Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:00 pm
My name is Minak0, leader of the guild. I am 20 years old (Born on April 25th, along with Misuzu's Seiyuu I might add greatly. ;D), and have been into Key for quite some while now. I live in Massachusetts, and yea, that is pretty much the simple stuff.

I am into:

Anime: Key anime, Sailor moon, Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl, Moonlight Lady, Matentei Loki Ragnarok, Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Strawberry Panic!, sola, and a bunch of other shows.
Music: The I've Girls, hide, L'Arc~En~Ciel, Psycho Le Cemu, Antic Cafe, Gackt, Miyavi, Glay, High and Mighty Color, Pierrot, Kirito, Hyde, Asian Kung fu Generation, The Pillows, Dir En Grey, T.M. Revolution, Malice Mizer, D'espairs Ray, move, Gazette, Nami Tamaki, Morning Musume, DEF Diva, Ayumi Hamasaki, Kinya Kotani, KOTOKO, Kiroro, Spitz and more.
Game: I love Dragon Warrior 7. I also like Sailor Moon: Another Story, the Star Ocean series, The Dragon Quest series, Rygar (NES), Monster Party (NES), The Legend Of Zelda series, the Fire Emblem Series, and Much more.
Systems: I own a GBA, NES (3), SNES (Broken), N64, PSX (Broken), PS2, and PS3.
Hobbies: AMV making, figurine collecting, and collecting anything with the KEY label on it.

People don't have to add all I did, people can add more if desired. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:54 pm
User ImageChyu!

User ImageUser Image

Nickname: Link.
I'm Fourteen.

My favorite anime shows are Naru Shippuden, Air, Clannad, and a few others.
I love to draw, love to listen to music, & love watching anime. I'm kinda geeky, since I do wear glasses, (& contacts) and I love to play MMORPG games. My favorite video game is Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess & Minish Cap. ;D. Let's see; I can be crazy sometimes, but I'm usually very quiet and shy(mostly in real life). I absolutely love Japanese music.

I don't really read manga.
Thats it.<3

User Image

Chyu!User Image

shiftypanther

Meli-Chan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:03 pm
My name is Melissa, Meli-Chan as a nickname, and I'm one of the moderators of this guild. I am nineteen-years-old right now and have a birthday on May 13th (I was born on a Friday... the 13th. It's erm, good luck for me though?). I LOVE anime and making AMVs. I am currently a Death Note Anime addict. I haven't read the manga, but I am saving up to buy it as soon as possible (Muuuust haaaavveee *drool*) Kanon and Air are right up there with it though!

I like:

Anime: DEATH NOTE, Ouran High School Host Club, Kanon, Air, Chobits, Naruto, One: True Stories, Clannad, Azumanga Daioh, and more.
Music: I like all different kinds of music, especially Rock. For a big list, visit my profile. smile
Hobbies: Making AMVs, fandubbing, listening to music, browsing on Gaia and YouTube, and many more things. razz

Well, I think that covers most of the basics! smile It's great to be in the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:51 pm
My name is Eric, but you can keep calling me Cage. I'm a moderator here in this guild. Out of the3 Key universe, I'd have to say I'm torn between Kanon and Clannad for my favorite. I'm 21 eek EEk, I'm ooooold. lol j/k.. Umm anywho.. My birthday is October 16th. I love anime, games, making AMVs, and other videos. I have a wide variety of anime I like.

I'm feeling a bit lazy so my introduction is short... Long story short, I'm a nice guy.  

CageNightwind
Crew

Desirable Genius

10,150 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:10 pm
About time the moderators made their debut, haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:14 am
User Image
Hi im Mellie from Australia im a 17 year old HUGE air fan
I am into:

Anime: Sailor moon, Air and Elfen Lied
Music: Silverchair, Finch, Flyleaf, Karnivool, Enter shikari and Grinspoon.
Game: Battlefield 1942
Systems: ps2 =] and laptop.
Hobbies: Soccer and anime.
User Image
User Image

le pearl

Kanna Kamio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:08 pm
heart G A O heart

Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm Raven, but you can call me by one of my characters, (preferably Kanna.)
My favorite animes are Air, Kanon and Clannad. My characters in these anime are
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I'm 14 years old, and I live in Florida. I hope we can be friends.
*bow*

heart G A O heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:23 am
Hey I'm Kiki! I'm am 17 and hail from Australia! I love Key and Have watched Air, Air the Movie, Kanon 2006, Clannad (to present episode) and have played Planitarian! I am shamelessly addicted to the 'cute but sad' storyline skeleton that Key seems to use for everything!

I hope one day to play the Clannad game as I am really enjoying the anime thus far whee !

