Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:46 am
Ok, well this is really just a one-on-one RP where the RPers chosen can create families, etc and RP one on one. I hope that made sense. It's mainly about the many problems in society and how truly selfish, horrible and ignoring the world can be.
It's sort of morbid in some areas with the true heaviness of situations that take place in the RP.
It is an Mpreg Rp as well as a real life RP.
It's supposed to be sad, dramatic, romantic, morbid, and comedic.

-

-Summery-
Alone in this place called earth. In this town there are no people, everyone seems selfish or in their own little world. Nobody seems to see the complexity of others. Well, to some people anyway.
Being gay is normal; nobody cares what you do really. But yet...there are some people who see it as a sin and in fact, set dangerous things up for said men who are gay.
Work,fun,life,etc. Is very important...to some.
Work is the one important thing to one Richard F. Connelly. Is there a man or woman out there able to get past his icy heart? His drinking? His workaholic nature? And of course his other problems? Is there anyone he can actually open up to and tell his fears.
Takes place in present time Ireland, Dublin.
Deals with all of lifes charming little problems.
~Amen, let us drink~

~Profile Skeletons~
Gaia Name:
Name:
Other:
Appearance:

PM ME YOUR PROFILES AND I WILL ACCEPT YOU!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:21 pm
~Characters~

Gaia Name: Kisame_Hoshigaki 2027
Name: Koyashu
Bio/history: Koyashu was a member of a band that has recently broke up. Now he just travels around playing at various bars and clubs. He also has had a troubled childhood.
Other: plays guitar really good
Appearance:User Image(does wear a tight black tank top under his coat sometimes)

Name: Mizuki Harkness
Bio: He is Koyashu's 'mom'. He always insisted that Koyashu called him that. Died when Koyashu was 5.
User Image

Name: Jack Harkness
Bio: Koyashu's dad. He blamed Koyashu for Mizuki's death. Because of that he used to beat Koyashu until one day Koyashu ran away. Looks like Koyashu execpt that his eyes are a darker color.
User Image

Name: Liz Harkness
Bio: Koyashu's older sister. She blames Koyashu for her mom's death also. She hates Koyashu to death.
User Image

Name: Carly Harkness
Bio: Koyashu's aunt and younger sister of Jack Harkness. She is well know mob boss in the US. Hasn't seen Koyashu since his mother's funeral. Recently got out of jail for robbery and looking for Koyashu.
User Image

Name: Rai Ookami
Bio: Koyashu's uncle and older brother of Mizuki. He is famous detective and is the reason why Carly was sent to jail. He never approved of Jack and when Jack would never let him see Koyashu that feeling got stronger. He last saw Koyashu right after Koyashu ran away and went to him for help.
User Image
--------------------------------------------------------

Gaia Name: Despairs-life-loli
Name: Richard F. Connelly
Bio/history: Hot headed, cold, masked, alchaholic, overworked, chain smokeing, jerk.
Just a few things that make up the well known author Richard Connelly. His family thinks he's lonely and wants him to find a good woman, or man, To love.
He comes from a big family including his two sisters, three brothers, two parents (a mum and dad that is), and his in laws of cource. They are always coming by his house and bugging him and going over to his parents house which on the shores not far from the main point of Dublin.
He has a bad temper as well as dislikeing...everyone.
Can someone break threw to him and find his softer side? Or will he shut everyone who tries down?
Other: TBA
Appearance: User Image
~Family Bios~
Name: Chad Connelly
Bio/history: Father of Richard Connelly, he's normaly very strong and happy.
User Image

Name: Alyssa Connelly
Bio/history: Mother of Richard Connelly, big on cooking and family. Richard got his temper from this woman.
User Image

Name: Jack Connelly
Bio/history: Teacher as well as jokester. He doesn't take Richards s**t and is very forcefull with him. But he's been told many times that he may take it too far one day with his brother.
User Image

Name: Julia Connelly
Bio/history: Works for a magazine company. One of the calmer members of the family, overprotective of her little brother.
User Image

Name: Andrew Connelly
Bio/history: Photographer as well as a very bubbly and happy man.
User Image

Name: Mark Connelly
Bio/history: hyperactive man who is still in college
User Image

Name: Cara Connelly
Bio/history: Younger sister of Richard Connelly. First of his siblings to show their face in the RP.
Other: Many peircings, tattoos, and can be rude and a flirt.
--
Name biggrin r.Jackle Connelly
Bio/history: Uncle of Richard, "used" to be a ***** before coming "clean" again. Has always had a thing for his blond,golden eyed, nephiew.
Other:none
--
Name: Jessy Erickson
Bio/history: Jessy has actually sweetened up since she and Richard broke up. She does still have feelings for him and realises she was a selfish b***h before but whats in the past is the past. She works a lot and her husband is a real a** hole. Her and Richard try to become friends.
Other:

Name: Mark Erickson
Bio/history:TBA
other:TBA
Appearance:User Image

Name: Emily Connelly
Bio/history: Daughter of Richard. Oldest twin.
Other: Likes to color and write. Smart for her age. She likes perfection and his stubborn like her father and can be a pain like her mother.

Name: Jamie Connelly
Bio/history: Daughter of Richard. Youngest twin.
Other: Likes music and can play the piano amazingly. Has some problems like her father and had been abused by her step-father. She is nervous a lot and screams when anyone aside her father tries to touch her. She bit her mother a few times when she tried to touch her. She get's frantic seisures like Richard as well.

ANY IN LAWS ARE NOT INCLUDED.  

despairs-life-loli

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:51 am
~Extra Space~

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:55 am
Koyashu walked through the streets carrying his guitar in it's case beside him. "Where am I now?" he asked himself as he looked around.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:05 am
Richard Connelly walked threw the busy streets of Ireland, Dublin. He had just ended another book signing and was hoping to calm his nerves before he strangled the next person who even looked at him.
The man was tall and thin; his thin body and fair pale skin made him look almost unhealthy.
Stubble lined his chin and dark circles rounded his golden eyes making it seem as if he had been in a fight.

The blond smelled excessively of booze and cigarette smoke, his blue dress shirt and black pants and shoes were the only thing that looked expensive even though they were far from it.

He tiredly took a drag of his smoke and looked about the street, he had to get home and start his next book right away. Just like always.
It was a succession...a pattern for him. He would finish a book and start on the next one. Richard rarely took breaks and never took vacations.

The man was a well known author, famous yet he lived like he wasn’t rich. He would rather write books than bother to use his money. The money was of no use to him at the moment, he had things to write. Things to do.
Hell! The man rarely even bothered eating.
His life was work.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:13 am
Koyashu stopped and leaned against a wall. All he did was just stand there thinking about what to do. He had no idea as to where he was so he figured he best ask someone. He scanned the streets until he saw a tall guy in expensive looking clothes, but no one else. "Well, guess it wouldn't hurt to ask him," he said as he walked over to the guy. "Excuse me, sir. What town is this?" he asked.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:15 am
"This be Dublin. How in hell do you not know that mate? You do know your in Ireland right?"asked the bad tempered author in his thick accent.
He blew out a puff of smoke and shoved a hand into his pocket then leaned back on a building wall himself seeming to enjoy a small rest. His body didn't seem to be takeing well to holding itself right straight at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:21 am
"I knew I was Ireland, but I didn't know I was Dublin. You do enough traveling and places start blending together," Koyashu stated. 'Jeesh, he didn't have to be so mean,' he thought as he just stared at the guy.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:24 am
Richard shakily stood up, "well..."he breathed out and put his cig out on his pants. "Welcome, enjoy your stay. God I need a beer, yo! Do you need a tour guide around this place and I can show yah a bar and that's about it." he said not really careing about the person before him, he really just wanted booze.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:26 am
"Showing me to a bar is just fine," Koyashu said. "You know putting a cig out on your pants is a stupid thing to do," he mumbled as he followed the guy.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:32 am
"Don't particularly care.” said Richard, he found a bar right away. "Well, since you are new to Dublin I should tell you now. There are so many pubs around here you won't know which to choose, it's better to choose at random and find one you like. This one is my favorite because they don't tell me when to stop drinking, their open almost all hours, and they have kick arse music." the blond man walked into a bar called 'Black Strawberry' and as soon as he opened the door Ozzy music flooded out.
When Richard walked in he went to a bar stool and ordered a wine cooler then sipped it gingerly and made a face at how sweet it actually tasted. He was quick when getting in the bar though so he must have known what was good to drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:34 am
Koyashu walked in and looked around the bar. 'Not that different from the other ones I played at. They even have a stage,' he thought as he went up to the bar. "So does this bar sometimes have live bands?" he asked.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:38 am
"Occationaly, got a death wish? They treat band's here like convicts and normaly the live bands get their arse kicked cause' they suck so damn bad. I've only seen a few good bands play here. The rest they just play radio music like people like. The best they ever had here was Emily Autumn." said Richard with a sigh as he finished off the beer quickly and stared at the wall with tired eyes. Some might think the man looked lonely others might think he was tottaly wasted and was just about to sob out. Whichever he was he didn't seem to notice.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:41 am
"Emily Autumn? I think I may have opened for them once," Koyashu said more to himself. "Well, I'm good at fighting so if they hate I could fight back." He then started looking for the bartender.  

Koyashu Ookami

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces