Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
what would you do in the attack of the borg?-THE BORG THREAD Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you...
pull out a huge phaser and blast away?
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
go for a more simple view and hack at them with a sord the size of your head?
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
scream and run around in circles?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
curse them while they leade you off to be assimulated?
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
stay calm and use no wepons?
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

Sustineo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:47 pm
what would you do in the attack of the BORG?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:35 pm
If you attack them physically, they can't adapt. Where as with phasers....well, we all know how well those work rolleyes  

Takori

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:55 pm
I would let them assimilate me. And then I would become their queen.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:59 pm
Rigu Ryu
I would let them assimilate me. And then I would become their queen.

I like that plan. whee

Did I mention that I read a fanfic where that happened?

Muaha... Janeway the Borg Queen. whee  

Ginga

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:50 pm
Takori
If you attack them physically, they can't adapt. Where as with phasers....well, we all know how well those work rolleyes
Slug Throwers. 3nodding

See how well they 'adapt' to an OICW 20mm Burst whee

or, if I gotta stay in one place, I may as well just use an NSV Utyos, cut 'em down from a safe place wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:23 am
Takai_desu_yo
Takori
Slug Throwers. 3nodding

or, if I gotta stay in one place, I may as well just use an NSV Utyos, cut 'em down from a safe place wink
xd Good job Takai...  

Takori

todpury

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:30 am
My two weapons against borg would be the same two against zombies. A flamethrower and a chainsaw. And throwing knives, just for fun though.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:34 am
todpury
My two weapons against borg would be the same two against zombies. A flamethrower and a chainsaw. And throwing knives, just for fun though.
Except that the flamethrower might not effect them enough to cause any major damage.  

Takori

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:43 am
Takai_desu_yo
Takori
Slug Throwers. 3nodding

Such a peaceful person.

My plan is still better. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:02 pm
Takori

not if you use a revolving phase sig.  

Sustineo

todpury

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:16 am
Takori
todpury
Except that the flamethrower might not effect them enough to cause any major damage.

Well, the smoke and heat would confuse them so they couldn't aim and shoot me well at least. Plus, it'd look awesome. As long as I have a cold, I don't want to smell burning borg.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:02 pm
Grumble Grumble...... Guys, if you stay calm, then they won't hurt you! Has anyone seen: Star Trek: First Contact, part of the Next Generation series? (I think)  

jamie405

Sustineo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:23 am
actually I have and in first contact, If they diddent blow them up soon they would call for more ships, so, they wont hurt you if you do nothing thats great but If you want to stop them you have to attack  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:58 pm
true.............. but, all you have to do is either blow up their ship with a kilometer long missile, or hit their colony with a kilometer long missile.....  

jamie405

Lord Spyderguy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:41 pm
i would hop into a holodeck and start up a program that creates duplicates of myself that has the safeties off and ill get a gun and me and my holoselves will just shoot um all up like picard did in first contact  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff