your fave Gundam Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:52 pm
Well it's pretty simple since there are a lot of series, manga, and video games the question is a no brain-er. What is your favorite Gundam? Mind you I'm only asking about the mech not the pilot and the reason why it's your favorite? My fave is Wing Zero and here is why:
1: The twin buster riffle, it's power full enough to destroy an entire colony in one shot.
2: Zero system, there has no better system so far in all the series it can make an ordinary person the perfect soldier(you have master it though)
3: This is the best reason out of all: You can chose between two models Neo-Bird Mode or super sweet Angel wings. Of course both models come with Twin buster riffle, Zero System, A/C, Nav, CD/DVD/Cassette player, satellite radio, and it's IPOD compatible.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:54 pm
Okay.  

Vaknar21

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:09 pm
Wing Zero felt a little cheap to me, just because of how powerful it was. But those are very good reasons for liking it lol. Have you played the Gundam/Dynasty Warriors crossover?

My favorite Gundam would be Deathscythe Hell, although it's cool before the upgrade as well. I just found that Deathscythe was an interesting design concept (a giant scythe and those cool wings/cloak), even though he was terrible at long-distance fighting.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:26 am
I do not have a favorite Gundam because I do not know which one belongs to who nor know what each one is. I get lost each time they explain or tell of what the name is. Sorry.  

Vaknar21

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:54 pm
True Wing Zero is a little to strong but you have to master the ZERO system and that's pretty much impossible so that is why it my fave.

Yes I do own a copy of Dynasty Warriors Gundam and have to say it's lacking on the Gundam part since there are a lot of Gundams.

There are a lot of units to choose and I hope to see a lot more faves among the guild members so keep thinking about it and post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:52 pm
The game just came to mind as I played the trailer and you can only use Wing Zero. His special attacks felt a little too cheap lol (spin in a circle shooting).

Can Zechs' Tallgeese count as my second favorite Mobile Suit? I like all of the versions, although III was probably my favorite. It had an energy whip and blaster cannon (I don't know the right terms for them) and had a "warrior-like" appearance to it. Perhaps from the crest...  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:25 pm
Zalantra
The game just came to mind as I played the trailer and you can only use Wing Zero. His special attacks felt a little too cheap lol (spin in a circle shooting).

Can Zechs' Tallgeese count as my second favorite Mobile Suit? I like all of the versions, although III was probably my favorite. It had an energy whip and blaster cannon (I don't know the right terms for them) and had a "warrior-like" appearance to it. Perhaps from the crest...

About the Tallgeese sure I like it too and it's pretty powerful as for the game it has 2 modes Original story and Official. The Official mode is solely based on the UC era so basically it's about Gundam, Zeta Gundam, and ZZ gundam series. The Original mode has Wing Zero, Epyon, Turn A, and 2 units from G gundam the rest are come from the Official mode  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:51 pm
I like esflowne because it looks kick a**, it needs the blood of the pilot and it changes into a dragon....and..I have to admit...because I just like the show alot lol.  

Imperfect Hope

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:55 pm
Lil_Dragonfli
I like esflowne because it looks kick a**, it needs the blood of the pilot and it changes into a dragon....and..I have to admit...because I just like the show alot lol.

Okay? not sure what you mean but thanks for posting as for the anime your referring I don't think I have seen it  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:24 pm
Vaknar21
Okay.

Really it's not that hard  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

ryuukansei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:40 am
I forget the name of my favorite gundam. It's a red one.
Hm.... Epsilon?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:51 pm
ryuukansei
I forget the name of my favorite gundam. It's a red one.
Hm.... Epsilon?

I don't know of an Epsilon but you probably mean Epyon and if so then that's a pretty good choice  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:42 pm
Escaflowne is another anime that has giant mecha fights. They're pretty cool in design but they're less technologically advanced (you move your arm and feet to move them and they only use swords and whips). Its transformation into a dragon is similar to Wing Zero's form. It only needs the blood of the pilot in the Escaflowne Movie though...

Doesn't Epyon also drive the pilot mad? I can't remember the details about it...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:35 am
Zalantra
Escaflowne is another anime that has giant mecha fights. They're pretty cool in design but they're less technologically advanced (you move your arm and feet to move them and they only use swords and whips). Its transformation into a dragon is similar to Wing Zero's form. It only needs the blood of the pilot in the Escaflowne Movie though...

Doesn't Epyon also drive the pilot mad? I can't remember the details about it...

Oh cool I got to see it then, and yes Epyon Has the ZERO system also so it can drive the pilot mad like Wing Zero, also Epyon has the coolest bird mode of all other gundams. The two headed dragon look is awesome  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:34 pm
It's more romantic than I remember Gundam Wing being, just as a note. But the first are very well done.

Epyon was piloted by...Treiz Kushrenada or something like that?
And I would have liked HeavyArms except he was always in trouble the second he finished shooting all of his missiles and bullets... Get a beam sword!!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff