Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply \m/[(>.<)]\m/.........♪♫♪♫............Rocking Out!! (Music)
ANIME SENSATION YAYA :) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Have A favorite Anime?
  no..don't really care!
  I love it with all my heart!
  Yes I do!
  Bleach?
  Vampire Hunter D
  FMA
  NARUTO
  KARIN CHIBI
  DEATH NOTE
  DN ANGEL
View Results
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:18 am

kitkatgirl22

Ok we are here to see lots and lots of Anime everybody and if you are wondering what Anime is well its a type of special cartoon you will love it.O yeh one more thing spread your information around what kind of anime do you like I love *gundam seed*, * Bleach* , *Inuyasha* , *karin Chibi* and all sorts of other anime! so please make sure to post your creations and findings of great Anime! 4laugh

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

WHAT IS LOVE? PLS WATCH THIS!

ALL TOGETHER NOW! THIS IS GOOD TOO!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:04 pm
i used to watch dragonball and dbZ all the time but i have been making an effort to watch some recent ones like death note.....and eureka 57???? i dont know but the come on too late for me...like 1am and 2am....but nothing against anime....oh i used to watch sailor moon alot too  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:00 pm
Now, as most people have done, I've seen almost all of Dragon Ball and DragonBall Z. I still like it, but it really is incredibly cheesy. I like all the stuff from Dragon Ball, and continuing through DBZ until the end of the Cell Saga...after that, they kind of start talking a bunch of crap...

As for now, and concerning that list, I watch Bleach. It's pretty good and ther plotline is laid down well...and it's just fun to watch...not in a "haha" amusing way, but that in-the-fray type way. It sucks in someone like me somehow. Other than that, I've seen most of Eureka Seven, and I really love the plot and how it's set up, it's just that I saw episode 1-15, then I went all the way to 33 and watched until the end. 49 (Er...second to last, I can't remember how many there were) was actually a pretty amazing episode, and 50 was just as good, except the edning I personally didn't like. It was well made and made sense in an outlandish manner, but I thought that putting it the way it did for philosophical reasons was not worth it...Then again, there wasn't much else to have been done.

After that, I kind of watch Blood+, but i'm still not convinced by it yet...The stoic characters are justified by the plot, but that just doesn't seem to be enough. And...Well, Cowboy Bebop's been cancelled for like 7 years, so that doesn't really count...Trigun only lasted for like 26 episodes to conclude its plot, and that was around 2002-2003, and Samurai Champloo has been finished for a long time. Even while they're "expired", I think they're a lot better than the modern stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:43 pm
Dear, I nearly lost your post inmidst of all of your pictures... lol!

I'll just list, cause that's the easiest way, really:
Eureka7, Bleach, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, DeathNote, Trinity Blood, FLCL, Parnoia Agent, //.HackRoots, //.HackSign, that racing show cartoon network used to have GPX or something, BigO.

All of what I watch I download on RealityLapse.com. it's in original Jap, and it's subbed, but there are TONS of popups on the site, but I keep going back for more!! (mostly cause the stupid admins keep deleting it off of YouTube. thbbit to them!)  

Shajinia
Crew

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:22 pm
Shajinia
Dear, I nearly lost your post inmidst of all of your pictures... lol!

I'll just list, cause that's the easiest way, really:
Eureka7, Bleach, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, DeathNote, Trinity Blood, FLCL, Parnoia Agent, //.HackRoots, //.HackSign, that racing show cartoon network used to have GPX or something, BigO.

All of what I watch I download on RealityLapse.com. it's in original Jap, and it's subbed, but there are TONS of popups on the site, but I keep going back for more!! (mostly cause the stupid admins keep deleting it off of YouTube. thbbit to them!)

PARANOIA AGENT! I forgot that one. Satoshi Kon's like a more laid back, Japanese version of Stanley Kubrick. Abstract realities.

But, I don't like Trinity Blood...I don't know, I watched it once, didn't like it...The religious theme just makes it offstandish and too down-to-earth. Eureka Seven is the antithesis of Trinity Blood, really...dystopian future with characters adapted to that future and a philosophy all its own...I mean, you know, the story of Coralians actually makes sense, and concerning Eureka, it's a damn good plotline all in all.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:53 am
Not a definite fave... I like: Pokemon, Naruto, Evangelion, One Piece
and what I've seen of: Miyazaki movies, FMA, Cardcaptors, Hamtaro... That's all I can think of atm...  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:54 am
OH GOD! OH GOD!!! I FORGOT YU-GI-OH!!!

That would probably be closest to my favourite... that or Pokemon but the more recent the Pokemon ep. the worse it is... I'd say it got lame after Orange Islands...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:41 am
Well naruto, one piece, bleach, hunter x hunter, dragonball, saint seiya, avatar, school rumble, death note, patlabor, pokemon, doraemon, p-man, digimon, yugi-oh, full metal alchemist, full metal panic, well i think that's all.  

Movie Goerz

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:05 pm
undacuva_druid
OH GOD! OH GOD!!! I FORGOT YU-GI-OH!!!

That would probably be closest to my favourite... that or Pokemon but the more recent the Pokemon ep. the worse it is... I'd say it got lame after Orange Islands...

You should have just forgotten about it and never mentioned it...Yu-Gi-Oh hurts my sense of vision, sense of hearing, and even my sense of smell...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:19 am
Its nice to hear that everybodys posting for anime i just loooooooooooooooooove anime even like naruto and deathnote or something 3nodding  

kitkatgirl22

Kawaii Girl

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

-Sakabato-_Chaos_Demigod-

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:51 pm
Current Favs:

Le Chevalier D'Eon

Air Gear

Hell Girl

All time favs:

Pokemon

Sailor Moon

Rurouni Kenshin

Tenchi Muyo

Neon Genesis Evangelion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:52 pm
-sakabato-777
Current Favs:

Le Chevalier D'Eon

Air Gear

Hell Girl

All time favs:

Pokemon

Sailor Moon

Rurouni Kenshin

Tenchi Muyo

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Evangelion and Kenshin are really good. Evangelion was actually one anime that didn't seem dumbed down in English, since it still communicated the ideology.  

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DredfulDawn

Invisible Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:24 pm
Yeah..so i dont watch tv much, but when i did for awhile i got hooked on Inuyasha...only it was all reruns i think. but they were still good. and when i was younger i loved to watch sailor moon. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:55 pm
DredfulDawn
Yeah..so i dont watch tv much, but when i did for awhile i got hooked on Inuyasha...only it was all reruns i think. but they were still good. and when i was younger i loved to watch sailor moon. :]

sailor moon sailor mars sailor jupiter and the rest....lol  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

DredfulDawn

Invisible Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:32 pm
Melisciose22
DredfulDawn

sailor moon sailor mars sailor jupiter and the rest....lol

lol yeah but i dont remember which was my favorite. sad  
\m/[(>.<)]\m/.........♪♫♪♫............Rocking Out!! (Music)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games