A Trainer's Journey Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:33 pm
Welcome! In an attempt to make the guild a little more active, I'm setting up a new RP. In this RP, you will take the role of a Pokemon Trainer. Pretty basic.

Now, "Trainer" can mean several different things:
1. You can raise Pokemon and battle them for badges, with the goal to challenge the Elite Four and the Pokemon League.
2. You can raise Pokemon and compete in contests as a coordinator, aiming to participate in the annual Grand Festival.
3. You can raise Pokemon as a breeder, learning the best ways to raise each type. You usually don't battle too often.
4. You can raise Pokemon just for fun or for study. This includes collectors, artists, photographers, researchers, etc.

First, you want to pick your region. For this roleplay, let's stick mostly to the four main ones, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, and maybe the Orange Islands. Eventually, we might move on to Orre and Fiore and such, but not yet.

For the most part, I would like people to start out as a begining trainer in one of the starting towns (Pallet Town, Newbark Town, Littleroot Town, and Twinleaf Town). That town doesn't have to be your hometown, but You would have travelled there to get your first Pokemon. If you start from one of these towns, please choose the right starter Pokmeon for the region:
Pallet: Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle
Newbark: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile
Littleroot: Treecko, Torchic, or Mudkip
Twinleaf: Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup

Or, you can obtain your first Pokemon ome other way, for example, a sibling gave it to you on your tenth birthday, or you met a wild Pokemon while playing outside one day or something. Be creative.

If you want, you can be an already experianced trainer, though it would be better to avoid to many of these. Maybe one out of five or so. *shrugs* This does NOT mean you're automatically better then everyone else. You can either be starting in a new region after competing in a differentt one, or you can be partway through your journey in one region.

As a Trainer, you are going to want to make friends. Find a group of people to travel with. If you're joining in to the RP, maybe find a group and join them. I don't want everyone to be in the same group. At first, we can, but no more then 5 or so people in a group. Eventually, someone will have to move on and start a new group.

To join, you need a character. Don't just use some basic charater you've used for every RP you've ever done, try to create someone new. These charaters HAVE to be human. No special powers or anything. No cat-people or anything like that. Sorry, but that doesn't exist in the Pokemon world. The only exception is psychics, like Sabrina, Tate, and Liza. But No being a psychic unless you get permission from me, and you have to be roleplaying a LOT before I'll allow it.

Then, you need to choose your Pokemon. NO LEGENDARIES, That's not changable, under any circumstances. You can only ever have 6 Pokemon with you at a time. I would reccommend choosing only 1 or 2 at the begining of the RP so you can catch more later. Extra Pokemon can be kept with the Professor of your choice (Oak, Elm, Birch, Rowan, or a made-up one), at home with your character's family, or using Bill's or Lanette's or Bebe's PC storage systems.

Pokemon can only know four moves at a time. If any one Pokemon uses more then 4 moves during any one battle, you automatically lose to your opponent. Sorry, but we gotta follow the basic rules of the game here.

When Pokemon was created by Satoshi Tajiri, he wanted to create a non-violent video game. As result, Pokemon have never been able to die in the games or the anime. LET'S KEEP THAT TRUE! No killing any Pokemon or characters. No exceptions. Also, no strong violence. Pokemon do get hurt in battle, but they don't lose limbs or anything like that. Let's keep blood to a minimum. If you don't know what's appropriate, remember that the anime is rated 7+ and the games are rated Everyone (Basic reading abiliity needed to fully enjoy the game....). I know most of us are over 13 (If your not, you shouldn't be on Gaia...) So I'll be okay with a bit, um, stronger content then usual. But not too strong, got it??? No killing!

PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE BASIC RULES OF RP AND THE GAIA ToS!!! No god-mod-ing, no being annoying, nothing that can get you reported, etc. If I think anyone is being a jerk, I WILL ask you to stop and/or ban you from the RP, and maybe the guild,(but that's only if you're REALLY bad, and I trust most of you aren't. ^-^) Also, please be literate. No chat-speak, try to use at least some proper grammar and spelling. And above al, be nice to others. If someone isn't very good at RPing or doesn;t know as much about Pokemon as you do, kindly correct them. Don't insult them or anything.

Also, let's keep non-RP chat to a minimum, and when you do, type it in double parenthesis ((like this)). Otherwise, just PM each other or something.

(If you think there's anything I left out, just let me know! Also, does anyone know how to type that accent above the e??? I feel bad about leaving it off every time I type it....)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:37 pm
Here's the form for you to fill out. PM this to me. If you don't send it to me, you won't be added to the roleplay. Don't post it in the forum, I'll just delete it. I have to have your application and have accepted it and posted it below BEFORE you can start RPing.

None of this has to be too detailed. And you are welcome to update it as the RP goes on, PM me when you want something changed, like an new Pokemon or something.

Think of this as your Trainer registration. Also, all trainers have to be over 10 years of age. Basic rule of Pokemon. Also, you may only RP as ONE person. If you want to be someone new, your old character will have to dissappear (Quit being a Trainer, move to Orre, etc.)
EDIT: I lied. Due to lack of people participating, If you want to use another character somethimes, go ahead. For example, Browni45 and myself have both planned to include our character's siblings at some time or another. But the secondary characters CANNOT stay in the RP forever. 'Kay? Good. Meh, I'm changing that. We can keep them for now, since there are only the three of us.

If your character has more than six Pokémon and will switch within the RP, you can send me their info when he/she uses them, or just add it in. However, PLEASE remember that a team can only have 6 Pokémon at a time, so extras need to be stored somewhere. You might want to mention where that is...

Gaia Username:
Trainer's Name:
Description of the Trainer (hair and eyes, clothing, age, gender, etc.)
Personality:
Pokemon (up to 6, NO legendaries):
Region:
Other:

Note: It is not nessicary to have detailed personalities for all of your Pokemon, but you can if you want. It's fun!

Accepted Trainers

Gaia Username:Browni45
Trainer's Name: Will Hemlock
Description of the Trainer: He's actually only 16 yrs old. [link]
Personality: He's very mature kind hearted and very brave in fact too brave that he'll do some stuff with out thinking. He's a good thinker Natural Battle Abilities.
Pokemon
Tyrouge(Axel)
- Tyrouge is Will's first pokemon. He's very upright and serious and will fallow orders like a soldier. He knows move like Focus punch, Elemental Punches, Aura Sphere and Mega Punch. He
Slowpoke( Kokkoro)
- Kokkoro was captured by accident while Will fished. The proof that he talked was when he was fished out by Will his first words where "Ow!!Are Blinding mad!!!? Can't you see I'm sleeping here!?". He knows moves like Recover, Psychic, Zen Headbutt, Skull bash and Barrier.
Pichu (Kiiro)
- He was found electrifiying a kid because it was trying to play with a kid , since it being Hyper sensitive it will electrify anyone. Will saw it had problems and took it with him.
Misdreavus(Yoru)
- She was excluded by a group of misdreavus because they saw heras the Ugly one. When Team rocket came they captured all of them and Will and Misdreavus came and rescued te using Focus blast. Even though they said she was ugly She's the most powerfull misdreavus in the group, knowing Focus blast, Shadow Force, Shadow claw and Psychic.
Togetic(Jundo)
- He was the most unlucky pokemon because of its rarerity. He was persecuted by trainers, until it came stumbling down on Will one night when a Pokemon hunter was trying to cath it with a Skarmory and Steelix. They Battled with Will Using his Tyrouge and Togetic. When Steelix was about to hit Togetic, He did metronome and it came out as Ice Beam freezing Steelix.
Budew(Kana)
- Budew was the last pokemon He won in a contest, Budew was hab=ving a hard time battling since it knew nothing but playing.It Knows Energy Ball, Petal dance, Razor leaf, and Spore.
Region: He's from sinnoh
Other: His slowpoke can talk,he's the strategist among them. His Tyrouge does not want to evolve, fearing that she won't like him anymore( But it is powerfull than anyother). His Misdreavus is his beauty powerhouse.Togetic is a coward, and humble. Budew is a very playfull pokemon. His Pichu is Hyper Sensitive. They all have their own personalities, and they are more like friends rather than battle machines. His father and Mother have gone Missing, since they went on a trip to Discover a New Region. Since then He has been brought up by His Grand father. Professor. G.L Regis, one of the most famous Pokemon Researcher in all times.Will is a novice trainer and often rushes into things, He is an only son, therefore spent all of his life in Studying Pokemon. he knows as much as Profesor Oak. His dream is to become one of the Most Powerfull pokemon masters in the world.