Anime: Kanon, Clannad, Azumanga Daioh, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Ichigo Mashimaro, Air, Lucky Star, Escaflowne, Manabi Straight, Nanatsuiro Drops, I cant remember the rest!
Movies:Howl's Moving Castle, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and anything Ghibli!
Manga: Fruits Basket all the way! Everyone should read this manga if they like shoujo and good art!
Games: Pokemon console games FTW! Although, I would probably say my favourite game is Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga for the GBA, the game is full of fun and quirk!
Interests: I love my friends, Anime, Drawing (check www! C: ), Cute things, Cats (I live with 4 ^x^), Watching various things on TV and DVD's, Playing my DS and on a random note, I collect bread tags (there's just something about them that amuses a weirdo like me 4laugh )!

That's me in a nutshell! Glad to meet you all!  

kikitso

Profitable Dabbler

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:41 am
melliexo, Kanna Kamio, and kikitso, Welcome. Glad to have you aboard. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:21 pm
"The herald angels call for an end
The demon hordes roar with their kin
I stand through it all, not willing to bend
My heart will not give in
This is not where my life will end
This is where my story will begin"

I'm single. I'm not really good with girls, sad to say. I really don't care if I have a girlfriend or not because I know that's not a priority. Besides, I like my single life. It's got less stress. (and I'm stressed out enough as it is. (BTW. If your a girl reading this, then chances are that I might be in love with you wink )

The name is Aero and yea I like clannad. I'm 15. Anything else you can just to me.  

xemnas-phandom

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kealdrea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:54 pm
Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Kealdrea of class 3-A. My hobby is reading visual novels. I'd be happy if you'd like to become my friend.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist the Clannad reference. ^^; )

Ironically, my name is also Melissa. o.o I'm 16, I live in New Hampshire, and I have a twin sister. I absolutely love pretty art and Key visual novels, as well as anime, reading, video games (especially Zelda), speaking other languages, and all that is cute. I collect pretty anime art, and thus far have saved 2,536 pictures (924 of which are Key-related) despite being extremely picky about what I save and don't save.

I've been hooked on Key stories ever since I saw Air about two and a half years ago, and I still love Misuzu to death. :3 Since then I've played the visual novels Planetarian, One, and I'm in the middle of Clannad right now. Plus I've seen all of the anime adaptations of Key's games.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:22 pm
Welcome to the guild Kealdrea.  

xemnas-phandom

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

bgsm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:51 am
Yo. BgSm here, but I prefer to be called Bg. sweatdrop
15 years of existence, and existence full of anime. ^_^
Hobbies are watching, reading, searching stuff that are related to anime.
Also random stuff. razz
I've been a fan of Key's works so far, Air, Kanon, Clannad, and have yet to play their visual novels (once I learn Japanese, T^T), but someday, I hope I can play 'em. whee
Absolutely adore cute things. Nyoro.
Well, I guess that's that. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:58 am
Hi, I'm Kyonkichikun.
I'm 20, born August 16th, in Georgia.
I didn't get exceptionally into Key until the first ep of CLANNAD came out. I now LOVE Kanon and CLANNAD. [though I'm not finished w either] xD

Anyway! Other stuff!

Anime: Key projects, BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad, Black Lagoon, BLOOD+, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch, Eureka seveN, Fantastic Children, FullMetal Alchemist, Gankutsuou, Gundam SEED/Destiny, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Kaleido Star, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Noein, Ookiku Furikabutte, Ouran High School Host Club, Princess Tutu, Shion no Ou.

Music: abingdon boys school, Aoyama Teruma, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Crystal Kay, Do As Infinity, Dir en Grey, eufonius, FLOW, GACKT, HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR, HOME MADE Kazoku, Koda Kumi, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Maaya Sakamoto, MAXIMUM the HORMONE, Mikuni Shimokawa, Miyavi, Nami Tamaki, Namie Amuro, nobodyknows+, Orange Range, Rie Fu, Stephanie, SunSet Swish, Utada Hikaru, UVERworld

Games: Mainly Kingdom Hearts. I suck at Final Fantasys. D'x
Systems: Nintendo DS, PS2, Wii

Hobbies: DDR, collecting anime/manga, hanging w/friends, making AMVs, though I never finish the ones I start. D'x  

Kyonkichikun

Lil Chizumiya

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:54 am
Hiyas, I'm Lil Chizumiya 3nodding I live in the UK and I've been a big fan of key, and I remember watching Clannad a while back, it was my first Key anime.

I have so many animes I like, but the ones I'm watching at the moment are: K-ON! Pandora Hearts, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Hayate no Gotoku!

Musicians and composers I love: Yuki Kajiura, Jun Maeda, Lia, Kotoko, Maaya Sakamoto and Yui Makino (I wonder if that's all...)

Games: Currently playing True Remembrance, waiting for Narcissu Side 2 to be English released

Hobbies: Manga picture saving, drawing manga, watching anime, writing novels (I'm pretty much an otaku lol redface )

I'm currently learning Japanese at school, and I hope to work for Kyoto Animation/ Key in the future ^^  
The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games