Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply ♣ 20Qs ♣
Origins of your user name Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your username:
  Was inspired by someone/something
  Was totally random
  Is based on my real name
  Cheesepuffs!!!
View Results

Shajinia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:05 pm
So... why did you choose the username that you did? If it's the same one as in other games that you play, why did you choose that name to begin with?

(Mel mentioned how she liked the sound of my name in the bookworm subforum, so I thought I might continue the subject elsewhere, so everyone else can be involved!)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:20 pm
mmmmmm.......i wanted to say cheese puffs sooo bad but yeah my name is Mellissa and im sooooo delicious and 22 was my house address back in Boston  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Movie Goerz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:27 pm
Well i like movie so much, and goerz is the slang word at france for freaks, my first username is muvie freax.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:31 pm
Gankutsuou is the anime version of The Count of Monte Cristo. I only watched it once, but I was so fascinated by it. 25 is my birthday (Feb. 5) and my favorite number.  

Gankutsuou25

Shajinia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:51 pm
Wow, eveyone's seems to make so much sense! Mine, was just... well, now I'm embarrassed redface to talk about it, so I'll mention the username I normally use!!!

I normally go under the username Shemhazai, but that name was already taken, so I couldn't use it on Gaia. *tear* But, Shemahazai (or some spelling of it) is the name of the leader of the Grigori, the Fallen Angels of the Flood (sortof, partial reason why the Great Flood of the Bible happened) I was thinking about writing a book with angel lore in it, so I did some research online, and I found out about the Grigori and I really liked the way it sounded ... Shem- ha -Zai.... Also (I found this out a year later when the game came out) Shemhazai is the name of a Esper in Final Fantesy XII. She doesn't look as cool in there, though!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:03 pm
Dia: I'm time-sensitive, so people call me "Dia" at times, which is Spanish for "day"...and it's easier and seemingly more commonplace to say as opposed to "Chrono" or something stupid...

Vayne: This just sounds awesome.  

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

orangeyx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:47 pm
i can't remember why i originaly chose what my username was going to be, just that i use it on other game sites.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:10 pm
I think i may have already written this...in that other subforum place. But my username is actually based on both my name and something else. my actual name is Dawn. I am in a yearbook class, and one year we all sat in a circle and played a game where one person starts and they have to say a word that starts with the first letter of their name and then say their name...like Apple Amy. Then the next person says that name, and then their own word and name: Apple Amy, Seashell Sasha. etc. all the way around the circle. well there were quite a few D's in the circle...and they all went before me. so my friend said i should use dreadful [cuz i kind of have a weird style, and it stood out compared to most of the staff. i dont care that it could be taken as a dis, so dont think my friends were saying it because i'm a mix between goth, punk, emo, and girl lol. we mess around like that] anyways. i used that and became Dreadful Dawn but i dont like the spelling of dreadful, so i decided to take out the a. and now its DredfulDawn! :] lol  

DredfulDawn

Invisible Consumer

alien knight 17

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:47 pm
i got the term alien from my history class sophmore year. it's the technical term for someone from outside the country. i'm consider an alien. 17 is my current age. i picked my age cause i don't really have a favorite number. knight just sounded really cool to put in so i did. luckily all three terms mixed together really well.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:16 pm
Cheeeeeeeeesssssssseeeeepufffffffssssssszzzzzzzzzzz................*drools*  

-Sakabato-_Chaos_Demigod-

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:26 pm
-sakabato-777
Cheeeeeeeeesssssssseeeeepufffffffssssssszzzzzzzzzzz................*drools*
mmmmmmmmmmmm........cheezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpufffffffffssssssssssssss domokun domokun *drools*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:49 pm
mine was inspired by my first love *black hearts* but his name was Daniel. We Both loved blood and for about 2 years...i wanted to be his lover...heheehee. oh well. i think that was it....hehehe...

BlodLuver

Shajinia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:39 pm
BlodLuver
mine was inspired by my first love *black hearts* but his name was Daniel. We Both loved blood and for about 2 years...i wanted to be his lover...heheehee. oh well. i think that was it....hehehe...

How do you mean you "loved blood"... like, bloody movies, or like when you see open heart surgeries on tv, you thought that was cool (I do... I want to study to become a cardiac surgen), or in the vampire-ic " I vant to suck vour blaad!!!" sense.... cause, the last one might be a tid bit creepy... *shiffy eyes*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:34 pm
mmm...i just like clouds

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100