Gaia Username: Negai Boshi
Trainer's Name: Satoru
Description of the Trainer: 18 years old and male. Satoru has longish (Past his shoulders) dark blond hair and bright green eyes. He mostly just wears whatever is comfortable, so he's most often found in just jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt. He also wears a blue stone pendant on a chain around his neck (there's a long story behind it) for good luck. (working on a reference picture) Trainer Card
Personality: Above everything else, Satoru is determined and loyal. He's been a Pokemon trainer for the past eight years and he loves it, so he sticks with it. He'll always help a friend in need. He's also quite sarcastic and has a great sense of humor. He acts pretty immature a lot of the time, but he knows how to be serious. His battle style is mostly offensive, and he charges into fights a bit too much at times, but he knows his Pokemon's limits and doesn't push them too much.
Pokemon:
Because Satoru's been a trainer for so long, he has many, many Pokemon, most of whom currently reside either back at his house with his mom and siblings or at Professor Oak's lab. Currently, he has the following Pokemon with him:
--Salamence- Satoru befriended his Salamence as a kid back when it was a Bagon. When he started his Pokemon journey, Bagon followed him all the way from Fuchsia City to Pallet Town before Satoru noticed it was there. When he did, he offered Bagon a spot on his team, and it accepted. Salamence is a lot like Satoru; loyal and obediant, but goofy at the same time. It acts more mature and has come to Satoru's rescue many times in the past.
--Clefable- A shy and sweet female Pokemon, Clefable has been on Satoru's team for several years (but no where near as long as Salamence). She acts a bit like an older sister to Satoru and the other Pokemon. She's not really a fighter, but she'll try her best in any situation. Satoru uses her when he needs strategy in his battles.
--Cubone- Satoru's newest Pokemon, Cubone joined the team just a few weeks ago. Satoru is still working out a strategy with it. Cubone is rather aggressive, but really sweet. It likes to fight, but it won't start fights with weaker Pokemon just to battle. But when the battles start, it can be violent. It's sense of humor is quite different from Satoru's, which sometimes results in a bit of arguing between the two (usually ended when Cubone hits Satoru with it's bone or Satoru calls out Salamence to threaten Cubone) Cubone has a lot of respect for large strong Pokemon, particularly Salamence.
--Nidoqueen- Nidoqueen usually stays at Professor Oak's lab. Satoru rescued her as a Nidoran and she has stayed incredibly loyal ever since. She's a strong, dedicated battler who has taken on her Trainer's habit of never giving up. She trains on her own while at the lab to try to impress Satoru.
--Swampert- Swampert usually stays at Satoru's house with his mom and sister. Swampert may be at a high level, but it doesn't know how to fully control it's power. It is hotheaded and goes into battle without thinking, It's also a bit of a bully to weaker Pokémon, and particularly doesn't get along with Cubone. Satoru knows it's weaknesses, however, so it obeys him loyally.
--Ampharos- Ampharos usualy stays at Satoru's house as well. A shy and gentle Pokémon, Ampharos loves battling but doesn't like hurting the other Pokémon. Satoru has been working with it on that, and is confident that it can put up a great fight and have a good time, as long as its allowed to bring a Potion to it defeated opponent after the match. Ampharos admires Satoru a lot and will do anything to protect him.
--Shiftry- Shiftry usually stays at Professor Oak's lab. Shiftry is a Pokémon of incredible abilities. It grows quickly and is incredibly smart. It also has high stats and powerful attacks. However, it doesn't always obey it's Trainer, prefering to show off. Satoru knows how to use this to his advantage and chooses showy moves. Satoru has always thought that Shiftry might be better suited for contests, but it refsed to participate in one back in Hoenn and Satoru hasn't tried again since.
Region: Satoru's hometown is just east of Fuchsia City in Kanto. He has previously travelled around Kanto three times, Johto once, and Hoenn once. He's not really sure where he's off to next!
Other: Just a good piece of background knowledge: Satoru comes from a large family. He has one older brother, Haruko, three younger brothers, Ryu, Matsu, and Goro, and a younger sister, Sakura. His dad passed away five years ago, after he and Haruko had begun their journeys. After that, both him and Haruko returned home for about a year, but were re-kicked out after that time because their mom got tired of them hosting huge Pokemon battles in the house and insisted that they got back to what they loved. Satoru doesn't get to go back home as often as he'd like to, but he keeps in touch well. Also, he's made lots of friends and rivals in his travels, but he's always open to the possibility of making more. He has connections in Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, so he's a good person to know if you need a favor.
(see below for Haruko's info!)

username: Les_Hintiru

traner name: Nicky

discribtion: pink pigtals, light sken, green eyes, female((idk if i was spose to add it here or somer wher else)) all black close (hoody, jeens, darkred gloves, kingdom hearts stile black and red shoes)

personalty: grumpy, hipper, and not very talkitive (like my sely sort of)

pokemon:eevee, vaporeon, umbreon, flareon, joleon

regon:kanto

srarter espon (i traned under sabrina and this was hers and she gave it to me when i was 10)

other: i live in saffron city, my pokemon stay with sebrina (gym leder) my gardan,

Gaia Username: reilyn x
Trainer's Name: Aireika (prefers Ria)
Description of the Trainer: 16. female. long, black hair (tied up in a ponytail). Red ruby eyes (similar to Larvitar’s). wears flip flops (sometimes shoes, whenever her feet begin to hurt), black shirt (left side is a long sleeve, and the right has no sleeves), brown baggy-like pants (pockets, have her pokéballs), and a black & white striped belt. She has a lightning bolt pendant (color = ruby red, like Larvitar’s eyes, and shape is similar to a female Pikachu’s tail) that was given to her, by a childhood friend.
Personality: often seems as a loner, however she’ll enjoy a good journey, depending on who she’s with. She doesn’t talk much, and often sees herself like a protector for other people and her own pokémon.
Pokémon :
Larvitar - A serious, self-centered pokémon. Larvitar is seen as the protector to every pokémon on Ria’s team. He’s also the strongest, despite his size. He’s normally in his pokéball, resting so he’s ready to battle along side Ria. He’s the only pokémon Ria understands completely whenever he talks, even though he doesn’t speak human language.
~Ria’s first Pokémon, since she was born. Must’ve been faith, because Ria was born nearly the exact same time Larvitar hatched. Larvitar never evolves because Ria’s mother gave it an Everstone. Ria was happy with that, because that would mean both didn’t have to see each other differently. Larvitar is loyal to Ria. At one point Ria was attacked by a Charizard and he saved her from its Dragon Claw attack. He now has two scars, showing the scratches on his right side. He's also the only shiny pokemon Ria's ever had.
Pikachu (Starli) - A happy-go-lucky, and cheerful pokemon. Starli is normally seen happy, but can be fierce in a battle, whenever she’s serious.
~Some years after Larvitar and Ria were born, Starli was injured while trying to run away from a few Mightyena. Ria and Larvitar save her when she fell and was cornered by them. She was offered to stay with Ria as her pokemon. Starli accepts, and was given the name Starli by Ria because they met under the starry sky. Starli is often out her pokéball, so it’s often believed by others that Starli was Ria’s first pokémon. Much due to the fact that Starli is the only pokémon, so far, that has a nickname.
Umbreon - A resourceful and self-reliant pokémon, Umbreon learns it’s surrounding very quickly. Often the one getting food for the other pokémon and Ria as well. His personality changed when he began to think of himself as a useless pokémon to Ria, and began to become more resourceful to himself and the others.
~Given as an Eevee by her friends, the Gym Leaders of Lifelock City, in the Naho region. Danny and Cody thought it was good for Ria to have an Eevee, since just about all her friends around the Naho region has an Eevee or its evolution. Ria was traveling somewhere in the Hoenn region, when it evolved during a gym battle. He now oftens protects Ria during the night.
Arcanine - A cooperative, and loyal pokémon, Arcanine is actually the smartest pokémon on the team. He thinks a lot before making a move, but soon that changed, when he now examines his opponents movement and knows how to strike back, without Ria’s orders.
~Found as an abandon Growlithe, Ria took him in when there was nothing left for him. He was sick for a while, since he was walking around on a rainy night, but eventually wanted to train and get stronger, with the help of Ria’s Larvitar
Floatzel - A determined and competitive pokémon, Floatzel is often the pokémon used for training with the other pokémon. He acts as if he’s a fighting pokémon, and uses close combat attacks more often then long range attacks.
~While journeying around the Sinnoh region, Ria found a Buizel that was randomly attacking her camp site, when she camped out by the river side. He offered a battle, but ended p losing to Starli. Ria took the pokémon to the pokémon center and left it with Nurse Joy. She left Buizel, however some days later, Buizel followed Ria and ended up wanting to stay with Ria
Egg - It’s a dragon egg from her friend Jhay, who is Rhay’s, Ria’s cousin, but often thought as her brother, best friend. It was given to her right before she left to travel around the other regions. It’s now left in Ria’s bag, to prevent from being seen from other people.
Region: A region called Nahô (nah • hoo)
Other: Ria was really good with the guitar and was a singer for some time in the Naho region. She still writes song whenever she has free time, and nothing else to do. She left the Naho region in search of other pokémon and challengers, taking only Larvitar, Starli, Eevee, and the Egg. Her main priority was to be a trainer, but then she’s more of a tag-team battler, which she normally specializes at. Her battle strategy is a one on one tag-team battle. She often enters a contest, if they to tag-team battles. Her father owns the Battle Sphere, which is also her home in Vantalin City, and her mother is traveling around the world as a Pokémon Stylist. Ria, along with her cousin Rhay, are the champions of the tag-team battles. Her best friend, Vera, and Rhay’s girlfriend, Jhune, are the champions of contest battles, while Jhay is the champion of battles over all. One thing that Ria, along with all the other Naho region people, hates is the Kanto region’s people. Apparently there was a war between them a long time ago, and there has been a strong hatred between the two. Ria’s Trainer Card

Gaia Username: Negai Boshi
Trainer's Name: Haruko
Description of the Trainer: 21 year old male. Haruko has long, long, blond hair that falls past his chin in the front and almost to the ground in back. The longer section is usually tied back, because he looks a bit silly with it down. His eyes are bright green. When off duty, he wears baggy black pants with a white, turtle-necked t-shirt under a dark blue vest. He also wears a green pendant around his neck decorated with the Indigo League's symbol (that funny swoosh on Ash's first hat). When working as a Ranger, he wears the standard uniform of the Fiore region Rangers, with his pendant.
Personality: Though they'd deny it, Haruko and Satoru are a lot alike. However, Haruko's personality can switch instantly, from acting like a goofy kid to acting like an adult. He realizes he's immature at times, but hasn't really tried to fix it. He's big on justice, so, while he tends to not take battles seriously, he's a powerful Trainer who can beat almost any opponent if he sees the need. He sees the role of Ranger as a good job for himself. While Haruko sometimes acts a bit drunk, he's not. He's actually allegic to alcohol (discovered on his 21st birthday), but he doesn't mind, insisting it was disgusting anyways. Haruko goes with the flow, but his curiosity can get the best of him easily. He's also the type of person who will try to befriend anyone, without realizing they might not appreciate it.
Pokémon: Haruko's been a Trainer for more than half his life now, so he's got hundreds of Pokémon, most of which are staying at home with his mom and sister, or at the labs of various professors in multiple regions. He currently only has 2 Pokémon with him, as PokéBalls are frowned upon in Fiore.
--Steelix- Haruko's first Pokémon was a runt of an Onix he found living in Diglett's Tunnel when he was ten. The now evolved Steelix is larger than average and a great powerhouse. It's loyal and brave.
--Medicham- A newer Pokémon of Haruko's, Medicham is a shiny and a dedicated battler.
(also has: Jolteon, Ariados, Delibird, Magcargo, Cacturne, and more)
Region: Like Satoru, Haruko was born in a small town a bit east of Fuchsia, in Kanto. He's travelled around Kanto 4 times, Hoenn twice, Johto twice, Sinnoh once, the Orange Islands once, and Fiore for the past year. He's back in Sinnoh now to accompany a friend.
Other: Haruko's been traveling with his best friend, Kaemon, since he was 10. Currently, a girl named Ichigo is travelling with them as well. The group tends to split up and meet again in the next town. Haruko's family situation matches Satoru's. Just recently, he returned to his home to try and drag his brother Ryu out, only to find Ryu had already left. Instead, he wound up accompanying his other brothers, Matsu and Goro, and their frient Makoto, to Pewter City, where he left them to start their journey and returned to his group, who then moved on to Sinnoh. Prior to this, though, he has been training as a Ranger in Fiore, and he's doing pretty. well. Kaemon and Ichigo have been as well, though they're not usually sent on the same missions. Haruko would like to return to Fiore, though Kaemon and Ichigo may not. Though Haruko's made plenty of friends over the years, he doesn't nessicarliy remember all of them, espesially the ones he hasn't seen since he was 10.Haruko's Trainer Card
(see above for Satoru's info!)

Gaia username: retnorm

Trainer name: Norm

Description: 12 years old male with short brown hair. Often refuses to wear a shirt unless he is forced to with repeated reminders about frost bite in cold weather.

Pokemon:Cyndaquil - Norm's first Pokemon. Cyndaquil is easily distracted and will often forget it is battling if it sees a shiny object or a butterfly, but if it is hit while distracted it will begin battling with a new ferocity.
Scizor - Before starting his journey Norm's dad gave him his Scizor thinking Cyndaquil was too weak too protect Norm. Scizor will hardly ever listen to Norm due to his inexperience, but will always fight to protect Norm if any real danger arises.

Region: Johto

Other: Norm's over protective parents refused to let him get a Pokemon in fear of him getting hurt until he eventually confronted them telling them that he would be getting a Pokemon with or without their permission. As such Norm came into the world of Pokemon 2 years later than most at the age of 12

Groups

It's no fun to travel alone, so find a group and join it! Or start your own!

None yet.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:38 pm
NPCs

Within the RP, we will probably encounter several characters that no one is playing as. For example, Professor Oak, Gym Leaders, etc. When you come across one of these characters, don't play them yourself. Get someone else to do it, preferably someone who isn't RPing a character in your group. I'll do them at first, but as we go on, anyone can as long as they stay true to the character (For example, Prof. Oak does not talk like a gangster or something like that.....*shrugs*) You can also not take these characters out of their environments. (for example, Misty can not decide to join you on your journey) This also means you should not stay in one place for too long, as I want everyone to be a NEW character, not one we all already know. Characters from both the anime and the games will be included. The game characters will have their default names if they're not in the anime (for example, the male character from R/S/E is Brendan) Also, as of right now, Ash is in Sinnoh with Dawn and Brock. Jessie and James are there too. Misty is at the Cerulean Gym. Tracey is working for Professor Oak in Pallet Town. May is travelling around Johto with Drew and Harley. Max is back home in Petalburg. Gym leaders are at their home gyms, Professors are in their home towns, etc.

For now, this is a basic list of the characters I'm sure we're going to encounter. Alongside each one will be the names of people I know can RP the character well, if you want them. Anyone can RP as any of them when the need arises.

Professor Oak
Professor Elm
Professor Birch
Professor Rowan
Tracey (Oak's assistant)
Joshua (Birch's assistent)
Flint
Forrest
Misty
Daisy
Lily
Violet
Lt. Surge
Erika
Koga
Sabrina
Blaine
Veridian City Gym Leader (Is it still Agatha???)
Falkner
Bugsy
Whitney
Morty
Chuck
Jasmine
Pryce
Clair
Roxanne
Brawly
Wattson
Flannery
Norman
Winona
Tate
Liza
Juan
Roark
Gardenia
Maylene
Wake
Fantina
Byron
Candice
Volkner

That should cover the basics, I'll add more if we need them.............

Let me know if there's anyone important you think I should add!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:22 am
Reserved for randomness.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:51 pm
Reserved........ ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:13 pm
Okay, I promise I'll actually get this started in the VERY near future. Thanks for waiting, browni45.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:59 pm
(Hey! Can we start now...? If yes then I'll post first.. I you don't mind....) sweatdrop

Will got up from his bed feeling rather lazy, the sun shone through the window of his room, high above their house. He got dressed in his casual T shirt set, His grandfather geing a Professor was very strict in his upbringing, he showered and brushed his teeth. He went downstairs and smelled the nice food their Grandma had prepaired. Her grandmother was setting the table." Morning, Willy, I've prepared Brakefast.....why don't you sit down and eat?"She said in a very exciting way, way too excited for even Brakefast. " Uh... Gran" Will asked as he grabbed some Pan cakes and poured warm coffee on his cup." Yes Dear?" she said not looking to him directly." Is there some special occasion happening... like Granpa actually coming to dinner?" he asked in tone of sarcasm, he grinned." No, dear, your Grandpa is a very busy man he's on a- er..." She paused and changed what she said' on a business trip. dear won't be back till next month" She said starting her enbroidery. Will was far too mature to be fooled, her grandma was obiously hidding something. " Is it someones birthday?" Her grandma stared at him confused, and then she jumped up and went to her room. Will murmured " Okay...weird". the Door opened with a bang and Will was startled almost choking in his drink.He grandmother came with an egg, a purple one." Is that a ...." the words left his toung as her grandmother Lay the Pokemon egg on the desk.Will's eyes were excited" A pokemon egg! for who is it? For who?" He asked his grandmother relunctantly. " For you dear Happy 16th Bithday!"Will hugged her, almost squeezing the life out of her  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:56 pm
(Yup. Let's go!!!!)

Satoru looked up into the sky as he stepped towards the town. The sun was already pretty high. Satoru sighed. Had he really stayed up all night again? Oh well. A new town meant new opporitunities, and he didn't mind missing sleep for that. As he walked down the street, he noticed a building that looked a bit like a laboratory. He searched his mind. If memory served, a famous Pokémon professor DID live around here.

"I should stop by there later," Satoru told himself, excited. But for now, he needed to find a Pokémon Center. Even though Satoru could stay up for days on end, his Pokémon needed a rest every once in a while. So, passing the lab, Satoru headed down the street once more. I sure hope there's a Pokémon center around here....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:07 pm
" Oh god my first Pokemon..." Will thought as he searched through the Pokemon Online research that only the Professors of Regis Lab could log in. He was searching what type of pokemonwould be the egg that he had just recieved for his birth day." now lets seee... Its a.... Tyrouge!" His eyes flshed has he clicked on the button. " Let's see its a male one... Ohh... look... Granpa's here no surprise in that...." he clicked on the Image..." it read " Pokemon's Future at hands. Will read through the article, and he was astonished. His Tyrouge was a big secret and the first one to be made so. Defining "made" was a bit harsh. But it was what it was, His Tyrouge was a special one. Biologically engineered. " Ohh.. this is all messed up." His Granpa had given him a special present, too special that he did not want it at all. " Um... maybe I should not tell this to anybody at all." He looked at the time it was nearly 11:30 " anyway Time to get my new Pokemon."He got up ready to go with his trainer bag.

( Hey which town should this be? you can decide I'm okay which ever...)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:42 pm
Will arrived at the Regis Lab late,believe it or not the Lab is just next door, Will was hoping that his Granpa, Professor. G.L Regis, to give him his first Pokemon, but to his dissapointment they had just given the last trainner to another person. He went outside slowly and sat down on the road.

Regis' residence...

the Egg cracked open and a Tyrouge came out of the egg and It walked clumsily off the edge of the table. He fell on the ground and got up, but did not cry, He saw the Computer screen, a picture of Will with his father. He admired it for a second and the door opend and her grandmother came in "What the Devil....?"He took Tyrouge and brought it downstairs.

Regis'Lab
Will's CP rung. He opened it and looked at it. It was Granma" Hello?"he asked "Ummm... Willy you'd better come this second dear... you're egg has hatched!!" She shrieked it rather than said it. Will took the phone of his ear at the sudden reaction. but that didn't matter his Egg had Hatched!" Okay gran I'll be there right away!" he answered while walking a few blocks away.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:09 pm
(Wherever works. It's your character's hometown, right? You should decide. It can just be some made up town that doesn't exist outside this RP, if you want)

Satoru walked back out of the town's small Pokémon center feeling sleepier than when he entered. He hated the wait while the nurses healed his Pokémon. But it was for the best. Suppose I should check out that lab now, he thought, heading down the street. He stopped outside the building an information pamphlet he had piked up back at the Center said was Professor Regis' home. Satoru stared at the building. It looked just like a normal house. The lab-like building was next door. Satoru shrugged and tossed the brochure into a garbage can across the street, then walked up to the lab-like building. It looked pretty empty.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:31 am
He ran through the streets as fast as he could. Not noticing the person that was coming, they collided with each other. He fell backwards landing right on his butt. His cellphone fell out of his pocket but he didn't notice. Looking at the person he collided with, he apologized profusely, not even looking at the stranger's face. "Uh, sorry! Didn't see you there... uh... I'm in a hurry! So... Bye!" and he jumped to his feet and resumed his sprint through the empty streets, all the while not noticing that his cellphone was left behind.

=Regis' Residence=

The door opened with a bang. A exhausted teenager came in, his breath coming in gasps. "I came as fast as I could, is it true? It's hatched??" he asked excited, while trying to catch his breath "Is it a Tyrogue? Where is he?? I need to sit down!" he finally said. Sitting down in a chair, he asked for some water while his grandmother had readily come with a glass of water in her hand. "Slow down, at a young stage you might have hypertension already..." She sat down, "Now drink and eat. Your Tyrogue is sleeping up stairs in your room, He's had a very big day..."She continued sternly.Will's Stomach tightened as her granma said the very question he was very afraid of." Now let's talk about you... How's my young trainer's first pokemon?"

( Okay how about.. Hajimari Village, Meaning "Village of Beginnings"?)  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:12 pm
Satoru stared blankly after the stranger who had knocked into him. Someone was clearly in a hurry. A bit stunned, Satoru stood up and looked around. A cellphone lay at his feet. "That kid musta dropped it," he muttered, picking it up. He wondered if it had any games on it...But he resisted the urge to look. He thought for a moment about what to do, but came up with a solution only a Pokémon trainer would think up.

"Salamence!" He called out as he released his Dragon Pokémon from it's ball. The blue Pokémon appeared in a flash of light and growled slightly. It looked to it's Trainer.

Satoru lept onto Salamence's back and took to the air. From about a hundred feet above, he scanned the surrounding area until he spotted the boy rushing into a house a few streets away. "Let's go," Satoru commanded, and Salamence flew towards the house.

Satoru lept off his Pokémon before it had even landed. "Thanks, buddie," he told Salamence as he returned it to it's PokéBall. Then he walked up the sidewalk and knocked on the door a few times.

(That works perfectly.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:41 pm
Will sighed, he swallowed his fear and took up his courage. " I...well....umm.." There was knocking on the door, Will lept up and hurried to the door, "I'll get that!" He opened the door, just to find a guy, a trainer pressumably. " Hi! How can I help you?" He looked at the trainer expentanly.

Will's room...

Tyrouge stood up and sighed. There was nobody in the room. He yawned and got of the bed. He opened the door and went downstairs.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items