Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
RULES!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:40 pm
Hello everyone! Here are the rules for this guild: (I can change them whenever i want, so keep checking just in case). Also, these rules must be followed in ALL the forums.

Just remember, any CAPITALIZED, underlined, italicized or bolded words are important.

1. Okay first things first. You listen to the mods. They are your superiors, and therefore you should respect them for it.

2. No cybering. We don't want any of that here! Seriously. It's gross.

3. Be literate. Dunt t@lk l1k3 d1s. What's the point of it anyway?

4. Don't act like a noob, and don't beg. Don't bother joining this guild if you're going to beg and act like a noob.

5. Please don't overdo all the emotes you use. I mean, one or two is fine, but if you're going to ues all the emotes on your posts, that's what i'm talking about.

6. Don't swear! We are all cats. Cats do not swear. They do have their insults, such as Mouse-brain, Mouse-dung, Fox-dung and such as that, but no swearing! Keep it clean, people!

7. Please don't complain excessivly. If you don't like the name we give you, or the way this guild is run, take a deep breath and calmly tell us something to make it better.

8. You must post at least once a month. We realize you are busy, but even you may find time to post ONCE during an entire month of 30-31 days, right? Except February, of course, which only has 28-29 (yay leap year!). :O Anyway, If you don't post at least once a month, we're sending you a warning. Three warnings = you're banned.

9. We're all immature. Don't complain about it. We may be teens, but our brains are those of five-year-olds. If you have a problem with that, don't even bother to join, because we're not changing our attitudes.

10. We reserve the right to edit your posts. Normally, the only reason we would do this is if you're being unnecessarily mean or are using someone's real name instead of their code name.

11. Do not flame others. You will make the mods angry, and you will not like to see angry mods. Believe me, it's not pretty.

12. DON'T correct other people's spelling, or grammar. Seriously it's not nice. They may not have been educated very well, or are just barely learning English. Even if they do know English, and are well educated it still makes them feel pretty dumb so DON'T do it no matter how much it bugs you.

13. Don't post things in the stickys that do not belong! No chatting in the stickys! Use them for the reasons they were made!!! If you want to chat go to one of the other threads that were made for that!

14. We have the right to keep our names to ourselves.

15. If you break any of the rules on this page, the mods will vote to throw you out.

16. If you make the mods angry, the mods will vote to kick you out.

17. Don't be racist. If you're racist, don't even bother joining this guild.

18. You must call people by their codenames! If you don't know it go to the first page of the Members Thread and you'll probably find it. If they don't have one then call them whatever you want. Just don't overdo it.

19. Randomness is the key to the mods' hearts.

20. Backsassing anyone will get you demoted, and/or thrown out.

I can add more rules if i need to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:00 pm
Homophobes are mean also.... stare  

Fvel

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:33 pm
uh ok...
@ polar and panda: dont mind if i invited Lievearn...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:42 pm
I don't mind. it's fine. Just don't tell some people...  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:53 pm
ok be a secret agent!(sp?)...................................  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:37 pm
Yup. I mean like, some people (konekoko*COUGH*) don't need to know about this guild... stare  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:24 pm
ok!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:59 pm
*nod* 3nodding  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:32 am
so what to talk about...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:47 pm
let's not chat in any of the rules threads. use the other threads  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:12 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:18 pm
Yes we do have the brains of a five year old. Keeping this in mind, what is flaming? sweatdrop  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:20 pm
Patchstar: i think it's like...being mean to people....NEH
Crystalstar: lol, nice patchstar!!!!!! *claws at screen!*  
The Gathering