Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Nekos dance club Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:16 am
In a town you come to a dance club for Nekos.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:58 am
-walks down sidewalk towards 'notions and potions' ((real store)) glances over left and sees an empty building with black windows- 'hn i wonder what that place is...' -walks a little faster- 'must be a night club...i might check it out tonight...' -spots neko girl poster hung on front door- 'it invites nekos! im defenitaly going!' -smiles and enters store-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:52 pm
isabella505
-walks down sidewalk towards 'notions and potions' ((real store)) glances over left and sees an empty building with black windows- 'hn i wonder what that place is...' -walks a little faster- 'must be a night club...i might check it out tonight...' -spots neko girl poster hung on front door- 'it invites nekos! im defenitaly going!' -smiles and enters store-
*Aanna see the frist Neko walk in*
"Hello, welcome to my club." she say and blush alittle hoping the pretty girl don't see.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:54 pm
-looks around while opening heavy glass door with an incredelous expression- "Wooow kawaii" -sighs in adoration of well kept up new club- "hn?" -notices slender neko girl looking at me- "oh! um...hi" -faintly blushes- "I-im isabella....*gasp* i hope im not too early!" -blushes in embarrasment when noticing upturned chairs and the bar not yet fully open- "oh gosh i am too early, is there anything i can do to help you open up?" -smiles meekly-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:39 am
isabella505
-looks around while opening heavy glass door with an incredelous expression- "Wooow kawaii" -sighs in adoration of well kept up new club- "hn?" -notices slender neko girl looking at me- "oh! um...hi" -faintly blushes- "I-im isabella....*gasp* i hope im not too early!" -blushes in embarrasment when noticing upturned chairs and the bar not yet fully open- "oh gosh i am too early, is there anything i can do to help you open up?" -smiles meekly-

"Oh, its cool."
I says as I clan up the bar.
"So you waiting for a date right,I mean someone as hot as you."
I said and blush but I smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:04 am
"heh heh heh" i laugh timidly slightly embarrased from the compliment. "naw i never have dates nymore. -shrugs- guys dont really look at me the same ever since i announced my being bi and looking for a gf." -blushes slightly when noticing club owner's suprise at my statement- "well at least let me place the chairs right-side-up. I need some exercise" -flexes non-muscles and laughs- 4laugh User Image ((my flexing position and outfit only difference is hair not brown is my avi's color))  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:12 pm
isabella505
"heh heh heh" i laugh timidly slightly embarrased from the compliment. "naw i never have dates nymore. -shrugs- guys dont really look at me the same ever since i announced my being bi and looking for a gf." -blushes slightly when noticing club owner's suprise at my statement- "well at least let me place the chairs right-side-up. I need some exercise" -flexes non-muscles and laughs- 4laugh User Image ((my flexing position and outfit only difference is hair not brown is my avi's color))

"Guys will do that when you tell them."
*I roll my eyes when I said this.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:14 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

"Guys will do that when you tell them."
*I roll my eyes when I said this.*
"Sure I gass I cloud use the help."
*I said as I witch you pick up the chairs*

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:31 pm
-looks around club a little more while setting chairs down- "this place looks really new, when did you open it?" -asks in a curious tone while setting last stool from bar down and looks up blushing slightly when spotting her tight fit black shirt as she stretches over bar to organize cups- 'whoa what am i doing!?! i shouldnt be looking at her like that! BAKA!!!' -looks down and focuses on reflections in granite bartop blushing-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:13 pm
isabella505
-looks around club a little more while setting chairs down- "this place looks really new, when did you open it?" -asks in a curious tone while setting last stool from bar down and looks up blushing slightly when spotting her tight fit black shirt as she stretches over bar to organize cups- 'whoa what am i doing!?! i shouldnt be looking at her like that! BAKA!!!' -looks down and focuses on reflections in granite bartop blushing-

"Not too long ago." I said with a smile.
"So you alone night?"
I asked as I came move next to you.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:19 pm
"yes i'm alone tonight" i respond with a bright smile not able to take my eyes away from Aanna's bright red eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:21 pm
isabella505
"yes i'm alone tonight" i respond with a bright smile not able to take my eyes away from Aanna's bright red eyes

"Aww thats sad."
I says as I kiss your cheek.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:28 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

"Aww thats sad."

-blushes- redface heart "d-did you want to accompany me in your free-time from work?" -i stammer still blushing furiously-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:29 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

"Aww thats sad."

-blushes- redface heart "d-did you want to accompany me in your free-time from work?" -i stammer still blushing furiously-

*I giggle*
"Sure"  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:53 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

"Aww thats sad."

*I giggle*
"Sure"

-smiles back with scarlet blush perminately painted on cheeks-
-whispers "good"-
-turns head quickly toward the door when hears bell ring and the struggling noises from two female nekos pushing the heavy black door open- "looks like you got customers"
-the two female nekos wearing short jean shorts and skin-tight tube tops walk over to Aanna and flip their hair flirtingly and giggling-
-growls protectively under breath but others didnt hear-
-a pang of jealousy...no, possesiveness (sp) suddenly strikes my chest and overwhelms my temper so i rush to the restrooms with a scowl twisting my face-
-looks in mirror- 'why did i act that way? this can't be what i think it is, i just met the girl!!! this is madness!' my conscience was yelling at me again. -hides in stall when my sensitive ears hear footsteps approaching bathroom entrance-  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games