Such as:
Nightmare Before Christmas
Edward Scissorhands
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Sleepy Hollow
Corpse Bride
and many more..

My favourite is Sleepy Hollow 3nodding

His new release, Sweeney Todd, should be out soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:40 am
noooo! its not here yet! T~T i doubt sweenet todd won't be coming here til end of jan.... *sulks*

anyway... since johnny and tim r such close buddies what do u think pirates 1-3 would have been like if tim burton was the director?  

Shadows of Light

Siliphia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:06 pm
I love Tim Burton. < 333
I can't wait to get to see Sweeney Todd
>w<

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:24 am
Shadows of Light
noooo! its not here yet! T~T i doubt sweenet todd won't be coming here til end of jan.... *sulks*

anyway... since johnny and tim r such close buddies what do u think pirates 1-3 would have been like if tim burton was the director?

I don't know...I think it would have been more creepy..maybe not as good.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:07 pm
His Batman movies were not to good.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:45 am
*twitch* i love tim burton, i have my room decorated to like like my own little halloween/christmas town, i collect nightmare before christmas items, i love love love love love tim burton.. oh and we cannot forget his james in the giant peach, big fish too. they were good.  

Izlin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:08 am
felillia
*twitch* i love tim burton, i have my room decorated to like like my own little halloween/christmas town, i collect nightmare before christmas items, i love love love love love tim burton.. oh and we cannot forget his james in the giant peach, big fish too. they were good.

your room is like that?? that's cool!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:23 am
i am totally obcessed. i love tim burton, i actually just bought a book it tells about all his films and about him too. >.< xp xp xp xp xp whee whee whee whee whee whee whee blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart I FREAKIN LOVE TIM BURTON heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

Izlin

Synystre
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:10 am
...My personal favorite it Sleepy Hollow and Sweeney Todd...
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:28 am
Sleepy Hollow is my favourite too, but I haven't seen Sweeney Todd.

@Felilia - haha. I guess you're obsessed. wink  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:55 pm
&t no im not..*twitch* ok i am a little..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:54 am
Tim Burton has announced that he's making a film of the TV series Dark Shadows from the 60's. Johnny Depp will play the lead role of a vampire called Barnabas.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Sinistyre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:14 am
up coming alice in wonderland?? i cannot wait jonney depp is the mad hatter the trailer is wicked as hell and i thinkits gunna be great wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 am
Sinistyre
up coming alice in wonderland?? i cannot wait jonney depp is the mad hatter the trailer is wicked as hell and i thinkits gunna be great wink

It reminds me of the way he filmes Charlie and the chocolate factory. Creepy...I think it's how Alice in Wonderland should be.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Esoteric Order of Dagon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:47 am
Highly disappointed in the trailer for Alice, he's not even adapting the book, he's adapting a script written by the Disney People. It'd be fabulous if he were adapting the actual book, but no, it's a plot that sounds ripped from a Saturday Morning cartoon that will fall in line with all of the other made-to-sell blockbusters that are no different from the other.  
*The Hall of Sight*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff