Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
This is a Roleplay called "War!" Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  sure
  no
  sounds cool, i'll just follow along, but not join
  ^sounds like a good idea
View Results

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:06 pm
Rules~
*no godmoding-ex: She opened the locked box without a key
*please no swearing
*keep it PG13
*no killing someone without their permission
*if your going to hit someone to knock them out or something...make it so you were aiming at something funny and didn't mean to hit them
*have fun 3nodding
*no pointing out someones bad spelling, its mean and it makes people feel stupid
*i'll add more if i need too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLOT

In the world of Altsoba, a evil queen rules with a huge dragon by her side. Everyone in this war-filled world have animals by there side, to protect them. Kira, the evil queen, has "killed" many of these pets to stop them from killing her. There are very few people left with there pets, these people hide plotting their revenge. What they don't know is that the pets that were "killed" are still alive in the queen's dungon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Profile skeletion--
Warrior name:
Character name:
pet: (you can put a pic) (you have to have a pet)
side: (bad or good)
Bio:
Personality:
Picture:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warrior name: Crystalstar
Character name: Queen Kira
pet: dragon User Image
side: bad
Bio: Took over the kingdom and has made the world of Altsoba a war world.
Personality: Very evil, doesn't trust very many people on her side.
Picture: User Image
other: the dragon's name is Blackthorn

warrior name: Patchstar
Character name: Kishi
Pets: A bunch of fuzzballs! User Image
Side: good
Bio: Her parents betrayed her, and cast her away. She's been working at a restaurant with her pets to earn enough to live.
Personality: Very serious and distrusting. She does have a gentler side, though, but in most situations she is very formal. Doesn't say much.
Pic: User Image
other: The red pet is named Miaka. The purple pet's name is Kinu. The teal pet is Aoi and the yellow one is Haru.

Warrior name: Dawnstar
Character name: Sarri
Pets: White and Siberian tiger User Image
Bio: Her mother died while giving birth to her, her father was taken to jail for trying to killing his Sarri. Lives just outside the kingdom of the queen, trying to hide her pet so he won't be killed.
Personality: Hasn't really trusted men sence her father went to jail. Can be very sweet to friends and animals, mostly cats.
Pic: User Image
Other: The white tiger's name is Frostfoot and the Siberian tiger's name is Flamepelt.

Warrior name: Scorpionkit
Character name: Haku
pet: User Image(Mist)
side: bad but then turnes good.
Bio: Kira killed his parents when he was 5 and was forced to join her.
Personality: crule around Kira and soldiers, but is kind when she and none of the soldiers are around.

Warrior name: Crystalstar
Character name: Sayuri
pet: unicorn User Image
side: good
Bio: lives out in the middle of no where, in the woods, has seen Blackthorn many times in her woods.
Personality: lovable, and very mean to people who work for the queen
other: Unicorn's name is Darkwing and can fly and make earthquakes

Warrior name: Hazelpaw
Character name: Raiyu
pet: snake http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bica/Small-eyed Snake.jpg
side:good
Bio: Raiyu is a street girl who befriended a snake. hates men who patronize anyone. knows karate, archery, and fencing
Personality: tough
Picture: http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k121/neko_neko_kitten/a-23.jpg
Other: Snake's name is Iccilles (Ih- sill- ees) both girl and snake are orphans  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:19 pm
((Crystalstar...I'm a little concerned what this has to do with warriors, but Okay!))  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:14 pm
((i was bored and why not put something other than Warriors? But ya i kind of was thinking of Eragon and The Golden compass when i made this))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:48 am
((lol i thought the animal partners sounded familiar...have you seen the golden compass? it's supposed to be a bad show...))  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:50 pm
((bad show?!?!?! where did you hear that? I love that movie, plus it has polar bears in it, but its still a good movie!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:58 pm
The moon rose high into the dark sky, "Come my dear friend, we must find more pets that try to resist us." Said Queen Kira, petting her dragon, Midnight. The dragon laughed and bent down, letting Kira climb on. The huge wings of Midnight opened and she took off without a sound.

Down bellow was the town of Bulget, few people walked around in the dark night. The queen and her black dragon landed near the gate, "Let us in," She said to the gaurds who nodded and open the big gate. They walked through it and began their search.

They searched many houses and only one animal had been found, a leapord. It walked next to Midnight, chains around its paws, its head bowed. Soon the moon started to set and the queen jumped on her dragon. "Since we have found a prize we will walk half of the way." The snow leapord shivered, but didn't dare face the dragon.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:02 am
(( o ya i like! so whos side am i on? i dont care!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:23 am
((what ever side u want!!!! you could be on the good side, but be a spy and spy on me....or....u could be on the bad side and help me find animals....but i would pick the good side if i were you.....(i'll tell you in the PM y!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:26 am
(( ok! then i will be on the good side then!))

Sarri was sitting in the shadows with her 2 siberian tigers Frostfoot and Flamepelt. Sarri petted both of her tigers and gave them a snake. "lets go home i am starving!" She got up with her tigers still in the shadows. As soon as they got home Frostfoot looked out the window and started to growl. "Frostfoot what is it?" Sarri aked Frostfoot. Then Flamepelt started to growl too. "guys what is it?! your realy scaring me!" Then she saw a girl on a dragon flying through the sky. "guys quick! down stairs while i shut everything down!" Frostfoot went down stars while Flamepelt still standing.
"go down stairs!" Sarri pointed to the stairs but Flamepelt shook his head.
"fine just help me shut down a few things!" As soon as they finished Sarri and Flamepelt ran down stairs. They hid into a closet big enough 4 all of them. They waited and everything was silent.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:42 am
((ok, sounds good!))

Kira flew on Blackthorn, the white leapord in her claws. She looked down at a small cabin. "Land down by that cabin and stay and watch the leapord. I don't remember going to this place." The dragon turned and landed shaking the ground. Kira went up to the door and knocked, If they don't awnser i can always knock their door down. They're probally hiding. She thought and waited for an awsner.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:03 pm
(ok!)

Sarri sighed and looked at her tigers." go through the window while i answer the door and do as i say!" Sarri replyed. She walked out the closet and opened the window then both of her tigers went out. "go into the forest and go to the lake and ill meet u there." The 2 tigers ran through the forest while Sarri went upstaris. She opened the door and saw a woman standing. "may i help u?" Sarri asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:54 pm
Kira laughed and pushed Serri aside, walking into her home. She searched through every closet and room, but didn't find what she was looking for. She saw the open window and smiled, "I must have taken yours." She walked to the door and headed outside to her dragon. "If I find any animal near this place I'll take them!" She flew off toward her castle still smiling. "Blackthorn, I want you to drop me off and head back to that house, I have a feeling that she has an animal. Watch that girl closely, if you see her with her pets, take them." The dragon nodded and landed at the castle. Kira took the snow leapord by the chain it was on and led it to the dungon.

She threw the leapord into a cell and locked the door, "You're not going anywhere for awhile, so I would get use to this place." She walked away laughing.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:11 pm
'ill never give her my tigers!' Sarri thought. She went outside and went into the forest. Sarri herd a noise and looked up into the sky. She saw the dragon she saw before. 'is it following me and if so why? o that woman wants my tigers! she will never have them they even have a little magic in them but i dont think they can use it properly..." Sarri though. She ran into a different direction and still the dragon following her. Sarri picked up a rock a through it at the dragon then hid into a bush.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:25 pm
Blackthorn easily dodge the rock and searched for Serri's mind, 'You can't hide forever.' He said in her mind, he searched her mind and figured out where her pets were. 'You have been such a help,' He said and flew off in the derection of the lake.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:13 am
'crap! Frostfoot, Flamepelt please come on run! i know u can feel my feelings run neer the city where i am now!' Sarria thought desperatly(sp?)
The next few minutes she herd 2 tigers running. Sarria jumped out of the bushes and the 2 tigers jumped on her. "get off u big fur balls! come on we need to go to some food store to hide from that dragon!" Sarria and her 2 tigers went into a restaurant then Sarri pushed Frostfoot and Flamepelt under the huge table. Kichi came up to the table that Sarria was sitting at.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff