Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).
Strange time glitch Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kat419

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:22 pm
ok i had a ruby version and a long time ago for some reason time stopped... like for example if you planted a berry and wait the next day...it wouldnt grow. if you did the lottery (which u can do once a day) and come back the next day it tells you to try again tomorow. if you get berrys from people in the game who you can talk to once a day and get berrys from they wont give you more tomorow cause they said you already got the berrys today scream but if you went home and checked the clock it would still be moving! and also if you had pkrs (idk how to spell it was something that gives you more exp for a short amount of time untill it went away) it would be there for a longggggg time and never went away as long as the glitch was there 4laugh so i had it for like a year and then one day it went away eek does anyone know how to get it back maybe?or know what triggers it?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:50 pm
Kat419
ok i had a ruby version and a long time ago for some reason time stopped... like for example if you planted a berry and wait the next day...it wouldnt grow. if you did the lottery (which u can do once a day) and come back the next day it tells you to try again tomorow. if you get berrys from people in the game who you can talk to once a day and get berrys from they wont give you more tomorow cause they said you already got the berrys today scream but if you went home and checked the clock it would still be moving! and also if you had pkrs (idk how to spell it was something that gives you more exp for a short amount of time untill it went away) it would be there for a longggggg time and never went away as long as the glitch was there 4laugh so i had it for like a year and then one day it went away eek does anyone know how to get it back maybe?or know what triggers it?

The battery in the game cartridge probaly died. Which powers things such as the game's clock. There is almost no way to fix besides just buying a new Ruby version and transfering your pokes and items over. This thing is happening to many of the older games.  

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

Miyoko-88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:22 pm
No that's not it. This my friend is the common or garden 'berry glitch'. It happens in Ruby and Saphire after your game file has been there for one year. All time stops. It's very annoying and I think (from memory) contagious between games. Anti-virus stuff to fix this glitch have been put in LeafGreen, FireRed and Emerald games. But you say it fixed itself? Thats weird. As far as I know it should never fix itself so there is no way to get it back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:36 am
Lol. I'm sorry I didn't read very well here. I didn't notice you said it fixed itself. Miyoko is right than. I also find it strange the game managed to fix itself.  

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

Kat419

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:05 pm
yea i had the game for around a year when it started happening and it didnt go away untill years later and i dont know what happend or what triggered it eek but maybe after anohter year itll happen again? xd i stopped playing it a long time ago though

it wasnt just the berrys tho it happend to like the lottery too and the people who give berrys daily and i think it also affected the shoal shell cave or w/e where you go to make shell bells because i remember it would be like low tide and would never be high tide no matter what time it was scream  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:03 pm
This happened on my sapphire, which was annoying because I wanted the rooftop sale. It eventually fixed itself though.  

FireStrife

Miyoko-88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:35 pm
It includes all time things, including TV things, but what inpacted people most was the berries earing it the nickname the Berry glitch. My Saphire game got it. At the time I was growing lots of dry berries to get a Milotic. The berries didn't grow and for some reason I decied to start again. question  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:19 am
Kat419
and also if you had pkrs (idk how to spell it was something that gives you more exp for a short amount of time untill it went away)
pokerus is a virus that doubles the amount of effort values your pokemon gets while they have it, not exp  

Siven608

Kat419

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:16 pm
siven608
Kat419
and also if you had pkrs (idk how to spell it was something that gives you more exp for a short amount of time untill it went away)
pokerus is a virus that doubles the amount of effort values your pokemon gets while they have it, not exp

effort value? do you mean like the stats? someone told me you get more exp eek  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:23 pm
siven608
Kat419

You are right in the fact in does double the amount of EV points you get, but it does also slightly raise the amount of EXP gained from a battle. I don't remember the exact amount though.  

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

Kat419

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:54 pm
wat sucks is tho is that after its gone you cant get it again on the same pokemon D:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:12 am
I got it on my Sapphire version. It was a long time ago but I remember it because it would always be the same tide at Shoal cave.... gonk I never was able to get farther in.... evil I got so mad  

Kaedehime2201

Dugra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:36 am
Aw man, it happened to my Ruby too. This means I can't get the Shell Bell?!?!?! NUUU!! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:44 am
KiraThePilot
Kat419

The battery in the game cartridge probaly died. Which powers things such as the game's clock. There is almost no way to fix besides just buying a new Ruby version and transfering your pokes and items over. This thing is happening to many of the older games.

Actually, all you have to do to fix the berry glitch is to mix records with either Fire Red/Leaf Green or Emerald.  

krishnath

oO SilverStorm Oo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:40 pm
Miyoko-88
No that's not it. This my friend is the common or garden 'berry glitch'. It happens in Ruby and Saphire after your game file has been there for one year. All time stops. It's very annoying and I think (from memory) contagious between games. Anti-virus stuff to fix this glitch have been put in LeafGreen, FireRed and Emerald games. But you say it fixed itself? Thats weird. As far as I know it should never fix itself so there is no way to get it back.

I have had my sapphire for at least a year and it still works fine for me, In fact I got it from gamestop used so who knows how old it is!  
Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games