
Melisciose22

do Christmas songs count as Christain songs?...I've always wondered about that eek
i wouls like to thik so unles of course its about sana and his sleigh...and his red nose reindeer....and snow men and stuff...lol.....but some bands out there were once christian bands like anberlin and stuff...yeah thats all i know...i really like modern worship not the old hymns and stuff...those make me sleepy..... rofl i like superchick and barlow girls their hott!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:56 pm
Melisciose22
xpunkk
Melisciose22

i wouls like to thik so unles of course its about sana and his sleigh...and his red nose reindeer....and snow men and stuff...lol.....but some bands out there were once christian bands like anberlin and stuff...yeah thats all i know...i really like modern worship not the old hymns and stuff...those make me sleepy..... rofl i like superchick and barlow girls their hott!!!

Lol. Thank You's wink  

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:20 pm
oh!!!! this is the song that never ends.............yes it goes on and on my friend...some people started singing and not knowing what it was..and well continue singing .lalalala di da..because this is the ..............  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:29 pm
Melisciose22
oh!!!! this is the song that never ends.............yes it goes on and on my friend...some people started singing and not knowing what it was..and well continue singing .lalalala di da..because this is the ..............

song that never ends!...it just goes on and on my friend...some people started singing it not knowing what it was...and they'll continue singing it forever just because....this is the.....  

DredfulDawn

Invisible Consumer

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:23 pm
DredfulDawn
Melisciose22

song that never ends!...it just goes on and on my friend...some people started singing it not knowing what it was...and they'll continue singing it forever just because....this is the.....

it just goes on and on my friend...some people started singing it not knowing what it was...and they'll continue singing it forever just because....this is the.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:28 am
xpunkk
DredfulDawn
Melisciose22

it just goes on and on my friend...some people started singing it not knowing what it was...and they'll continue singing it forever just because....this is the.....

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:52 am
lol the lamb chop song too funny! I'm into alternative R&B classic Rock, some Metal! Love ACDC , Fort Minor and of Course Linkin Park! Don,t forget Nirvana or Pearl Jam! but I like some techno too! Like Cascada! or Kilie Minogue! Enya is pretty awesome and also Enigma! And remember No Doubt? yes they were good too! If you want to see what I like just go to my page hehe! There's a playlist along with some videos as well!

Queentintin's HP!

\m/[(>.<)]\m/.........♪♫♪♫............Rocking Out!! (Music)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games