Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Is anyone sane on maplestory?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Ravishing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:19 pm
This is crazy, maple story has gone crazy! (Sorry if this is in the wrong place)

So I play on Mardia and I am finally high enough that people want me in their guild. So I join this guild and it was just crazy. This thirteen year old kid was bossing us all around to kill monsters and give him the gold while he did homework so he could get us a guild emblem. And he took all these newbies into the ant tunnel and we were just running around trying not to die. Anyways I made this friend in the guild and he was nice so I added him to my friends.

So the guild 'king' decides to have a guild meeting so we meet in "CH1 FM20' and everyone comes (all 5 of us) and then this guy comes and the owner asks him to leave, so he is like "WHY. I LEAVE AND YOU DO HACKS" so he is just standing there. Then everyone from the guild leaves besides my new friend, me, and this other guy. They start speaking spanish and all I can get out of it is this other guy is in a guild. Something about intellegence, something about 90 people in the guild, and something about defaming and both of them start laughing hysterically.

Sorry... this is getting long. Then the guy leaves (not my new friend), saying he needs to go get some mesos, and right before he leaves he fames me. Immediately my new friend messages me and is like "run now. don't be his friend!" I asked him why and he said this guy fames someone and is all nice to them and then a couple minutes later he comes with all 90 of his guild members and defames the person, and he said he has witnessed it before! So I run and go to the only good hiding spot I know and my new friend follows and he fames me and says he will talk to me later, and goodluck.

OMG, I immediately logged off! Can 90 people seriously all come up and defame me?! These people are crazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:08 pm
LOL. Sounds fun. I wish it was like that... it would be fun...  

Digital Dinosaur

Tentacle Bondage

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:42 pm

Woah, and I thought I was wierd! eek

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:00 pm
Senior Mudkip

That's what I think too.
Honestly, it was just a crazy situation. Yes, 90 can defame you, but there is a limit. Like, as in, if they came to you EVERY MONTH, you could report them for harassment.
Anyway, it's never happened to me.
Except for the Spanish part.
I'd say don't join a guild unless you know people in it.

ONE LAST THING: Saying you're a witness to something doesn't make it true. A legit picture/recording does.  

Zarow

Sir Ravishing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:38 pm
Senior Mudkip

I, on the otherhand, with is wasn't like that!! I just want a normal guild with normal people. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Dei Dei Chan

Woah, and I thought I was wierd! eek

Luckily they didn't all defame me so hopefully they were just pulling some crude prank on me!  

Sir Ravishing

Sir Ravishing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:40 pm
Zarow
Senior Mudkip

That's what I think too.
Honestly, it was just a crazy situation. Yes, 90 can defame you, but there is a limit. Like, as in, if they came to you EVERY MONTH, you could report them for harassment.
Anyway, it's never happened to me.
Except for the Spanish part.
I'd say don't join a guild unless you know people in it.

ONE LAST THING: Saying you're a witness to something doesn't make it true. A legit picture/recording does.

Luckily it never ended up happening (the whole defaming thing). If it did I probably would have cried.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:17 pm

Beware of the Fame Mafia...

I'd hate for that to happen to me. I'd report them for harassment if I was like that.

Serverus Snope

Anxious Noob

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:58 pm
Jiraku

I'd hate for that to happen to me. I'd report them for harassment if I was like that.

90 people defaming, who are you going to report? Lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:57 am
D i v i n i t y
Jiraku

90 people defaming, who are you going to report? Lol

Thats what I'm saying! D:
If it does end up happening I'm just going to enjoy my -85, hahaha. Worse things could happen.  

Sir Ravishing

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:45 am
Yeah, fame is fame after all.

To the people who defame, their just ******** idiots.

Fame has like...only one use, and even then, you don't NEED it.

So people who really think its a big deal, and start mass defames, well...they just need to ******** themselves and leave the gaming community.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:19 pm
A Rusty Nail
Yeah, fame is fame after all.

To the people who defame, their just ******** idiots.

Fame has like...only one use, and even then, you don't NEED it.

So people who really think its a big deal, and start mass defames, well...they just need to ******** themselves and leave the gaming community.

I guess they have to build their self-esteem somehow. Hahaha. I'm glad I could be of help to them. I wonder if they would fame people who have goals of getting like -200 fame? X_x  

Sir Ravishing

SprDeath

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:29 am
Yea i think lots of people are crazy on maple story but most people are crazy on most games. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:39 am
sprdarkness
Yea i think lots of people are crazy on maple story but most people are crazy on most games. domokun

Yea, like people on diablo2, don't even get me started :F  

Sir Ravishing

Pellendro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:15 pm
What do you mean Maple's going crazy? It's pretty much been that way.

And the 90 people defaming thing? It *is* possible, but highly unlikely. Firstly, the chances of all 90 of them being on to defame you is fairly slim. Secondly, assuming that all 90 members actually find you to be enough of a nuisance -since 89 of them know nothing about you- is a bit of a stretch. That sort of thing is *usually* a bluff. Not always, but usually.  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff