Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians
My Vegan Clothing Site Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momomuki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:07 pm
Hi peeps,

I've been a lurker for some time, but I've never posted before. But I'm really happy the guild is active and talking. ^_^

I was hoping for some feedback on a vegan clothing site I've been putting together. It's at http://vegancutie.com

I would love any amount of criticism (or praise) you have.

~momo  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:34 pm
momomuki
Hi peeps,

I've been a lurker for some time, but I've never posted before. But I'm really happy the guild is active and talking. ^_^

I was hoping for some feedback on a vegan clothing site I've been putting together. It's at http://vegancutie.com

~momo

That stuff is all very very expensive sweatdrop  

Your Head Asplode

Catherine teh Vegan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:49 pm
Your Head Asplode
momomuki
Hi peeps,

~momo

That stuff is all very very expensive sweatdrop

Agreed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:10 pm
Its mall priced so its not terribly expensive. It looks good 2.  

Mortification

ChaoticConsonance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:35 am
It's more than I can afford, but nothing out of the ordinary for name-brand, fashionable stuff. And the selection is way cute. If I was someone who could spend that kind of money on clothes, I'd buy from you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:27 pm
Awe... Everybody is so nice.

Believe me, I wish it was less expensive too.

Thanks for the feedback!  

momomuki

gingerchew32

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:08 pm
I absolutely adore the capris on this site ( some are very reasonable ) esp the teal! It's really hard for me to find capris I like and yours have won me over. I also really like a couple of the dresses ( you have one of the most beautiful black dresses I've ever seen ). The only things over priced to me are a lot of the shirts ( you have some very pricey tanks! o__o wink and shorts. I would also like to see more skirts (as I am a skirt fanatic lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:49 am
Those are very cute clothes! 3nodding
It's easy enough to find vegan shirts and pants and stuff, but could you maybe add shoes? Vegan shoes are really hard to find...  

Hlessirah

Dapper Vegetarian

ChaoticConsonance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:24 pm
SHOES YES.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:07 pm
agreed! heart More shoes less shirts!  

gingerchew32

momomuki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:20 am
Thanks for the feedback. I'm in the process of updating the inventory. Maybe you'll see some new things next week ^_^

~momo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:49 am
I enjoyed looking through there. Your selection is pretty nice.
My only feedback is more heavy coats! XD
I am having a hard time finding a vegan coat that is heavy and warm enough for a Chicago winter. emo

How about some fashionable belts?
Also, maybe you could organize the sections a little.
For example, under shirts, have different categories like view long-sleeve, short-sleeve, view all, etc. Or maybe a "view 10 at a time" "view 40" "view 100."
I say this cause there is so much there and there are alot of pages to sift through.

I like it though, and I'll be adding it to my list of vegan clothing sites here!  

deathpixie

Kaiya Bravery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:38 pm
gingerchew32
agreed! heart More shoes less shirts!

and belts and accessories please.

shirts and stuff are not hard to find in vegan materials, so an abundance of things that ARE would increase your sales.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:06 am
Wow! Everybody's so great! I'll work on getting some shoes and accessories together. And the suggestion for further organizing the categories is a good one. It won't happen right away, but I think I will do that.

Again, thanks everybody! You've been great and given me just the kind of feedback I need. Keep it coming!  

momomuki

celluloid_dreaming_33

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:36 pm
The butterfly jersey is cute! I totally want it...  
Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff