Ancient Chest
Angelic Mood Bubble
Demonic Mood Bubble
Groucho Glasses
Pineapple Hat
Tuga the Narwhal Plush
Unibrow, WTF Hat
==

i would get one of the boxes, but i am saving up for a sealed.
i managed to get both of Novembers with gold, so that means i can save up for the 15th and see if i can get up to 200k
i am at 80k now xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:25 pm
o: Is that the list of the new items that are possible to pop out of the OMG box?

I've been trying to find a list. XD;; All I can find are people bragging about finding really good items... event items, cash shop items, rare event items.
I've seen so many people brag about getting the nitemare headband that it made me want to buy a box really bad. ;.; XD

Yeah... I'm hoping the economy gets more flooded by the end of the month so I can afford some of this stuff. <.< >.>

@.@ 100k in fifteen days?

I did a bad thing and went on a shopping spree for some of the new store items. I still want more, but I'm broke, heheh. And now I have to make sure I keep enough gold set aside for the guild's secret santa game.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:51 pm
Puzzle Puzzle Puzzle xd
selling some stuff from Daily Chance.
i will manage. it just takes a while.

i should make an art shop...

but since everyone is spend gold like its in style
i will have to wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:37 pm
wow thats pretty persistent. you deserve a star for that one. i get way too tired, not to mention the eye strain from doing puzzles after puzzles.

im also curious about the box. it would kinda suck to get something i didnt care for...but i guess i could always try to sell it and look at it as an investment...  

Blaiz

negi_magician

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:50 am
I opened up 2 of them... one was a piggy plushie (3K... not even worth selling anytime soon) and a black 3 amigos hat (sold for 10K)... yup, I want a wtf hat. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:17 pm
i bought a ancient box from market for 30k and i got the best thing anyone would ever want!!!!!!angelic mood bubble(worth 1k=_=; wink  

duckangel

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:32 pm
negi_magician
a black 3 amigos hat (sold for 10K)...

0_o that thing from the Shop thats like...a Starter clothing?

i was thinking. if i should buy a box.
or get on my mule to buy the angelic bubble. but for some reason i cant get as interested in them as everyone else is

just saw the demonic bubble. LoL cute  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:43 pm
This is a conspiracy.

Cash Items are becoming cheap MCs and I hate it!

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Blaiz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:37 pm
They just keep finding new ways to sap you out of your hard earned money, huh?

I hate addictions...gosh! paying cash for pizels...it makes me feel so bad at times.

but the stupid things are cute/cool and intriguing(as far as the evolving items go).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:00 pm
doesnt really bother me
i dont have to buy them.  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:40 pm
TokyoSamurai94
This is a conspiracy.

Cash Items are becoming cheap MCs and I hate it!
I hate that there are so many of them... and the best deal to buy them is buy buying them with real money. ^^;
The Cash shop is being updated too often for my tastes.
...Because I want all of the items. ; -;

Those are a lot of puzzles, Bunai. @.@

Annnd... negi_magician... you are talking about a hat from the amino set where not one item costs over 100g in the shop? @.x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:02 am
yupers
lol

i have time...
i'm that pitiful

there is one cash item i want.
and i will end up getting it...as soon as i stop being lazy with myself xd
i bought a Sash yesterday. then resold it because it didnt look right. so i am getting a different color.

i got the narwhal from the MP  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:13 pm
O: I envy you. I want that much time to be on Gaia again. <3

o: Not bad. I'm having a really hard time talking myself out of buying all of the plushie animals... Most of them are just so cute. u.u; I don't need them though. I don't.

Those sashes are wonderful. <3 I love the green one just because we don't have any green belts.

I'm watching the market and saving up gold... and I think I'll be buying a couple of those OMG box items from the market.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:42 pm
I wish, i don't have real money to get gaia cash. crying I wish i really don't make to much on gaia and my most expensive item is only worth 10k. I am such a loser on gaia. sweatdrop  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:56 pm
pirokun12
I wish, i don't have real money to get gaia cash. crying I wish i really don't make to much on gaia and my most expensive item is only worth 10k. I am such a loser on gaia. sweatdrop

*sigh* That's the sad thing about Gaia... You either have to have enough real money that you're willing to spend on the site... or enough time to spend on the site doing all of the activities necessary to earn a lot of gold.
You are not a loser. That just means that you haven't sunk to my level on Gaia and paid real money to buy some pixels. ><;;
The key is buying low... and selling high if you must. But... the key is buying things when they're cheap so that you can brag half a year later that you own that item. ^^;
I donate here and there to the site for MCs, but the only reason I have the items I do is that I bought them a long time ago when they were cheap. XD

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff