Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:04 pm
The year is 1930. Its a cold and desprit time of need in Rome. The Vampires have invated any hope and have destroyed all dreams of living a peaceful life. All though one, small, hope remains. A young human girl of the age of 14. her name is Sophia Watson. And she holds the key to save Rome, possibly all of the world for the Vampires.

Rules:
- follow the gaia rules
- no raceist, sexist or any ist terms or else you will be banned from
this rp
- pm me your profile and head the subject sugar
- this is a semi-lit rp so for every post at least 3 sentinces
- I have the power to add or change any of the rules, at any time
- you can't kill any of the characters in this stroy unless you get the
permission of that person
- instead of using sugar use Sharpies
- if you are going to be gone for a long period of time please let me
know
-if you want you may play more than 1 character
- last but not least, have fun! (^.^)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:07 pm
Profiles:

Gaia name:
Character Name:
Personality:
Race:
Good/Bad:
Other:
Apperence:

Premades:
Gaia name: Strawberryluv259
Character Name: Sophia Watson
Bio: Sophia has been living in fear for her intire life. Her family has been attacted and killed by one vampire who was looking for her. She is now on the run and not sure why he was looking for her.
Personality: Soft Spoken, but very curious.
Race: Human
Good/Bad: N/a she didn't know that there where sides
Other: n/a
Apperence: User Image

Gaia name:
Character Name: Henrey Vanitory
Bio: henrey is a vampire with a dark past that he perfers to leave untold. Although now he is aginst the evil vampires of rome and is on a mission that requires Miss. Watson.
Personality: A fellow who is nice enough to stand, he enjoys making one's feel stupid when appropreit.
Race: Vampire
Good/Bad: Good
Other: n/a

Your Profiles:

Gaia name: SweetHugz
Character Name: Midori Hanazawa
Bio: Midori is Sophia's best friend ever since they were little. Midori has a secret that Sophia doesn't know about, she was sent to Earth by God to help Sophia make the right choices in life and protect her from assassins because she knew what would happen in the future but the death of her family was inevitable. It was something Sophia had to deal with.
Personality: Calm, gentle, loving, patient and kind
Race: Angel
Good/Bad: Good
Other: Midori's powers are elements. Wind and Earth is strongest out of the all elements she knows. You can tell what element she is using by the necklace. [Red equals fire, blue equals water, green is earth, wind is a tan color and etc.]
Appearance: Midori

Gaia name:Noltic
Character Name: Zachary Reparte
Bio: Zachary was born and raised in canada, he was never really understood by his peers but he had a simple enough time growing up. In the wake of world war I his parents fled the nation. Oppression had cropped up for the german peoples, and they wanted to be around to raise their son. Zachary was adopted and is mostly french so he felt none of this oppression. Attending a regular grammar school he now lives in rome. Happy, if only a little discontented he now has nowhere to practice his skill with a sword.
Personality: He is cold to most, and suffers little from those who dont deserve his time. If you appreciate him however though, he will be compassionate and helpful. He is also very noble in his lifestyle and self-sacrificing, The harsh environments and populous of canada have made him extremely tough even by their standards, and he fears not physical harm, and cares very little for his own well-being.
Good/Bad: Depends
Apperence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaia name: tsuki-onee
Character Name:
Bio/Personality (i kinda typed them both into one & didn't feel like retyping gomen): She was abandoned as a child & lives alone in an old abandoned movie theater. She trained herself to use almost any weapon & & has an amazing IQ of 1000+. She knows the city inside out upside down & backwards. She is an amazing theif but only takes what is needed. & for some odd reason everytime she bleeds every vampire in romes can smell it like if there is something special about it. She is an amazing singer & she plays many intruments but never liked her voice. She is a total tomboy but has a soft sidde that she almost never shows.
Race: human
Good/Bad: good
Other: has a pet wolf named kisa (she is extremly large)
Apperence:
User Image

Gaia name: LoverofFenrir
Character Name: Emilia Stephans
Bio: Emilia was the spoiled daughter of the famous Richard Stephans, a well known politician. He was killed during the first attack, leaving young Emilia to fend for herself. Unfortunately, she had little survival skills, and was soon captured by a roaming band of vampires who had separated from the main force due to differing goals. This band wanted 'playmates' rather than kill all the humans, so they took her into captivity when she was twelve. for two years she served them, becoming very familiar with her body during that time, before escaping to Rome where she now resides. She doesn't know much about fighting, but is learning how to defend herself.
Personality: Friendly, can become very shy quickly, though unashamed to show her bare body
Good/Bad: N/A
Other: Afraid of men, human and vampire
Apperence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaia name: Blade_of_Hatred
Character Name: Joshua Akriest
Bio: The b*****d son of the Pope, he was born to an upperclass woman who sent him to live with her cousins out in the country. At the age of 6, he was betrothed to young Emilia Stephans. He wasn't happy about it at the time, but he grew fond of her, though not like love: he became more of her protector. She vanished when he was thirteen, and he was distraught, and set off to find her, bringing his skill with the blade with him. For two years he searched, eventually bringing him back to the city of his birth, where he resumes his search, taking out any human or vampire with harmful intentions.
Personality: cool-headed and cold to an infuriating degree, excellent grasp of tactics, but becomes very touchy when people about his birth.
Good/Bad: N/A (Only cares about finding Emilia)
Other: Has a wolf Blood Beast (If he's in serious danger, he will take on some wolf aspects and abilities)

strawberryluv259

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:37 pm
Then I started to run. Run as fast as my legs would carrie me. Just take me away! I pleaded. Take me wawy from the danger, the fear, and the hopelessness. For I will not give up in the game of life. My lugs are gasping for air but I know that by doing so I wont be able to continue at such speed. Splash! A stray, muddy puddle instantly soaks the left rim of my torn dress, along with my shoe. In the distance I can hear another scream of some poor soul that has now become the hundreth victum of the horable creatures that we call Vampires.

((im sorry that was so long but i wanted to get the story started. Just so you know i wont be talking in first person, and that if you have any friends on gaia please tell them that it would be awesome and that i would love them for ever and ever and ever if the joined! Thanks! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:05 pm
[Erm.. okay.]

Midori flew into the sky to search for Sophia. "Where is she?!" She thought. She saw a glimpse of brown hair and saw a girl running. Midori landed on the ground and took off after Sophia. "Sophia, wait up!" She cried and reach out a hand and try to grab her arm.

SweetHugz

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:25 pm
"No!" She yelled acting on instinct, shrugging off the hand with hard force. Brushing a tear away Sophia continued running... that is until she tripped. Quickly looking up she sighed at the sight of her old friend. "Oh god, Midori, im sorry." Sophia said tring to hide her red puffed eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:19 am
Zachary was a little disconcerted by his first night in Rome. He had heard multiple screams while he walked the night, and seen one sight queer enough to chill his blood.

Zachary feared the marshal law of this place, and the power of rising dictators. He had reserved to wear his sword at all times, but the blue jeans and red shirt he was wearing didnt leave for the best mobility.

Zachary had been minding his own business at sunset when a hobo lunged from the shadows with a knife and attempted to what seemed like bite him. Zach had run him through easily, and turned to walk away when he looked back however. The hobo was gone.

This disturbed him as he saw a girl run from what seemed to be another of extremely strong physical condition. Fearing that this girl was pursued by another with the affliction of the hobo from before he chased after the pair.

He wondered why he felt so compelled to do this, but it was the right thing to do. That, and it was a very pretty girl.

Zach caught up to the two as the girl tripped, and as he approached he muttered a milicious "is everything allright here young lady?"  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:53 pm
Midori nearly fell on the ground when Sophia shrugged her arm off. Regaining balance a second later, she caught up with Sophia until she tripped. Her green eyes looked at her old friend with concern. "It's okay Sophia." She helped her up. "Are you alright?" Midori said as she saw a boy that looked way older than her, walked up to them. She simply smiled at him, this wasn't the exact place of where they should be introducing themselves right now. She had to get Sophia to a safe place.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:23 am
"You know they say ignorance is bliss, but i do not appreciate being ignored..... I asked if everything was okay here? I'll not stand for shady dealings... Especially if im supposed to live here."

His shy arrant demeanor had dissappeared and been replaced with his usual air of pompous leadership. This wasnt to ay he was a pompous person, just more along the lines of slef-proclaiming. He didnt appreciate being brushed off.

Not... at ... all...  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:44 pm
[Oh, lol. I thought you were asking Sophia if she was alright so I didn't respond back. sweatdrop Sorry]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:00 pm
Sophia brushed a stray hair away from her face and looked up inocently at the man. "... fine?" She asked, not understanding what he was doing out so late. "Do you not know of the demons that roam the streets?" She asked, her curousness getting the best of her. Feeling the cold wind rub aginst her like a nife Sophia walked into Midori pulling her friend's arms around herself.  

strawberryluv259

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:58 am
"Oh come now... I know im new here, but thats no reason to attempt to frighten me, im more afraid of revolutionaries and insurgents than i am of superstitious creatures of inexistance. At least 5 people have tried to pawn that story off on me since i landed. Ivve even chosen to live here... I'd hate to see what you people do to tourists."

He laughed a bit at the mock accusation. He probably wouldnt have spent more than a second on anyone else who was being so rude to him. But as previously stated. He thought this girl very pretty.

If it didnt look as if she were being chased by what seemed to be her freind, he probabl wouldnt even have stopped in the first place.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:43 pm
Midori whispered a earth spell under her breath, it was pretty low so no one heard it unless you have superhearing. "Look, can we at least find a safe place first before we start to introduce ourselves?" She said as she took off her jacket and put it on Sophia. "We're all in danger and we'll be in more danger if someone on the wrong side finds us."  

SweetHugz

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:36 pm
Sophia made a soft sound of agreal. Looking at the man she was shocked that he did not belive of the vampires. "Oh its no joke!" She protested. "Theyv'e killed my fam...." She said, but begain to trail off, thinking of their despreat crys yet again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:26 am
"Allright i'll play your game, but honestly i dont take kindly to being tricked and fooled. Unless I'm bitten by some deranged carniverous human-being by sun-up im gonna be kinda dissappointed."

He chuckled a bit, but the girl had unnerved him. her fam-ily, it didnt take a genius to figure out what she was gonna say. This wasnt something one usually joked about. He'd had some seriously politically incorrect freinds back in Canada, but that was pretty off the wall.

If anything his acertation was cracking a bit.  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:20 pm
"Let's go that way." Midori pointed to a forest area. "It could be harder from them to find us." "And because the earth spell that I said earlier evolved into a house so we can stay inside." She thought. "Come on Sophia." She said, trying to get her mind off of the deaths of her family.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff