Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
New snowman boss Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Worth killing?
  Yes!
  No
View Results

mejoel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:11 am
This might belong in the pics section BUUT since it's a new boss let me explain it. The monster is a snowman but gradually gets bigger as you throw snow at it. The snow drops from the sky and you pick it up and throw it with your mitten. You find it in happyville after you talk to rudolph and go in when the announcement says it has been spawned on a particular channel. It's attack is when its in its fat b*****d form it jumps and you get pushed to the other side of the area. If you take off your gloves you die. Skills dont effect it (even meso explosion) so you have to hit it with normal attack which does 10 damage. It has 1,000,000 hp. Sorry if I type too much but I'm waiting for the following pics to load biggrin

User Image
In its fatass form getting attacked

User Image
It dying and dropping presents (managed to get one purple one, very hard to loot one) Takes about an hour to kill.

User Image

My mule JetShinobi got 50 sunset dews. Maybe not too valueble but it was fun

User Image

Annoyed because I didn't get to keep the snowballs  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:35 am

I got an 82 wa 'The Shining' from one of the boxes(lv 60 two-handed axe). :p

Tentacle Bondage

Fashionable Vampire

.Phoenix Wrong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:10 pm
I was fighting it a few minutes ago. The lag was crazy. xD!

Lots of fun though. Watching everything throw snowballs at it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:44 pm
SO NOT WORTH IT... Well maybe.

I'm on server Bera and I must say for that many people to take that long and for so much lag that made me disconnect 4 times is just sad.

Though the snowballs are just <3
Cuz I have a archer and you can like shoot snowballs <3

But it's not worth it if your unwilling to sit there constantly getting disconnected, attacking only 10 dmg per shot, and for an hour.

x3Crystalize

Skittlies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:00 pm
I went to Happy Ville, and I talked to Rudolph. He took me to the place, however, nothing appeared. I waited & waited for that Snowman thing to pop up, but nothing came. Is it because I have no never melting snow, or somewhat else? Help me please.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:10 am
Skittlies
I went to Happy Ville, and I talked to Rudolph. He took me to the place, however, nothing appeared. I waited & waited for that Snowman thing to pop up, but nothing came. Is it because I have no never melting snow, or somewhat else? Help me please.

each channel of your server needs 50k nevermeltingsnow

anywho...
i went .. scania is pretty much ******** up

zonic69

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:22 pm
I went on my Hermit yesterday. It's such a fun boss. And I like how everyone, level 10 or level 160, are all evenly matched. Only bad part is the lag. Getting KB'd across the screen through a crowd of people is a disconnection hazard.

But I ended up getting between the snowman and the right wall, so he couldn't KB me very far. And I just sat there throwing from the corner. The presents ended up dropping, hitting the right wall and falling in a big pile right on top of me so I ended up with one of each color which I just got 15 of 3 types of ores from.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:05 pm
zonic69
Skittlies

each channel of your server needs 50k nevermeltingsnow

anywho...
i went .. scania is pretty much ******** up

Yeah.

You can feel the lag throughout the whole channel when its spawned.

Its the most annoying nuisance ever.

Though, the first night I fought it, it wasn't as bad.

I managed to get to the last form, without severe lag, then it just got worse and worse.

Of course, I only dced once, and managed to nab two boxes after it died.  

A Rusty Nail

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight…

O mi Gaw-d, evenings are the WORST moments to fight the Snowman. gonk I went to poke him a few minutes from now and my computer couldn't stand the... HUMONGOUS lag from all the players in the Extra Frosty Zone. It took me 2 minutes for my screen to change and lag again...

Good luck dealing with the humongous-zilla lag, folks.

It feels so right
To
night…

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:24 pm
i wish i could fight... but hey... im in scania and that means mega lag in a snowman ch... some people are stupid and use lucky 7 thinking they will do more dmg or something. but yeah i gave up on the snowman stuff it lags me too badly  

lucky678

zonic69

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:01 am
finally got my hands onto a red present whick it drops ... got me a cape mp 60%  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:55 am
Awww, I saw that it got summoned last night, but I was too lazy to goo. crying Now that I see how cute the boss is, I should've gone. :X  

sygnus.

Xeno Incognito

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:33 am
My computer has a good graphics card, so I never lagged once when I fought the snowman. Even when he did his giant knockback attack on everyone.

Anyway, it's totally not worth the hour you spend fighting it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:48 am
man i wanna go kill it NOW!  

Xzabitor

Aznwolf42

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:46 pm
Laggy  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers