Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
'Day of Truth' Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lies?!
  YES!!!
  Indifferent. [What the f-ck!?][it's quite unorthodox to swear in a poll, yes?]
View Results

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:41 am
Sources: The video.
The Website

Provided by Miss Sushii.

... That's total utter bullshit. Anyone agree?! I've already ranted my going-to-Hell soul in another topic, so you've probably read what I've typed... and if not...

Homosexuality =/= mental disorders. Mental disorders = pills. No pills to "help" homosexuality.

God accept everyone too. Why is that so ******** hard to comprehend!?

.... Yes. Well, other peoples views on this complete bullshit?! burning_eyes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:43 am
Whoever came up with the stupid idea should be strapped to a chair, forced to watch every yaoi ever made while eating phallic symbol foods.
And then forced to say he/she liked it.
heart

User_2629207

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:50 am
... Nononnonononononono.

It should be worse. Much, much worse. twisted How's this.

Being locked in a dungeon, with two guys making hot sexy love in the bed next to them, and forced to watch it, less we cut-off their website and destroy every evidence it existed.

... I quite like that, and if I could, I'd beat them up for good measure. *sighs and grins evilly* v.v

... Hehe. Anyway, this should stay on topic. And obviously you're angered, too, Miss Sushii. surprised

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:57 am
Lenre Li
... Nononnonononononono.

It should be worse. Much, much worse. twisted How's this.

Being locked in a dungeon, with two guys making hot sexy love in the bed next to them, and forced to watch it, less we cut-off their website and destroy every evidence it existed.

... I quite like that, and if I could, I'd beat them up for good measure. *sighs and grins evilly* v.v

... Hehe. Anyway, this should stay on topic. And obviously you're angered, too, Miss Sushii. surprised

Of course I'm angered! surprised These people are sick! I doubt they're even human! D; Think of the kids who get sent off to those creepy reform thingies by their parents! Basically what their parents are saying is "We don't want to see you until you're straight."
I think that if parents want to do such things to their kids, their children should be sent veeeeery far away from those freaks. Go live in a SUPPORTIVE, NICE and ACCEPTING foster family in stead of those conservative bitches.

User_2629207

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:06 am
Conservative is bad. God, this whole ******** society of today is bad. surprised Geez, can't people be open-minded, at least!? Arghh.

Ya'know those fics you read, where the two you want together switch bodies? They should get that... with all the urges and instincts that the gay kid has. <.<

I'm mostly infuriated with the "HOMOSEXUALITY IS A MENTAL DISORDER." What, they say it and it's truth now!? stressed Having depression and a little myriad of problems in my head, I am offended. As I said before, MENTAL DISORDERS "REQUIRE" PILLS. Homosexuality has no pills. We're not even sure if there's a certain chemical reaction in your head that makes you homosexual! Argh! stressed

They try ******** living every day when they feel useless, and the fact that the voices in your head are arguing the pros and cons of suicide! *scowls*

And, by God, I may be fifteen, but I have depression, anxiety, hallucinations and delusions. So I have first-hand experiences with mental disorders, and I have friend with mental disorders, too! TRY LIVING WITH THAT, CLOSE-MINDED BASTARDS!!! burning_eyes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Disgusting, barbaric creatures.

I say we strap the mongrel into a chair and subject them to mental status analysis. They've obviously been missing a few gears within the makeup of their mind.

Miss Sushii and yourself propose good methods of doing so.

morsmordere

Tipsy Hunter

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:20 am
..I hate when anti-equal rights people pull the free speech card. It gets me so confused. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:29 am
i'm very ticked i want to hit them but i know that its bad so i sent the video to a friend of mine that does the Day of Silence just so she knows and can make plans with he group but if it was me i would probally hit them a lot before walking away  

protecterofelements

dragonqueen20

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:01 pm
scream It's All Bulls***!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:39 pm
*smiles* Glad to see others agree. And if they pull the 'free speech' card we can use the 'GOD ACCEPTS EVERYONE!' xd It's true, some people are just, bigoted, pretentious freaks!

Yesh, it is confuzzling, Skizzors, but this world was bought up on free rights unfortunately... <.< Well, fortunately, really. Depends on your view... *sighs*

Pretentious bastards deserve to be purgatory for the reminder of their close-minded lives... *grumbles incoherantly* stare

Lenre Li
Crew

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:49 pm
I'm going to laugh my a** off one day when all these uneducated anti-gay activists are the ones burning in hell for their destruction of what God has created.

How can one person's hatred of another person's love be just and truthful in the eyes of God?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:18 pm
I know! surprised It's odd! God loves everyone! Otherwise all homosexuals would've perished by now! ... Which is quite a sad thought. >.<

They think they know what God wants. Hah. <.< >.> Please.

Lenre Li
Crew

Prince of Oath

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:22 am
What the ******** is this crap I'm watching? Like holy ******** s**t.

See, this is why religion kills our society and creates a massive headache for everyone who isn't made of pure bullshit. Save for those few that are religious /and/ open-minded. Now those people have achieved a great accomplishment.

I'm just... going to stop watching this before I get the urge to murder.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:41 am
Don't worry. We know how you feel. 3nodding I'm sure if some fangirls/fanboys watched the video again, they'd feel like murdering the *brilliant* mastermind who came up with this bullshit. mrgreen

Religious + open-minded = Godsend. xd Pun intended.

Lenre Li
Crew

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:54 pm
Other sexualities are mental disorders? D<
Rrrrrrright, and I'm NOT a schizoid/don't have schizotypal tendancies.
I can't hold perfectly long and coherant conversations with myself in my head.
I have an internal monologue.
Not a dialogue.
Don't (inadvasably) almost need the support of my other voice.
/sarcasm end.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces